Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Elysium is offline Productive Member

MY ARM! NEW UPDATED Photos inside :D

Hey all

MY ARM

Ive lost 14lbs in less than a month Dunno if it shows at all on my arm?

Comments are welcome, good or bad!

Notice how stylish i am with my Von Dutch

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Cant really tell but congrats. Keep up the good work. And VonDutch if for girls... Please dont hit me.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon
    Cant really tell but congrats. Keep up the good work. And VonDutch if for girls... Please dont hit me.
    Lol nah man Von Dutch is all good

I had my cheat meal the other deal (chinese takeout) and for the second time this skinny lil chinese guy quized me, he was like whats the point going to the gym, why do you want big muscles... i was like lol coz i dont wanna be skinny like you

i think i would rather be skinny and wear real clothes then be jakked and where crummy von dutch that is usually worn by girls.

i think i would rather be skinny and wear real clothes then be jakked and where crummy von dutch that is usually worn by girls.

oooooh your lucky i dont threaten you over the internet and tell you that im gonna beat you up although you are in a completely different country than me and im a pussy

im terrible, i always buy designer stuff, spend a fortune on it. i have von dutch tshirts for just casual round the house coz they are real light cotton and they are comfortable. and i think i make them look good

on another note, tons of guys in the UK wear von dutch, the hats got crazy popular... too popular to be honest. they are nice and just casual stuff, i like wearing abercrombie&fitch too, they fit nice and show off your muscles. i have mega trouble with them though, i have to get xl and even then they are quite tight fitting

A&F's run a little small. I also have to get the XL where i can fit in m/l in other clothing

A&F's run a little small. I also have to get the XL where i can fit in m/l in other clothing
    Yea same here. Its hard getting hold of A&F here in the UK as they dont actually supply it to any retailers over here, so everything i buy is practically shipped over, costs a bit more, but at least i know i wont walk down the street and find someone else has the same tshirt.

I do like light clothes though. Maybe i will give VD a try. It just where i live girls wore the hats forever before guys started wearing the clothes. So i still think its for girls.

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    you look hairier messy but its a bit hard to tell from that pic. Take a proper one!

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    a lot of those designers fit ridiculously small! i cant fit into diesel or anything anymore.

and congrtas on losing the weight messy.

Quote Originally Posted by Prime
    you look hairier messy but its a bit hard to tell from that pic. Take a proper one!
    Yea im using my stupid webcam to take them pics... so cant really get a decent one. I will bring my digi cam to the gym one day next week and get some photos, a friend has it at the mo so i will do it ASAP.

LOL what u on about hairier Actually it does look it doesnt it lol

Quote Originally Posted by tycin
    a lot of those designers fit ridiculously small! i cant fit into diesel or anything anymore.

and congrtas on losing the weight messy.
    Thanks bro

Yea i have a few diesel tshirts, i gave them to my bro coz i cant fit into them, i bought a REALLY nice versace tshirt, it is like sand coloured, ive worn it probably twice in one year, and now im too big for it so i had to give it to my bro! Doh!

Maybe i will give VD a try.
    Im so immature.

lol... ya ive had to give my bro a lot of expensive shlt lately too. i think the best fitting t-shirts r armani exchange but u gotta get there when they still have the xl and xxl. this chick that works there puts everything on hold as soon as they get new shipments and gives me a call. LOL...

lol... ya ive had to give my bro a lot of expensive shlt lately too. i think the best fitting t-shirts r armani exchange but u gotta get there when they still have the xl and xxl. this chick that works there puts everything on hold as soon as they get new shipments and gives me a call. LOL...

armani exchange? whats that? i know what armani is but...? im in the UK so i doubt we have the same retailers over here. i havent got any armani tshirts, maybe i will try some, i have an armani suit which i bought a little while ago for a wedding which is gorgeous

im not sure if they armani exchange over there or not. its nice stuff. its like a relaxed style of armani. check armaniexchange.com

MASStermind is offline Banned
    i can def see some change in the bicep part. Did your bf% go down as well? Whats the scar from? Post the pics in the member pics forum so that they can comment on it there.

im not sure if they armani exchange over there or not. its nice stuff. its like a relaxed style of armani. check armaniexchange.com

Nope Dont have it over here, i just looked through the site, theres some nice stuff on there too... shame.

Quote Originally Posted by MASStermind
    i can def see some change in the bicep part. Did your bf% go down as well? Whats the scar from? Post the pics in the member pics forum so that they can comment on it there.

Well i lost 14lbs of FAT kept all muscle and kept all strength, im stronger than ever actually. So i can only assume my BF went down, i havent had it checked, i should really.

The scar, well to be honest i dont know, it will probably fade in a few months, when i get even the simplist of scratches it turns into a scar and takes months to disappear. I must of just scraped it on something.

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Quote Originally Posted by MESSY_UK
    Thanks bro

Yea i have a few diesel tshirts, i gave them to my bro coz i cant fit into them, i bought a REALLY nice versace tshirt, it is like sand coloured, ive worn it probably twice in one year, and now im too big for it so i had to give it to my bro! Doh!
    My brother has also inherited all my 'nice' clothes. i have like 5 t-shirts left that fit me i havent grown fast either im just too cheap to buy new clothes.

Nope Dont have it over here, i just looked through the site, theres some nice stuff on there too... shame.
    they dont send to the u.k.?

they dont send to the u.k.?
    They dont appear to. I have an uncle who lives in Florida, if worst comes to worst i will get him to ship me any stuff i need.

painandpleasure42 is offline New Member
    Lol Von Dutch im trying to sell some of my hats on ebay

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    Yup its a noticble change, but please explain how you came to the conclusion of 14 lbs of pure fat..

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    oh yeah von dutch is ghey.. and yes it was ghey 18 months ago when it came out..

Quote Originally Posted by Elliot
    Yup its a noticble change, but please explain how you came to the conclusion of 14 lbs of pure fat..
    Dunno kinda came to the conclusion coz my weight went down 14lbs, and ive kept all strength and my muscles if anything look bigger.

I may be wrong i dunno?

Quote Originally Posted by Elliot
    oh yeah von dutch is ghey.. and yes it was ghey 18 months ago when it came out..

and by ghey i assume you mean cool right

and by ghey i assume you mean cool right
    yeah thats exactly what he meant.... so i will call it cool...... meaning gay

yeah thats exactly what he meant.... so i will call it cool...... meaning gay
    but that means cool right, i just wanna make sure im cool. not ghey. just cool.

Im off to bed, its a lil after 2am in the UK and i have to get up in 5 hours for cardio! Ltr all

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    Can you guys please move this to the METROSEXUAL forum? Messy, I see now how you got your posts over 1500.

Quote Originally Posted by SMYL_GR8
    Can you guys please move this to the METROSEXUAL forum? Messy, I see now how you got your posts over 1500.
    I assume you trying to tell a joke or something?

Quote Originally Posted by painandpleasure42
    Lol Von Dutch im trying to sell some of my hats on ebay
    Lol theres tons on there, they go for cheap now. When they first came out everyone wanted them, they are just a bit dated now...

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah, you can see the difference. Theres a lot more definition

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Why don't ya show us the REST of the story!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Why don't ya show us the REST of the story!

Yea it was taken with my crappy webcam. Im gonna try take some photos in the week.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Well........looking forward to it
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Well........looking forward to it

I'll send ya a special one

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information