bamboofever is offline New Member

Question leaner muscularity???

i've been training clean for about 12 years. at 5'5"-5'6" i weighed 173 when i was bodybuilding 8-9 years ago. now i weigh 137 and i am just trying to shape, define & sculpt. it is more of a maintenance phase now for longevity. for my workouts i train 1 bodypart a day (30-35 mminutes all together) and do about 10 minutes of cardio walking on an incline of 10 at a 3.7 pace. i then sprint 2-3 times within that 10 minutes for about 30 seconds at full speed. this has worked great for me burning fat and not muscle. my diet is really clean during the week and only cheat 2 meals on the weekend.

i started liquid clen about 3 weeks ago and was going to add a 40cc 7 week Winstrol V cycle to the mix. Is there any other combination that works well with getting the skin tight and defining that's not over the top? i do not want to try and gain mass or have that drastic look where you look "ON" or "OFF". i just want a little enhancement that i can keep most of with my strict diet and training.
    thank you in advance for any knowledgable advice.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    I'm really not sure what your goals are. You're trying to cut and you're 137? I'm 5'6" and to me, at 137 you don't have much to lose to be doing clen . I would ditch both the clen and winny.

Personally, I think you would look better with more weight but that is just me. Add more width and thickness to your back and more size on your legs, lower chest and forearms. You look very lean so I'm not sure why your abs aren't as tight as the rest. Did you have higher body fat percentage before or extra skin around your stomach area?

You look good now, you don't need to cut. Just a few minor adjustments... just my 2 cents.

Sage is offline Anabolic Member

bamboofever is offline New Member
    i have just recently within the past couple of months hitting abs hard. haven't really worked abs in the past. i am not trying to gain a lot of mass but trying to touch up weak areas would not be a bad thing.

i have taken down size on my legs from the cardio. and i'm fine with their size now.

you have done wonders with your transformation. you did have great muscularity from gymnastics to start with your base. and put puscle in all the right spots. i'm not looking to compete, i just want to get leaner and bring out mor muscularity.

P Rock is offline Member
    you have a great foundation, juice it up bro, test, EQ and winny tabs...

workdude is offline Senior Member

Manson is offline Junior Member
    You already look pretty darn lean bro.... just work on your abs and keep up with your diet and excercice routine, thats a nice and healthy body you have. i dont realy get what your goals are...

miked512 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bamboofever
    i've been training clean for about 12 years. at 5'5"-5'6" i weighed 173 when i was bodybuilding 8-9 years ago. now i weigh 137 and i am just trying to shape, define & sculpt. it is more of a maintenance phase now for longevity. for my workouts i train 1 bodypart a day (30-35 mminutes all together) and do about 10 minutes of cardio walking on an incline of 10 at a 3.7 pace. i then sprint 2-3 times within that 10 minutes for about 30 seconds at full speed. this has worked great for me burning fat and not muscle. my diet is really clean during the week and only cheat 2 meals on the weekend.

i started liquid clen about 3 weeks ago and was going to add a 40cc 7 week Winstrol V cycle to the mix. Is there any other combination that works well with getting the skin tight and defining that's not over the top? i do not want to try and gain mass or have that drastic look where you look "ON" or "OFF". i just want a little enhancement that i can keep most of with my strict diet and training.
    thank you in advance for any knowledgable advice.
    Yeah dude, you're pretty lean and all but if you're just trying to get even more sculpted you're on the right path. You could even throw in some DNP , halo, and T3 and that will get you there much faster and help you maintain it.

Quote Originally Posted by miked512
    Yeah dude, you're pretty lean and all but if you're just trying to get even more sculpted you're on the right path. You could even throw in some DNP, halo, and T3 and that will get you there much faster and help you maintain it.
    If he does what you suggested there would be nothing left but an emaciated skeleton.

thickmass is offline Member
    Mate I dont see what you have left to cut. You seem to have Karen Carpenter syndrome. If you cut any more your underwear will fall straight off your body

seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by thickmass
    Mate I dont see what you have left to cut. You seem to have Karen Carpenter syndrome. If you cut any more your underwear will fall straight off your body

seriously.
    *He-Man theme song in background*

*vomit*
    Last edited by miked512; 11-26-2004 at 11:57 PM.

Latimus is offline Banned
    get some size...trade your clen and winny for prop and tren ..you would look sick....

Quote Originally Posted by Latimus
    get some size...trade your clen and winny for prop and tren..you would look sick....
    I agree at 5'6" 137, you don't want to get any smaller. There is a fine line between ripped and skinny. I'd say cut down on the cardio a bit and ad more muscle to your frame. 15 pounds would do it. Then with more muscle on your frame lean out and you'll look sick. Like Latimus suggest, if you did prop, tren , winny you would make lean gains. Or prop, tren, anavar .

The winny only is a bad idea.

i fully agree with the prop bro. im not really knowledged enough about tren so i honestly cant tell ya to do it. But im taking prop right now. I started at 6'1'' and 187lbs. at 10% Bf and i am still same bodyfat but about 203lbs. 5 weeks into it also. You have a great body and i would say perfect base to do any sort of AAS if you wanted to. I would really think about using a test only cycle if you want to put on some mass while being able to keep close to the same vascularity you have already got. Good luck to ya. O i forgot, great tear drops on the legs bro. Nice work.

thickmass is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by miked512
    *He-Man theme song in background*

*vomit*
    awwwww poor mikey get scared?

Quote Originally Posted by thickmass
    awwwww poor mikey get scared?
    lol, i don't think you get what I said.

There was a vomit at the end for a reason. ;-)

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Reminds me of a Bantamweight that was getting ready for Nationals. One day He walks into the Health store..mind u..he has straited glutes..straited hams..straited intercostals and not an ounce of water.

Man walks in and whispers "Big man.. do you have anything for Water Rentention?I think i'm holding water in my glutes and lower back."

WTF?!
    Smallorexia
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Back on the topic.

You look shredded bro..I agree with the bros on this one...Toss the Clen ..you risk carrying the emaciated; skeletal look if you keep on this route.I'm 5'6" too... the thought of carryin 137 pounds or less scares me sh.itless
    Last edited by *Narkissos*; 11-28-2004 at 10:48 AM.

Lil Bro is offline New Member

Looks pretty good

I'm 5' 5" myself and, depending on personal goals, would be more than happy to look like you, bro. Keep it up! If anything, your calves could be better (bigger)

Thread Information