Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Before and Now

KunipshunFit is offline Lounge Lizard
    i'm 5'8 and around 198-200lbs.

That pic does not really show the cuts in the legs, I'm trying to get a better pic, just gotta get my hands on a camera.

Thanx for the comments!

Kunipshun

Mike, You have no idea how good what you said makes me feel. Seriously I can understand why it is hard to believe but in all honesty it is genetics. I played football all through highschool, I was a full back. When I was a child I walked on my tiptoes all the time and eventually it turned into a normal walk. That is why I think my inner portion is so big. Then when i was in highschool i never worked upper body much compared to my calves. All i needed was that solid drive into the line backer so all i ever did was get on the leg press machine, load all the weight it would hold up, and do calve raises. At Worlds where i lift the most the machine holds is around 1080...that's 26 plates...I have had a friend sit on top of the stack on top and he weigh'd in around 200....So i know i can press 1200pounds with them and I do that for reps....

I normally warm up with around 500, then 700 pounds for 15 reps, Then I just blast the bitches for reps of 10 and work my way up to the max...I add 4 plates after each set, and go until nothing else fits on the machine.

I am going home to my parents house this weekend for Easter to see my mother, I am 22 years old and she is roughly in her late 40's (dont want to say her age) Anyway my father has a digital camera and I am going to try to borrow it and I'll take a picture of her calves.

My mother is 4'10, and my biological father is 6'0....I was told my biological father use to lift weights quite a bit also, but I never met him to know.

At any rate, Mike Thank you for the compliment, You have no idea how good it makes me feel to be accused of using synthol (sp) and shit like that when in reality I have never even used any AS....I want to, just trying to research it all up. I'm not trying to be a smart ass at all, I'm dead serious when I say it does make me feel good.

Also, My calves are in reality not that big, they are only around 17.5' they just look big on my frame. Also my calves are not as cut as they could be and that is because I always train heavy with them, the only cutting exercises I do is when i do my cardio on the eliptical runner, I do it on my tip-toes.

I hope to get this picture for some "parenting" proof. Also, my brother is comming down this weekend from off the road, He drives 18 wheelers and has not been in a gym in at least 2 years. I'll try to snag a pic of his legs. He actually use to have 18 inch calves! He has always been bigger than me, but last i heard he was down to 170, he is also 2 inches shorter than me....

Anyway, thank you again and I'll try to get some more pics for proof later!

Kunipshun

oh yeah, i was wondering if you anyone (females) could tell me some of the "larger measurements" for a females calves. My mom is 4'10 - 4'11 she say's

I am going to try to get her to let me put the measuring tape around hers. I'm almost positive that her's will measure in at 13-14 without a problem, i'm thinking her's will be more around 15....

Anyway I am going home Sunday and will try to take the pictures sometime Sunday night and post them then. My brother is comming down to my appartment and I'm going to buy a one time disposable camera to make sure I get pics of his, Provided he does show up...he has a bad habit of not showing up...

Also, if there is anyone on this board who is near the Rocky Mount - Raleigh area of NC, please give me a shout

lata.

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Damn boy! That first pic of you calf looks like a scene fom Alien... Are you sure it's now a tumor!

Seriously, I wish my damn calves would grow...

Good development on the upper body--your before looks like where I am at now and I would be glad to be in the same shape as your agfter in 3-4 months...

Cheers!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information