deh310 is offline New Member

18 year old college football player/ new member

hey everyone,
    I want to start off by saying this is a really great board. Many I have visited aree filled with arrogant, unhelpfull jerks. This is obviously not the case here and I will definitly be around this board for a long time. Anyways here are some of my stats:
    6'2" 230lbs bf%? 4.6sec 40yd time Max bench 340 Squat 440

any advice/ comments/ criticisim is more than welcome thanks all
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 18 year old college football player/ new member-me-3-17-02.jpg  

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    Looking great bro.....And welcome to the mad house...

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    Good numbers. Welcome aboard bro

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Wow bruther you look super.. Keep it up.. nice shape adn size..

jon
    jon is offline Associate Member
    Great stats. Keep up the good work

I know this gonna get me into some trouble from the board but I am about to go on my second cycle deca and winstrol for 10 weeks (75mg EOD/ 400mg per week) and I am going to train primarily for speed. Has anyone used AAS's to improve sprinting speed and if so with what kinds of results?

Footballdb is offline Junior Member
    If you are playing sports i'd go with EQ if u get drug tested your gonna be upset.

gchild is offline New Member
    I don't have advice on the gear end....but as an ex-college football player, I'd say....make sure you gear up when you are least likely to get tested (off season is best). The NCAA can test at any time...so watch out for that. We had a guy juicin' during the season and the week before our last game the NCAA came in and "randomly" tested some players. he got his as* busted and kicked off the team. Just some friendly advice. Other than that.....good luck.

gchild is offline New Member
    out of curiosity....do you play somewhere in Michigan? If you don't want to post it....you can PM me.

ironmike7000 is offline Associate Member
    For being only 18 years old you've got a real good physique. At 6-2 - 230 lbs. with a 4.6 forty my guess is your a running back or linebacker. Am I right? Either way good luck this year in football.

gymnut4u is offline Member
    you have a good base for 18 ,keep it up and welcome to A.R !

Steak Helmet is offline Associate Member
    What position are you playing? I would be more than happy to help you with your Strength and agility. I ahve been training for 14 years, so I am confident that I can help you. I have already been through all the trial and error BS. Just drop me a line

good guesses guys actually i was recruited as a QB outta high school (200lbs) and then I was moved to strong saftey and it turned out i can hit so I was told to go gain some weight and play outside linebacker. So far I've gained 25lbs just by lifting and eating since the fall but I really need to jump up in strength. So its time to do my second cycle.

specwar is offline Junior Member

Cool WELCOME TO A. R.

Outstanding PECS def... Keep up the good work....

$uperman is offline Member
    looking rough bro , keep up the work. i played a lil QB in highschool too man. goodlook w/ ball and everything

TestTubeBaby is offline Associate Member
    for sprint speed, winstrol , deca , anavar are what you want to use. anavar, you keep alot of ur gains. you gain strength and muscle density, but not much size. thats why sprinters like it, its not bulking them up so much where they lose mobility and tend to tighten up because they cant relax after 60m. winstrol is also water based so it wont be in your system too long.

power22 is offline New Member
    Whats going on man. i play linebacker in college as well. my stats almost match yours. my max bench is 315, squat is 470 and i run a 4.75. i play middle and am 6'2 230. Where do you play. pm me sometime.

BIG_JDAWG is offline Associate Member
    hey bro, stay away from deca for your stack. deca can stay in your system up to 18 months. you for sure don't want that. eq is around 4 months, and most tests are 3. if i was you, i would do this. run about 400mg of primo a week with the winstrol and anavar . in about 4 weeks after your cycle, everything should be all flushed out of your system. and you will also gain lean, hard muscle and i would bet money you will get a ton faster. do alot of plyometrics, stretching, and sprinting. peace bro

Big J

Grocho is offline Associate Member
    Welcome to the board. looking thick bro.

OxMan is offline New Member
    Looking good bro especially for 18, if its speed strenght and athletic performance your after i highly recommend anavar . Im 18 too and i play professional rugby in Wales and ran 2 spa anavar cycles 30mg/day for 6 weeks during the offseasons in the last 2 years, strenght went up shitloads, and started running the 100m in under 12 sec consistantly , i shaved just under 2 sec of my 100m with the first cycle and some sprint training. Losing a little dead fat weight id help aswell. I i were u definately stay away from deca , ull regret come testing time. A mate of mine is running eq 400mg/week and anavar 30mg to improve his speed and power ready for the trials in may and it working wonder for him

Ox

Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    Look great, especially for an 18 year old. Keep up the great work.

Rocket is offline Senior Member
    Welcome Bro! Arms and Chest look great!

Rocket

freakout is offline Associate Member
    Look great ...

There are some sound advices here in this threaD!!

How are things going on for you deh by the way?

wow looking great man and welcome to AR!!

jon
    jon is offline Associate Member
    looking good

devistate is offline Junior Member
    need some advise on a speed cycle. I am 22, 5'11'', 210. I have done 2 previous cycles of test and primobolan and test and deca , i loved the strength and wieght gains but i am now looking to drop my 40 time. I am interested in a cycle consisting of anavar , winny, primobolan and test propinate. I would need to drug free within 3 to 4 months. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Also is there anything that a person can take to speed up the amount of time a drug stays in your body? Also money is not an issue.

Thanks

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    great body bro, welcome to AR.

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    Wasup bro. I will play college football as well. I am 6'2 263 at the present and am being recruited for defensive end but they want to switch me to middle linebacker if I can get 40 down to 4.6, right now its at 4.9 so ill train and see what i can do but if not oh well the hell with middle lineback,ill just stick to the good ole' end where I can kill the Q.B. later . Oh yea, In my experience of 1 mess up cycle and 1 good one i find that any of the aas come to use with your speed. after graduation i was running a 5.02 and then i ran a cycle of test/deca /dbol and trained my ass off and pulled a 4.82 40. I regret taking the deca now b/c I am about to be playing football and am scared to get drug tested

Thread Information