Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    2timer is offline Senior Member

here is better picture with more focus

please reply any comments is appreciated. do I need to do t-3 I am doing a fina or eq with test cycle. thanks alot. this is for now untill march.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails here is better picture with more focus-nov29009.jpg   here is better picture with more focus-nov29011.jpg   here is better picture with more focus-nov29010.jpg   here is better picture with more focus-nov29012.jpg  

anyone? no comments at all?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Why would you be wanting to do T-3?

What about cardio/sound diet/exercise?

~SC~

georgie24 is offline Member
    i agree. whats the t-3 for?

swolecat, can you help with diet that helps. I need to loose a bit of bf as you see.

thickmass is offline Member
    Swole, kids these days think clen , T-3, and all aas are just like Tylenol.

no I don't think it is tylenol. but I am hard looser. my lower abs particularly. any comments on the body rather then flaming would be better.

can anyone guess my bf?

I didn't get anything here come on any commends?

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    15%.

12-13% I think

wow I have to loose 15-20 more pounds! and I don't need t-3?

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    no you dont "need" t3. THe mindset of "needing" something is a horrible way to look at the journey you are embarking upon.

NONE of us NEED any chemicals. You can get to any bf% you want without the use of thyroid hormones, or any other fat burning aid for that matter.
    The only exception to what i said would be the people advanced into competitive bodybuilding that are juicing. They do need the aas and other chemicals to compete at that level.

If I were you i would do cardio first thing in the am on an empty stomach 7 days a week, at 1 hour per session. I would read the cutting sticky in the dietary forum, then outline a diet for critique, so EVERYBODY can help you. I can't speak FOR him, but i'm sure SC, as well as others, get sick of people PMing them for dietary advice.

Quote Originally Posted by 2timer
    12-13% I think

Then why did you ask?

This is laughs........

~SC~

becuase 15 sounds fat

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Then why did you ask?

This is laughs........

~SC~
    umm probably cause he wants other peoples opinion, dont really see whats so funny about that.

hard to tell your body fat from those pics, 12 seems a little low i would say closer to 15 would be right.

u look good bro, i wouldn't add t3 i would just get your diet in check, go to the diet forum section and look at the bulking or cuting diet, personally if your on eq i would go with the bulking diet eat clean and you should see some good results. If after you cycle your holding allot of unwanted weight then it wouldn't be a bad idea to look into doing some clen . But right now i think you need to put on size more then anything, stick with your current cycle and get your diet on point and you should be fine...other then that you look good bro
    Last edited by HULK1732; 11-29-2004 at 10:42 PM.

finally thanks! but I was looking to loose some fat too I am thinking about bodyopus? you don't recommand it?

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Why would you be wanting to do T-3?

What about cardio/sound diet/exercise?

~SC~
    Everyone wants to take a pill, go to bed and wake up with abs to die for.

please reply any comments is appreciated. do I need to do t-3 I am doing a fina or eq with test cycle. thanks alot. this is for now untill march.
    You look fine... arms could be bigger but you have big meaty pecs... shouldnt have any problem getting a woman.

since I started dieting my arms has shrunked but everything else is the same. any workout that gets my biceps bigger I think my tricep is ok.

here is another pic of my wheel! if anyone cares!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails here is better picture with more focus-nov29015.jpg  

since I started dieting my arms has shrunked but everything else is the same. any workout that gets my biceps bigger I think my tricep is ok.
    OK I am wondering why you are dieting? You are not all that big, dont look fat...

Myself I was sporting 22% BF last February. Talk about a heart breaker when personal trainer told me that... I did these internet measurements for the navy BF method and it came out at 13% so when the calipers and electronic detectors both came out saying the same... phew... well 4 years ago I was 140 lbs and had abs since high school... I restarted the BB thing after an auto accident forced me out a number of years ago and along with it, started doing the bulking diet thing. I bulked and bulked and bulked, was so happy to see the scale go up 40+ pounds but didnt notice I wasnt necessarily putting on 40 pounds of solid muscle... maybe it was really half and half with fat added.

I was ready to go on diet when I heard 22% but trainer said, just stop bulking, get the diet OFF that 5000 calarie kick and bring it down to 3000 to 3500 and put in at least 2 hours on the tredmill a week in addition to my weight training. I followed his advice and in 6 months I slipped under 10% BF and only had a total loss of 5 lbs on the scale! Of course a 30 week testosterone cycle helped convert a lot of that fat to muscle.

I donno maybe instead of out and out dieting, maybe rethink your strategy some, there should be no reason you are dieting to the point that arms shrink.

I am 210lbs at 5-10 how much bigger should get? it is good to get big but what is the point when you can't even take your shirt off?
    Last edited by 2timer; 11-29-2004 at 11:55 PM.

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    u r small and do not need a cutting diet because u'll lose more of ur overall size, rather start bulking with clean food and don't worry about ur bf% at this point.....

when I diet I use test and I loose no muscle! but maybe I need to proportion some areas though!

hey if I use fina how much carbs should I eat?

I am 210lbs at 5-10 how much bigger should get? it is good to get big but is the point when you can't even take your shirt off?
    What kind of waist situation you got... if you say 34 and lower ... then just exercise will do it... 35 and higher, then I suppose you might want to lower calaries down. What is your workout regiment? I was just reading that they proved when they give testosterone to guys that DONT exercise, they gain NO MUSCLE, in fact testosterone even accellerates loss of muscle with no exercise but it accellerates fat gains. But if you workout you gain muscle and fat, if you work out HARD, you gain muscle and loose fat.

If you are not lifting weights heavy enough to make your heart pound and make you break out a good sweat in the gym, then you are not lifting weights heavy enough to gain muscle and loose fat. I see a lot of guys in the air conditioned gym. Try to loose weight, they go and do leg presses only 20 lbs of weight. And you nut cases like throwing money away at the gym to do this?? What you here because your wife made you go to work out the gut? If you are on steroids , your major muscle groups, quads, hamstrings, butterfly presses, etc should all be at minimum of 50 lbs more then your own weight. I am now 180 lbs and I do 260 lbs butterfly presses, 300 lbs chest presses, 270 lbs outter leg abductors, 280 lbs on the weighted ab machine... if you arent lifting something similar then work on getting yourself there and your weight problems wont be as much of a problem anymore!

thickmass is offline Member
    I just cant stand this any longer

Heres a kid who asks for help but really doesnt wanna hear the correct answers because they don't fit with what he wants to hear

What the f*** are you doing DIETING with test? Are you stupid? Test is a bulker not a cutter. geezarse.

Classic.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by HULK1732 who missed the boat entirely!
    umm probably cause he wants other peoples opinion, dont really see whats tunny about that
    It's a shame you can't see that he is looking for what he wants to hear.

That is what is funny, you should pay closer attention.

Perhaps you can instruct him on "how many carbs to eat while taking fina".

Let me know what you find out.

~SC~

bitta is offline Associate Member
    do your homework and then do some hard work, diet, training etc. dont know why you are even planning a cycle IMO. how many carbs w/ fina? 170,000.38954 is the best figure one can work w/. WTF

hey I take advise all the time. what you guys talking about. the problem is some people have differnt goals but I am 24 years old like come on 210 lbs trust me I am pretty thick I did natural for 3 years hit the max then I went this root and I have no regrets. I love the way my body developed. I believe less compounds and lower dosages that is it. I just should not have put t-3 in the coloumn becuase " it is the evil drug" but hey I am always learning. but thanx anyways!
    Last edited by 2timer; 11-30-2004 at 12:31 PM.

man you guys are alkl cranky maybe its the roid? jeez! I work with a partner in gym who is 263 it looks like a bull but **** I wouldn't want look like that. all he does is take deca ,dboll and test he looks like ballon. no girl is attracted to that. 20% bf and you call yourself bodybuilder. but he loves it becuase he scares the **** out of everyone. then if he is happy all the power to him. different goals that is it. and yes test is both a cutter and bulker we all know that. my goals are different I want to get lean and have a medium size body. 210-220 is big man I have 40lbs on one of my friend man! body. yes t-3 shouldn't be used you are right I will probably not use it but I am really short on time by february or march I have to get to 6-8%, but come 90% of u have used and you it works. please don't flame becuase my goals are different form yours. thank you. but some poeple gave me good advice and I will try them. thanks! those that feel like roids is only made for them no thanks.
    Last edited by 2timer; 11-30-2004 at 12:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    What kind of waist situation you got... if you say 34 and lower ... then just exercise will do it... 35 and higher, then I suppose you might want to lower calaries down. What is your workout regiment? I was just reading that they proved when they give testosterone to guys that DONT exercise, they gain NO MUSCLE, in fact testosterone even accellerates loss of muscle with no exercise but it accellerates fat gains. But if you workout you gain muscle and fat, if you work out HARD, you gain muscle and loose fat.

If you are not lifting weights heavy enough to make your heart pound and make you break out a good sweat in the gym, then you are not lifting weights heavy enough to gain muscle and loose fat. I see a lot of guys in the air conditioned gym. Try to loose weight, they go and do leg presses only 20 lbs of weight. And you nut cases like throwing money away at the gym to do this?? What you here because your wife made you go to work out the gut? If you are on steroids, your major muscle groups, quads, hamstrings, butterfly presses, etc should all be at minimum of 50 lbs more then your own weight. I am now 180 lbs and I do 260 lbs butterfly presses, 300 lbs chest presses, 270 lbs outter leg abductors, 280 lbs on the weighted ab machine... if you arent lifting something similar then work on getting yourself there and your weight problems wont be as much of a problem anymore!
    my waist is 33.5 and weight 210lbs so fitness calculator guess I am about 13%

man you guys are alkl cranky maybe its the roid? jeez!
    yeah no sht bro. all the guy did was ask for some advise, no reason to get ur panties in a bunch swole, sorry not everyone can be as informed as you. He came here to get some questions answered, if u think its a dumb question, then good for you. No reason to come here and flame him, he's here trying to learn. Rather him ask a dumb question then go drink a vial of winny and kill himself.
    Last edited by HULK1732; 11-30-2004 at 06:18 PM.

How many carbs to eat with fina qualifies as one of THE more assinine questions of all time, yes. In addition, a pics forum is entirely the wrong location for such a thing.

Hey, look at it this way, you can be his coach!

Weren't you looking for that special someone in the Lounge anyhow w/your "thread".

~SC~

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    I can see why Swole is getting frustrated at this thread...

I am 210lbs at 5-10 how much bigger should get?
    If you want to lose bodyfat like you said, there's 2 things to remember....

DIET

CARDIO

http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?t=75729 Merry Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    I can see why Swole is getting frustrated at this thread...

If you want to lose bodyfat like you said, there's 2 things to remember....

DIET

CARDIO

http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?t=75729 Merry Christmas
    I know diest and cardio are very important no doubt but everytime I attempted before to cut I lost hell lot of muscle and by the end I didn't look good at all. Now that I am using roids I feel like I have kept alot of muscle and gain somewhat. Hey 210lbs is not that big but poeple have different goals right and different looks that makes them happy! I don't get why swole is pissed instead giving me some sound advice he is just has done nothing some but non sense comments. good luck mr big shot! no flaming!but I still respect swole you know alot!

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    everytime I attempted before to cut I lost hell lot of muscle and by the end I didn't look good at all.
    What did your diet and cardio program look like during this catabolic phase?

My guess is you either had too little calories to support your lean body mass along with the cardio expenditure, or your macronutrients weren't in the right ratios.

How many carbs to eat with fina qualifies as one of THE more assinine questions of all time, yes. In addition, a pics forum is entirely the wrong location for such a thing.

Hey, look at it this way, you can be his coach!

Weren't you looking for that special someone in the Lounge anyhow w/your "thread".

~SC~
    alright alright u got me there, i was hoping for someone more along the lines of deca or massjunkie though

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information