Thread: Bulking pics

Stephan is offline Associate Member

Bulking pics

Here are some of my pics...I ended my cycle 2 months ago I was 180lbs when I started now im 205...I am fixing to start another cycle this is what it looks like

Tes prop......75mg ED
    Boldenone 400mg/wk
    Stanozolol /winstrol 50mg ED
    nolva 10mg/day

Am I going to be ripped after this cycle?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bulking pics-christmas-2004-003.jpg   Bulking pics-christmas-2004-002.jpg  

by the way my first cycle was 250mg Deca and 500mg of Tes e

illuzions is offline Associate Member
    i would wait to start another cycle so soon....do you have any before pics?

why should i wait

*ANTIDOTE* is offline Junior Member
    this is a joke right, on my first cycle of test/deca i was twice your size and kept most of it....u have no clue what you are doing and i would suggest you stop playing with steroids or it will lead to no good....

P Rock is offline Member
    get some blood work done before, to make sure everything is ok before starting another one.

test is best is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by *ANTIDOTE*
    this is a joke right, on my first cycle of test/deca i was twice your size and kept most of it....u have no clue what you are doing and i would suggest you stop playing with steroids or it will lead to no good....
    Bro,you wont last long around here with that kind of attitude.
    also,what do you mean when you say "only form me to know"??

rev911apollyon is offline Junior Member
    lets see those pics

****...I thought i gained pretty good

Mr.Frost is offline New Member
    How long have you been training for?
    Also, how frequently were you training?

iv only been training for 6 months... I was working out like 4 days a week sometimes 5

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephan
    iv only been training for 6 months... I was working out like 4 days a week sometimes 5
    youve only been training for six months and you jumped on a cycle?
    There is no chance in hell that you reached your genetic potential bro. Im sorry but you jumped in this way too early. You need to learn the basics of proper training and diet and then some. You cant build a house on a slabby foundation, you need a VERY solid foundation to build on, and unfortunately you dont have that. I do wish you the best of luck in this venture youre taking upon, but dont get discouraged if the end result is not what you perceived it be. Next time start with the basics, then maybe in a few years you can consider a cycle. You look good bro, but you couldve achieved all of that with a sound diet and workout regimen.

well im still going to do this next cycle, hopefully i will get cut

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    i think you need to look into your training man if you want some routines or somethin shoot me a pm

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Oh my... you know people that have too little natural training before going to steroids blow up like a balloon during cycle and shrink back down like hell when off cycle. Also there is this guy from the main steriod discussion group, he had all kinds of serious injuries to shoulders, hips, etc... these injuries are very real possibilities for an undertrained person going on steroids. Should really have been at least minimum of 2 to 3 years natural training before attempting first steroid cycle although most keepability to cycles comes with 5 to 6 years of natural training.

Especially with stanazol/winstrol in your cycle... wow that is extremely reckless... lets say, hello early onset of arthritus if not bursitus, tendenitus or degenerated ligaments. I would think about reconsidering using winstrol. You would be better to bulk up and then do full PCT and then consider your cutting or dieting away from steroids like most guys do it. Winny drains all the lubricant out of your bone joints and causes lots of trouble, especially for inexperienced guys like you.
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 12-20-2004 at 11:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Oh my... you know people that have too little natural training before going to steroids blow up like a balloon during cycle and shrink back down like hell when off cycle. Also there is this guy from the main steriod discussion group, he had all kinds of serious injuries to shoulders, hips, etc... these injuries are very real possibilities for an undertrained person going on steroids. Should really have been at least minimum of 2 to 3 years natural training before attempting first steroid cycle although most keepability to cycles comes with 5 to 6 years of natural training.

Especially with stanazol/winstrol in your cycle... wow that is extremely reckless... lets say, hello early onset of arthritus if not bursitus, tendenitus or degenerated ligaments. I would think about reconsidering using winstrol. You would be better to bulk up and then do full PCT and then consider your cutting or dieting away from steroids like most guys do it. Winny drains all the lubricant out of your bone joints and causes lots of trouble, especially for inexperienced guys like you.

thank god ive got me some backup in this thread. enough said here. threads over, so go home and research alot more about not only AAS but training and diet as well. im not trying to be an a$$ but its true bro, you dont look very good for the cycle that you've just taken. honestly, you look like a loose skinned skinny kid still. your not in shape at all. thats not really even considered bulk if i say so. i know that nothing anyone says is gonna change your mind about the cycle your going to take but you seriously need to check yourself again. put the gear up on your mantle and look at it everyday. this will give you something to work for, so once you've created a legitimate system of training and dieting you will now be able to use it. take it from me bro, i researched gear for a year consistantly. ive been training for 4 years naturally just trying to figure out a good ruitine that will be best for me. ive researched dieting and have tried many different diets. yet, i still didnt take AAS until i thought i was completelly ready and physically prepaired for it. look in the mirror and honestly ask yourself if this is the right decision by your part. good luck bro and hope all goes well for whatever you decide.

bulking pics

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude

thank god ive got me some backup in this thread. enough said here. threads over, so go home and research alot more about not only AAS but training and diet as well. im not trying to be an a$$ but its true bro, you dont look very good for the cycle that you've just taken. honestly, you look like a loose skinned skinny kid still. your not in shape at all. thats not really even considered bulk if i say so. i know that nothing anyone says is gonna change your mind about the cycle your going to take but you seriously need to check yourself again. put the gear up on your mantle and look at it everyday. this will give you something to work for, so once you've created a legitimate system of training and dieting you will now be able to use it. take it from me bro, i researched gear for a year consistantly. ive been training for 4 years naturally just trying to figure out a good ruitine that will be best for me. ive researched dieting and have tried many different diets. yet, i still didnt take AAS until i thought i was completelly ready and physically prepaired for it. look in the mirror and honestly ask yourself if this is the right decision by your part. good luck bro and hope all goes well for whatever you decide.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    I trained for years making good gains going up to 215lbs natural. I trained for two years without making gains before I even found steroids . That is what steroids are for, to push to the next level.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    well im still going to do this next cycle, hopefully i will get cut
    Tes prop......75mg ED
    Boldenone 400mg/wk
    Stanozolol /winstrol 50mg ED
    nolva 10mg/day

Am I going to be ripped after this cycle?
    No, you may not. You may gain fat. Getting "cut" is not about what gear you take it's about your diet, training and cardio routine. This is the problem with people who jump on gear to early. You think it's the gear that gets you in shape when it's not. It's hard work, knowing how and what to eat, knowing how to train properly and to do cardio.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    No, you may not. You may gain fat. Getting "cut" is not about what gear you take it's about your diet, training and cardio routine. This is the problem with people who jump on gear to early. You think it's the gear that gets you in shape when it's not. It's hard work, knowing how and what to eat, knowing how to train properly and to do cardio.
    I know a guy now... he is 25% body fat... he found a doctor to prescribe him winstrol /stanazol.... the man is getting FATTER on Winny. All steroids , even the supposed cutters make you gain weight and can make you gain fat!

*ANTIDOTE* is offline Junior Member
    steroids make you gain fat only if u eat like a pig without knowledge of food groups and a proper nutrition schedule along with calorie intake a day......i think the hardest part is not choosing the compounds to run, but rather to design a superior diet for these compounds to achieve max results.

where can I find a solid nutrition schedule for my cycle...I know that when I take the eq and the tes I am going to be craxy hungry and I dont want to eat a bunch of junk...can i find a nutrition schedule on this site

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    where can I find a solid nutrition schedule for my cycle...I know that when I take the eq and the tes I am going to be craxy hungry and I dont want to eat a bunch of junk...can i find a nutrition schedule on this site
    You definatley dont need gear, you need a few years of natural training under your belt and a good base before you touch gear again. Check out the workout and diet forums and forget about gear for a while.

XmenIIIfan is offline New Member
    I aint no expert like some of these guys but just taking the basic supplements and having basic knowledge of nutrition i was bigger than that. Those pics are weak.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by XmenIIIfan
    I aint no expert like some of these guys but just taking the basic supplements and having basic knowledge of nutrition i was bigger than that. Those pics are weak.
    First of all this thread is TWO YEARS OLD And second I would improve my attitude towards members if I was you. There are nicer ways of making comments !!!!

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    for fvcks sake why do people keep bumping old ass threads?! i should kick one in the testicles!

Thread Information