Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    britishdragons is offline New Member

what to use

so what should I use to avoid tits?

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Nolvadex

and next time use diet and hard training to acheive your goals, not drugs

I have some nolva but not alot I 30 20mg tabs that I was going to take the last 30 days. Is that going to help? I am going to take clomid 2 or 3 weeks after my cycle is over. When I finish I wont get back on and I will just go natural......

I decided to cut my cycle short and save my gear. It seems like good advice. I will keep you all posted on any results I might get natural...thanks

peump is offline Senior Member

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by britishdragons
    Ok, I have had 4 weeks of my 9 week cycle. Most say I shouldnt cycle since I have only been lifting a month. Should I stop and save the rest for a couple of years. (will it last that long in storage). Or should I just finish what I have on hand and continue to try to make progress. I plan on going on a low fat diet. Should I start now or wait till the cycle is done. Help me make a plan. Remember I really dont want to be huge. I do want to be muscular. And not fat....I spent too much money to just throw it away. I should of went all natural but I didnt. Now what should I do.
    The longer you stay on roids and the roids influence your gains now, the more you will loose when you exit the roids. We've seen a lot of kids decide to start a steroid cycle the same day they go to the gym for the first time. When the cycle ends they end up plunging weight with muscle loose sometimes loosing more muscle then they started with. I'd exit the steroids immediately, do the PCT and then hopefully your just starting out type effects will return and earn in some good natural gains. You arent that far into it, the damaging effects of the roids on your natural testosterone production shouldnt be too bad at this stage.

There is a new study out too from a university that found steroids like testosterone can definately cause LOSS of muscle, even during the cycle. They found this because of the practice to give multiple high dose stacks of steroids to AIDS patients. They found testosterone increased muscle waisting and fat gains to those not doing weight training or exercise. Those able to do exercise and weight training gained muscle but lost 130% of gains when they took time off from steroid use because they didnt have enough experience or natural training. Only those that had weight training and consistent exercise history before, during and after the cycles had the good gains that they had hoped for.

Now exercise and wieght training is being recommended as a requirement before they prescribe steroids to aids patients. And aids or not, the effects of testosterone are the same based on the training and exercise history of the user. If you are only just startng out or not training correctly at same time because of inexperience, the steroids can hold back some of your gains or even cause you to have a loss of muscle and gain of FAT.

not true for me

I kept all my gains....and got stronger and bigger. I wish I didnt cut my cycle short. I now bench 210....but I am no longer even interested in roids. I think my gains would of came anyway....roids or not.

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    good to hear

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information