Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    britishdragons is offline New Member

New to Bodybuilding. Advice Please.

I am 36. I have been going to the gym for 1 month. I weighed 208 lbs and Had 14.25 inch arms. I was very week. Still have ladies lifting more than me but I am haning in there. My Max bench would of been around 130-135. I was and for the most part still am a fat guy that never worked out. My friend is a body builder and has me on a good Push Pull program. I started taking deca durabolin 425 mg weekly. (first 3 weeks) Now I added sustanon 250 (250mg week). I will take both for 5 more weeks. I got some winstrol tabs. 10 mg and took 30 mg. and my kidneys hurt. I stoped taking them. I am also taking creatine with protein shakes. I am eating alot. I mean alot. Lots of water. I am doing all of 200 grams of protein daily. Here are some pictures before and after. There is not a huge difference yet. It has only been 4 weeks. I now weigh 219 lbs. My arms 16 inches. I look bigger now but I am a litle less fat in the after picture (belly-love handles). I benched 155 lbs a few days ago. I am stronger and bigger. I will do 160 this saturday. I am going 4 days a week. M T F S. I am going to bulk for another month before changing my diet and losing the fat.... All of it if I can. I am open to any suggestions you can give me. I am trying to be patient and let it happen. I need more patients.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New to Bodybuilding. Advice Please.-jw04e.jpg   New to Bodybuilding. Advice Please.-l%3B.jpg   New to Bodybuilding. Advice Please.-jw07.jpg   New to Bodybuilding. Advice Please.-2jw07.jpg  

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    i wouldn't have jumped into a cycle so fast...

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    You need a solid plan of attack before drugs, not just "patience".

A 160 bench w/juice is horrible, no flame intended, but it really is. A few years of natural training and you could work well past that.

My wife benches 150 and the strongest thing she takes is Acetyl L-Carnitine.

Again, not a flame, but you need to build the house before you paint it.

~SC~
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 11-30-2004 at 05:24 PM.

Manson is offline Junior Member
    WOW 1 month working out and juicing?
    Bro, as long as you've been oriented by a body builder is just a beggining but taking all those drugs without a solid base, i would also see a doctor just to check all out... Its a good progress in 1 month, the pictures tell it all... good luck.

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    Man are you going to be disapointed when the juice wears of and your arms go back to under 15. Mine were 17 3/8" before I even started juicing. I weighed 155 and benched 280. You are an example of what I hate most about gear. The beginner who has no patience and looks for instant muscle. This is my strong opinion and not meant to flame but I would lay money you're not going to last more than a year. Your nervous system is not ready for such a big shock and neither are your tendons and ligaments. I wish you luck but you should have tried dropping 30 lbs and began training drug free. Patience would be doing that for 3 years drug free.

RJstrong is offline Senior Member
    Bro... think about what your doing... your looking for a quick fix... it's too bad you feel the need to use gear as such a novice... may I suggest working on your diet while following a sound work out program... its really that simple... I promise. As posted previously enjoy your slight gains from the gear while you got them... because it will all be gone as soon as you come off!!!

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    I think the bodybuilding training partner of yours was irresponsible for allowing you to use/introducing you to AAS.

That being said.. since you're already on..i guess you'll have to find out how best to utilise em...Post the question in the Steroid forum... and post a diet question in the Diet Section.

Post-cycle you most likely will have regressed... but at least you will have learnt something from this mistake

Good luck

First you are new to bb'ing, now you are "experienced"......

http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php?t=136169

Wow, u guys have the same jeans, belt, car pics, door, lighswitch, etc.......

I call bullsh*t.

~SC~

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Are you retarded?

YOU DONT NEED DRUGS TO BUILD MUSCLE
    believe it or not, it IS a normal physiological process!!! All it takes is hard training, FOOD and a little patience... but since you jumped into a cycle so soon, i would be willing to bet your diet and your training both blow ass.

I can definately say that you will make worse gains with a $hitty diet, $hitty training and juice, than a good diet and good training and NO juice.

Also, no youre not eating a lot... 200 grams of protein isnt a lot for someone who weighs 208 pounds... try 300-350. Force feeding works wonders.
    Last edited by AandF6969; 11-30-2004 at 10:07 PM.

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Well played maestro.

tbody66 is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm the training partner. I did not introduce him too, nor allow him to use as. I am his friend, not his mother or his conscience. I am giving him the best advice I can, including refering him to this site, and he is making his own choices on how he implements (or doesn't implement) that information.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    First you are new to bb'ing, now you are "experienced"......

http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php?t=136169

Wow, u guys have the same jeans, belt, car pics, door, lighswitch, etc.......

I call bullsh*t.

~SC~
    I call ignorance. How do you post 2 threads 2 hours apart with the same picts and expect no one to notice.

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    these threads get better everyday.....no more chillin at the lounge for a while too much fun on this forum....

hahah it does look like the same guy, but look at the haircut they have different haircuts on has a short crew cut....but sht man u guys sure do have the exact same body type..it is a little weird

workdude is offline Senior Member
    I'm not sure if its the same guy or not...LOL

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by HULK1732
    hahah it does look like the same guy, but look at the haircut they have different haircuts on has a short crew cut....but sht man u guys sure do have the exact same body type..it is a little weird
    Maybe the sets are before and after he went to the barber shop.

Latimus is offline Banned
    they do look a lot a like...better show the face.....inorder to save it....or you arent going to last long here being known as a fake......or some kind of weirdo split personality......if you are for real.....your cycle is garbage but thats alright because you will grow off anything anyway....200 grams of protein is 4 meals worth or what i would call....a terrible day of dieting....

you could make awesome natural gains.........i dont know why you took the advice of your "experienced bb friend".......who is by no means worthy of the lable bodybuilder.....that is reserved for all the guys who have replied and actually know what they are talking about........such as mark, carl, sc, nark as you can see by their pics....

however i can see some differences in the pics......so way to go
    Last edited by Latimus; 12-01-2004 at 03:47 AM.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Latimus
    you could make awesome natural gains.........i dont know why you took the advice of your "experienced bb friend".......who is by no means worthy of the lable bodybuilder.....that is reserved for all the guys who have replied and actually know what they are talking about........such as mark, carl, sc, nark as you can see by their pics....

Yay i'm an Experienced Bodybuilder

------
    Back on topic..It would be advisable to note that the above mentioned people have been Natural for many years prior to juicing.

From this i'd assume that this is the correct path...to continual progess.

Sta11ion is offline Member
    I dont know how some people catch on so fast, another mystery solved. I use to watch reruns of Columbo, but know I just read a few AR forums and I have a new episode 1 or 2 a weak.

tbody66 is offline Anabolic Member

Get it Straight

....i dont know why you took the advice of your "experienced bb friend".......who is by no means worthy of the lable bodybuilder.....that is reserved for all the guys who have replied and actually know what they are talking about........such as mark, carl, sc, nark as you can see by their pics....

If you read his thread correctly He said that his friend (me) has him on a push/pull routine and there was no connection with his choice on training naturally or not. I most definitely did not tell him to cycle.

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Quote Originally Posted by tbody66
    If you read his thread correctly He said that his friend (me) has him on a push/pull routine and there was no connection with his choice on training naturally or not. I most definitely did not tell him to cycle.
    Hey guys welcome to AR . You both look better in your after pics, even if one of you did take gear :spudnikc3 . Keep up the effort and dont let the guys here scare you off. They're mostly a good bunch, but you arent familliar with the history of AR. Weve had everything from scammers to fake girlfreinds . Just gotta let em feel you out

Hello. I think it is funny that you think we are the same people. I have tattoos and weigh 20 lbs. more than he does. Not to mention He is shorter and has a different haircut. we will take a pic together to shut you all up about the scamming ****. Anyway. I posted here to learn. And I will listen out of respect. Here is my plan. I will finish the cycle. 4 more weeks.. I wont use steroids after that. Not just because you folks here in the steroid forum say it is bad. (I assume you or some of you use them). I have no real desire to be huge. I want to have muscle but not be HUGE. I am a fat weak and small muscle kind of guy. I need to lose weight and build muscle i know that. My thought was If I juiced 1 cycle I could lift more and have enough excitement about what I am doing to stick with it. Honestly I was too embarrased to even go to the gym when My max bench was 125. Now I can do 160 and get jazzed about going. I see it as a jump start. I will lose some mass when I get off. I plan on losing fat when I get off too. As far as the protien cramming. Forget it. I cant do 300 or 400. **** that is not easy. But like I said I want muscle and a good body but I dont need to be Huge. I just want to look good. I realize I could of done that natural. I may have made a mistake juicing. I will still follow through with 4 more weeks then I will be done. My partner (and yes there are 2 of us) suggested I not take juice. I told him I wanted to so I could see some results. I have noticed some results. I am the guy who buys a membership and tried to work out and never saw results because I never Knew how to do it right. And I would give up. Mabeye I am just a bum. Now I have been working out hard and using good form and I do see results now so I plan on doing this for as long as I can to keep getting results. Some or alot of the results are probably from the juice. when I lose mass from stopping the juice that will motivate me to go natural and be bigger and stronger than I am now. You have influienced me enough to do this for my plan of action. Please know that I Invited all the advice from you by posting on this sight. Continue to call a spade a spade. Flame me if you want, and by the way when you said 150 lb bench is horrible and just because you follow it up with "no flame intended" It is still a flame. I have gained 30lbs on my bench in 4 weeks. How many of you can say you had a gain like that. It is about progress isnt it. I am not a finished product. I just began a lifetime of progress. I will post more and get more feedback later. watch for the updated pic of both of us in front of the same door. You will see we are not in fact the same....later

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by markas214
    Man are you going to be disapointed when the juice wears of and your arms go back to under 15. Mine were 17 3/8" before I even started juicing. I weighed 155 and benched 280. You are an example of what I hate most about gear. The beginner who has no patience and looks for instant muscle. This is my strong opinion and not meant to flame but I would lay money you're not going to last more than a year. Your nervous system is not ready for such a big shock and neither are your tendons and ligaments. I wish you luck but you should have tried dropping 30 lbs and began training drug free. Patience would be doing that for 3 years drug free.
    Yep these guys that start juicing too fast without a couple years minimum natural workout experience usually loose more then they started with FAST at the end of the cycle.

Not only that, but he probably grow just as fast without the juice and KEEP it if he wasnt juicing the because the body NEVER responds better naturally then it will in your first 6 months of weight training. The gear at this stage was not only a complete waist, but it will also be responsible for taking back ALL gains when he exits, otherwise the just starting a workout program thing would have given very fast and strong and extremely keepable gains had the juice not entered the picture.

Quote Originally Posted by britishdragons
    Flame me if you want, and by the way when you said 150 lb bench is horrible and just because you follow it up with "no flame intended" It is still a flame. I have gained 30lbs on my bench in 4 weeks. How many of you can say you had a gain like that. It is about progress isnt it. I am not a finished product. I just began a lifetime of progress. I will post more and get more feedback later. watch for the updated pic of both of us in front of the same door. You will see we are not in fact the same....later
    Maybe the steroids gave you a placebo effect that made you more effective at working out. The reality is, most people starting a gym for the first time and no steroids, your body will react profoundly fast in your first 4 weeks. All the improvement you have is typical of a first timer in the gym who is NOT on steroids, so its hard to say if the steroids did anything other then the phsycological effects. Rapid muscle shape changes, rapid fat loss, muscle gain, benchs that increase 30 lbs in 4 weeks are totally typical of ANYONE not on steroids just starting out in the gym. In fact just starting out is where everyone temporarily gets steroid like results without steroids.
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 12-02-2004 at 11:50 AM.

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    I have gained 30lbs on my bench in 4 weeks. How many of you can say you had a gain like that. It is about progress isnt it. I am not a finished product. I just began a lifetime of progress.
    I agree, you are not in competition with anybody else but yourself...you are the person that choses who you will be and how you will attain it and no one else decides that but you. You did indeed make good progress. As I always said, results are the best motivation.

dont bother posting to me anymore. Some of you are ok but some of you are Dicks. I am now being accused of jacking off my partner in a Flame free posting area. I really dont have time for this crap. You are now insulting me saying I am gay. I would guess the ones that accuse people of jacking off another guy probably do jack off other guys. How insulting can you be dude. I mean really. Your a dick and you know who you are. Flame me now if you want but you ran off another person. I wont even bother logging in to read your garbage anymore....I will however keep working out.
    I'd seriously watch your attitude if you want to last around here. I don't see where anyone called you gay. Perhaps I missed it, but I sense you mis-read someone's post. Homophobic a bit???

Your character doesn't fit this location anyhow, so I'd change it if you wish to stay around and not be banned. Do with that what you wish, I couldn't really give two shakes of J-Lo's thick ass less!

~SC~

Here is the quot from ntpadude. I dont care about my attitude at this point. He just went too far.

[QUOTE=Ntpadude].

I think you have two guys who help each other masturbate and both want to get on roids and look like pretty boys so they can keep each other interested.QUOTE]
    [QUOTE=Ntpadude].

I'd just ignore that, no sense in getting yourself banned from someone else irritating you.

I didn't see that until after I posted, so now I see what you mean. Let us deal w/the flamers, you don't have to address it.

~SC~

So you think I am reading too much into it. I think he crossed the line. Do you guys not like new members?

[QUOTE=britishdragons]Here is the quot from ntpadude. I dont care about my attitude at this point. He just went too far.

[QUOTE=Ntpadude].

I think you have two guys who help each other masturbate and both want to get on roids and look like pretty boys so they can keep each other interested.QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Sorry if I misread the situation. One person suggested you wearing the same pants so and assumption was made... there are a lot of gay guys on here and nobody has a problem with that. For one I have neighbors that are gay couple. They are good people, wife loves them and I dont have to worry about them hitting on her when I am at work. I try to be an understanding non-discriminating type of guy but sometimes trying to be - end up walking in dog doo... in any case its a new world out there, nobody cares either way

Ok we dont wear the same size pants...I am taller and fatter. but who cares. I accept the apoligy. and yes you misread the situation bigtime. I also apoligize for the the name I called you.... Lets move on.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    calm down guys, looks like its all sorted now, no one is getting banned here, so just chill.

Ok we dont wear the same size pants...I am taller and fatter. but who cares. I accept the apoligy. and yes you misread the situation bigtime. I also apoligize for the the name I called you.... Lets move on.
    awwwwwwwe.....lol

do you have your PCT in order?

Help me with this...

Ok, I have had 4 weeks of my 9 week cycle. Most say I shouldnt cycle since I have only been lifting a month. Should I stop and save the rest for a couple of years. (will it last that long in storage). Or should I just finish what I have on hand and continue to try to make progress. I plan on going on a low fat diet. Should I start now or wait till the cycle is done. Help me make a plan. Remember I really dont want to be huge. I do want to be musculer. And not fat....I spent too much money to just throw it away. I should of went all natural but I didnt. Now what should I do.

I would complete it.......make sure your PCT is in order.....i am afraid that if you stop taking it...you will lose it all off the bat and never workout again....atleast this way you will keep going to the gym for 5 weeks and actually learn to enjoy it......even if it is the wrong way to go about it....

PCT will help you keep your gains......research it....and order what you need from the site......

d.b
    d.b is offline Associate Member
    LOL bro stop doing juice before you hurt yourself...imho

peace

db

d.b
    I would complete it.......make sure your PCT is in order.....i am afraid that if you stop taking it...you will lose it all off the bat and never workout again....atleast this way you will keep going to the gym for 5 weeks and actually learn to enjoy it......even if it is the wrong way to go about it....

PCT will help you keep your gains......research it....and order what you need from the site......

I think PCT is debatable Latimus...Personally ive tried it both ways and each time i lost the same amount of muscle...keeping in mind that training and diet was kept intact.

peace

db

P.S. sorry for changing the theme of thread...

I am going to use clomid for the post cycle. I havnt read that it would keep any gains. I am just looking forward to still look like a man. I dont want titties.

d.b
    Clomid does not protect against gyno bro...

peace

db

I concider PCT essential to my cycle........i like the high concentration of nolv to keep the est down.....clomid or trib to get my own test back online.........its cheap, and has been proven to work...so why not.........also..... this board swears by it....'
    Just go to the PCT section..you will learn a lot...goodlluck

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information