Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    BiggerBri2002 is offline Senior Member

BiggerBri's Mid Cycle Pics...Please Critique-UPDATE!

Hey guys,

Well I have made it to week 6 of my 12 week cycle of Tren /Prop. So far things are going pretty well. As many of you may know I was having alot of personal problems and thought about aborting this cycle. But things have stabilized and I have gotten back on track.

If you want to view my pre cycle pics go to the link below:
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=130880

If you want to checkout the thread about my problems look here:
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=136766

I started the cycle at around 214 and now up to 224.5 as of today. So a solid 10lb gain isnt bad for all I've been through.

See my pics below and let me know what you think. I know lots of you will say I have that soft look...but remember, I have lots of skin issues you guys will never understand.

I haven't done any cardio during the first 5 weeks, but may start adding that in this week....what you think? Or should I just keep things as is?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BiggerBri's Mid Cycle Pics...Please Critique-pic1.jpg   BiggerBri's Mid Cycle Pics...Please Critique-pic2.jpg   BiggerBri's Mid Cycle Pics...Please Critique-pic3.jpg   BiggerBri's Mid Cycle Pics...Please Critique-pic4.jpg   BiggerBri's Mid Cycle Pics...Please Critique-pic5.jpg  

Last edited by BiggerBri2002; 01-25-2005 at 10:28 AM.

More

More pics
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BiggerBri's Mid Cycle Pics...Please Critique-pic6.jpg   BiggerBri's Mid Cycle Pics...Please Critique-pic7.jpg   BiggerBri's Mid Cycle Pics...Please Critique-pic8.jpg  

bump

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    You have certianly added some size to your chest and your shoulders and quads. I think that youre arms are lagging a little but its not something that id be too cocerned with. What about some back shots?

Back

Here is one sucky back shot....my extra flab in the middle takes away from my lat spread at the top. Plus i am bad at posing
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BiggerBri's Mid Cycle Pics...Please Critique-pic9.jpg  

Yeah my bi's still are lagging....not sure what to do about them anymore...and years ago they are my strong point!

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    Your traps have grown man, I remember u saying u wanted big traps. However I do think you really need to hit your lats/shoulders/bis. Your chest/quads look pretty good.

Yeah I have been working the traps hard. The bi's have been a real struggle.

Thanks!

thickmass is offline Member
    I think Swole addressed your training/juice issues well in another thread.

And a number of us addressed your other issues as well.

Interesting to see you just do your own thing.

When did this become SwoleCat.com. And YES I will always do my own thing. Although I may ask for advice, in the end I make the decisions for me and not you guys.

I did address my issues in my own way and am dealing with them now.

I'd do some deadlifts and bring that lower back up to speed. Also try some wide grip pull ups or more lateral pulldowns. Your legs are definitely your stronger point, good luck!

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBri2002
    When did this become SwoleCat.com. And YES I will always do my own thing. Although I may ask for advice, in the end I make the decisions for me and not you guys.

I take it you arent pushing the calaries on a bulking diet too hard. My first impression was, oh my, better not piss this guy off at a bar and get into a fight with him. Looking like you can kick anybody's ass you desired now. Really coming along great. Maybe I should look into tren ? Thats one stack I havent done although I am on a test + M-1-test cycle now and I think I really have my workout routine and diet in great shape this time because I have been making my own very noticable in photographs changes myself. My strength is absolutely thru the roof. I am starting to challenge the very heaviest weights from week to week that I can budge, trying to add at least 20 lbs each week and its netting me very good results lately. Any similar things you might be doing on this cycle that is leading to better success then in past cycles?

I have been doing much better on diet than in the past. During the week or so when I was having problems, I was eating much at all. But my appetite is back now and I am on track with diet. It may not be 100% perfect, but it is much much better than in the past. Since this is Tren /Prop, I haven't been doing a SUPER bulk diet, I just wanted to put on quality small gains with each of my cycles.

Yeas, I do need to bring up my lower back, actually my whole back plus the lats. I have a feeling my lats are about to explode. I have really been having some good back workouts recently and I've been increasing weight like crazy.

workdude is offline Senior Member
    Looking good bro...

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    you look decent, but i'd clean the diet up. Cycling is not worth it at that stage in my opinion, but to each his own!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame

I believe it became SwoleCat.com yesterday with the 12 posts about me in the Lounge.

Seriously though, I've offered what I could a plethora of times, whether or not you decide to consider it is up to you, there is nothing I can do about that. You should refrain from being so defensive bro, people won't want to help you out. You said, "I will always do my own thing", well, glad I know this now, as I had suggestions that could have helped you change a bit, but never mind. I've seen you go in circles for about 2 years, but if you are content in doing your own thing, more power 2 ya.

As long as you are content, that is all that really matters. I've got my sh*t straight, so I know I'm good 2 go.

~SC~
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 12-21-2004 at 11:18 AM.

Swole,

Maybe I like going in circles...it's not such a bad thing. I am not being defensive. I just put my pics on to show progress and did not ask for someone to tell me what I have already been told.

I guess I'm not cracked up to be what you guys are. I will keep to myself from now on and will not ask for anything from anyone. At least I have the courage to put up my pics and show my progress (or lack thereof).

All that is important is ME.

I wasn't putting you down at all my man, I was suggesting you don't cut off sources of valuable information.

No biggie, happy holidays bro.

~SC~

Swole,

My problem wasn't with you it was with ThickMass. He needs to give his own opinions and not speak for you.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Swole,

Maybe I like going in circles...it's not such a bad thing. I am not being defensive. I just put my pics on to show progress and did not ask for someone to tell me what I have already been told.

I guess I'm not cracked up to be what you guys are. I will keep to myself from now on and will not ask for anything from anyone. At least I have the courage to put up my pics and show my progress (or lack thereof).

All that is important is ME.
    Ah dont be that way, there is always a heckler in every crowd. You are making definate progresses and it is hard to get progress that "shows" in pictures as well as it does in the mirror. Looking pretty darn butch there, like you are getting ready for tough man contest. You have every reason to be proud of your progress and no reason not to get second opinions here and there. I think if you look at Swole Cat... he is definately worth listening to. He does look like he is in our general age group where building muscle and controlling fat is a more difficult issue to handle then our 20-somethings have to deal with, and his build definately shows he knows what he is talking about.

*ANTIDOTE* is offline Junior Member
    i c stretch marks on your stomach in the last pic so i take it you were probably fat at one point....I don't c you being ripped like most r genetically, but with effort u can develop some abs in the upper section of the stomach.....if u r addicted to looking ripped than the loose skin has to be cut out....

based on your before pics i don't c any quality mass gains yet, just water retention here and there and very miner shoulder development.....try to control what you eat because it is the primary booster to your growth along side with aas obviously.....

As many of u may already now I did have a tummy tuck years ago..

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    As many of u may already now I did have a tummy tuck years ago..

I think you should really just eat, eat, eat and eat some more on this cycle and reallly hit the weights hard. Don't worry about gaining fat. After this cycle, if you cut, you'll look great.

You've got great dedication, that is something that you can't purchase, so that's great!

~SC~

Thats the plan....eat...eat...eat.

Swole,

My problem wasn't with you it was with ThickMass. He needs to give his own opinions and not speak for you.
    Bri

I was unaware that "I think Swole addressed your training/juice issues well in another thread. " constituted speaking for him.

In one breath you admit that you do your own thing regardless of advice, and in the next you bitch cause I don't give an opinion.

think about how that comes across...

Enough with the bitchin period....I am not here to argue or fight with people. I have enough of that in real life.

Thanks for the positivity Swole!

De nada bro, de nada!

~SC~

Brian, you are so negative that if you walked in to a dark room you'd develop.

BDTR is offline Retired
    You seem to get enraged when people offer you advice, yet you described your pics as your progress "or lack there of". Dont you think that should be telling you something? Yes you have put on mass from your prior pics, however with all that juice you should be putting on a lot more, so something is failing in the equation. It might be diet, it might be training or it might be both however its up to you to figure that out, but you seem reluctant to take any help on it. Within two cycles, the person you see in front of you should look nothing like what you did before, within two cycles ive seen people change their bodies so much that its like two different people. You've made a lot of progress, id just try and take the advice being offered, it might help.

I say lack therof only because many of you say I have not made progress. ALthough I may not have made the SUPER gains you speak of, not everyone reacts the same to AS. I am happy with the progress I have made. I do understand how many of you beleive I could have made the same progress without AS and this may be true.

I am dedicated to what I am doing. I have worked on my diet so much that I don't know what else to do. It can get frustrating seeing 23 year old guys that are juicing and eating freak fast food 5 times a day that look better than me, but that is just life. As many of you may hate to hear this...we are not all created equal. But we can all reach the same goals, for some it just takes more time, more effort and a lot more pain.

Hey,

Never thought of it but maybe I have gotten bogus gear for the 3rd time...who know. I am using a UL this time around and I hope they are reputable.

Not an excuse though...just a thought

That is why you CAN'T rely on gear. The focus needs to be re-adjusted.

Your diet/training approach is the culprit, and I would bet my entire paycheck from my clients to come from Jan-July that this is indeed the case.

~SC~

I know gear should not be relied upon. I have nothing to hide so here is my diet:

#1 Pre Workout (about 45 or so before morning weights) 1/2 Oatmeal and 30g protein

#2 Post Workout Shake-55 g protein, 110g Dextrose

#3 2 whole eggs/4 whites, whole grain oat/wheat bread, sometimes small amount of cheese, 6 oz lean meat

#4 Lean Meat (Chicken, Lean Pork or Beef), 1/2 cup of brown rice

#5 Lean Meat, Veggies (usually broccoli, carrots, or cauliflower), Flax oil

#6 Lean Meat (usually chicken or tuna) veggies

#7 Shake 55g protein, flax oil

Any help with this diet would be greatly appreciated.

Keep in mind, I am not looking to compete, but just want to build as good a body as I can.

bitta is offline Associate Member
    just a quick critique on your meals, broccoli,carrots,colliflower are very different IMO the carrots are very starchy so should be looked at more as a high GI carb If you eat them I would do it post w/o, also if the meat from meal 3 is about the same portions you eat throught the day you are really right around 200gm a day mark for protien, I would eat a lot more to gain size. but just as important would be strategicaly planning when you get what nutrients, believe me I know you have issues w/ swole being the "guru" on this but I can tell you from expierience HIS ADVICE WORKS
    read and understand what knowledge he shares and you can grow.

Hey,

Thanks. I don't have issues with Swole...just take one look at him and how can you argue. I guess I still need to get more protein into the diet somehow...any advice on where and when to add.

you are getting it from the right sources, ie eggs,steak,chicken,fish,whey supps...but not enough IMO, diet and hard work will help you a lot better than gear ever can food is the most anabolic thing I know of, w/ 2 grams of test and a gram of deca you wont grow w/o adequate grub. again I said hard work so if that means gaining a little fat on your bulker you can put in hard work on you cutter to get rid of the flab. seriosly bro read the how to bulk sticky and follow it to a tee it will work, I also suggest getting a book, its old school but it has a lot of solid info in it it is called"hardcore bodybuilding-a scientific approach" by hatfield, take a look at the example muscle building diet and read the whole diet section you will be amazed by the science

Thanks dude....Don't want to sound like a baby but it feels like I am eating all the time now....****...adding more is gonna be tough. I throwing in some more whey OK. I know most of you say eat more real food and don't supplement.

true real food is best, I dont even count my shakes in my total protien when bulking, you have to get in the mindset of a barbarian when eating, wake up and tell yourself you will eat all day long if you have to shove it down(no pun intended). sometimes I chew it up and swallow it w/ water like a pill to avoid gagging it back up, it is brutal at times, why not try some b-12 bro, I use it whenever I go through that where I have to force feed myself it will help w/ your appitite, its funny because I look at my food sometimes pissed off at it and get so mad that I have to eat again that I take it out on the food! its all in your head just tap into it and you can do it.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information