Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Manson is offline Junior Member
    Kid you look awesome, too bad you were banned...
    Anyways, if i was you i would work more on the lower back, thats all i can tell you bro.... good luck..

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    that second pic makes me cringe.....look how you can see behind him in between his arm and lower back...just looks sick...like a gorilla. is it just me, or does his forearm look like its the same size as his waist??
    Of course, this is something that happens with 16 year old body builders. This kid obviously jumped on body building right from the start of puberty but not everything is fully developed, the changes puberty makes continues to happen until you are about 23 to 24. At his age not everything wants to grow like they would on someone in their mid 20's, also factor some inexperience in training, wouldnt suprise me if he was all ghorilla like on top but he is noticably not proud enough of his legs to include a picture of them so maybe he has bird like legs? At his age its not unusual to have extremely low body fat, hense the really thin stomach area. But aside from the weaknesses and jealousy of us old farts, you got to admit, he has one hell of a foundation on which to build on.

thickmass is offline Member
    if you look at the other threads his legs arent too bad.

But I think your 'gorilla' analogy is kinda apt here.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED

Thumbs up

I like how all of the negative comments showed up after he was banned and he's not here to defend himself.

dj desmondo is offline New Member
    hence the "mostly" natural

littleguns is offline Associate Member
    Whats your tricep routine look like bro?

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by littleguns
    Whats your tricep routine look like bro?
    How do u expect him to reply to that dude?

andy78139 is offline New Member
    ok, otheres have hinted at it but ive gotta say i really dont believe this guy is a natural! ok, there is the odd genetic freak out there, but shoulders only blow up like the first pic with aas.
    The delts, chest, traps have a high number of androgen receptors and gain well on aas. This is usually how you can tell if someone juices or not, in my opinion and what ive heard a few others say.
    Most guys dont hit their secondary growth spurt (the one when we filled out rather than up) till around 18+.

Sorry i keep seeing this post and had to rant my opinion, anyone else agree. Im not dissin the kid, even with aas, thats some good gains!

JoeyJuice is offline Banned
    if those pics are not retouched i suggest you get in proportion for the contest

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by bigrob33
    How do u expect him to reply to that dude?

bump for a reply

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't understand why people will automatically jump to the conclusion that someone juices just because they are lean and big. This is more rampant on teeny bopper boards like bb.com but still.... If the guy says he's natural, then he's natural. What difference does it make whether he lies or tells the truth. Some people are more genetically gifted than others. Stop hatin just bc he looks better than you! lol

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    i dont understand why we're still talking about this kid...he's banned....never will be back. we dont know he's juicing...we dont know he's natural either, but we do know he's out of proportion...nuff said

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by andy78139
    ok, otheres have hinted at it but ive gotta say i really dont believe this guy is a natural! ok, there is the odd genetic freak out there, but shoulders only blow up like the first pic with aas.
    The delts, chest, traps have a high number of androgen receptors and gain well on aas. This is usually how you can tell if someone juices or not, in my opinion and what ive heard a few others say.
    Most guys dont hit their secondary growth spurt (the one when we filled out rather than up) till around 18+.

Sorry i keep seeing this post and had to rant my opinion, anyone else agree. Im not dissin the kid, even with aas, thats some good gains!
    His delts, traps, and chest can only be big by the use of androgens? gimme a fvckin break!!
    I don't find it unbelieveable that he's natural. SOme are more gifted genetically than others. I think it's easy to pass off his hard work and dedication by saying he juices. If you're reading this brotha, keep up the hard work.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Polska
    I don't understand why people will automatically jump to the conclusion that someone juices just because they are lean and big. This is more rampant on teeny bopper boards like bb.com but still.... If the guy says he's natural, then he's natural. What difference does it make whether he lies or tells the truth. Some people are more genetically gifted than others. Stop hatin just bc he looks better than you! lol
    I read somewhere that some guys dont start making aromatase emzymes until about 18 or 19 years old... he could just have a really good natural testosterone production, very little natural conversion to estrogen which is usually what happens when you get aromatase, the estrogen starts setting limits on your test production and also closes growth caps. I think natural is well possible and he's taken advantage of the certain gifts of age. Also we know you can influence your own testosterone production by working out, so this has probably factored in as well.

Didnt Arnold say he was lifting weights at age of 13? This is what the really big boys did, why cant it work for a new generation that gets on the ball early?

9000rpm is offline Member
    If he is natural, WOW! His arms and delts are massive for his age. He has a great football build. He's be a great corner or linebacker,....if he has the coordination and talent.

**** I'm jealous of that freak.

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    hes looking good looks older than 16 takes a few years to get a body like that with steroids never mind without them. also i would get a hair cut you'll look much better and not so scuffy
    good luck though

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by thickmass
    phew just as well nobody knows I'm only 12

Hey thickmass, from your Avitar I would put you down as about 2 not twelve. You definitly should reconsider doing roids bro it will definitly affect your ability to grow and eat candy

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    You can't be mostly natural...either you are, or you aren't. And if yu haven't taken any AAS, then yes you are natural. Good progress.

Quote Originally Posted by seanw
    Hey thickmass, from your Avitar I would put you down as about 2 not twelve. You definitly should reconsider doing roids bro it will definitly affect your ability to grow and eat candy
    Everyone tells me I look 10 years younger. What can I do?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information