Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    buffteen is offline Junior Member

Red face Teen bodybuilder, future pro?

My pics from this year's Teen Nationals are out now! I can now see why i didnt place as well as i had hoped, i got 2nd, middleweight. The way i looked in the pre-judging was bad; i was flat. i looked much better during the night show (when it doesnt count) after i had my Wendy's Biggie sized meal. These are my better pics from the night show, who knew fast food would make you look that much better? I 'll get it right next time so watch out!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Teen bodybuilder, future pro?-12047-rodriguez-m-11.jpg   Teen bodybuilder, future pro?-13070-pvw-rodriguez-m-02.jpg   Teen bodybuilder, future pro?-13070-pvw-rodriguez-m-03.jpg   Teen bodybuilder, future pro?-13070-pvw-rodriguez-m-01.jpg   Teen bodybuilder, future pro?-14064-pvw-rodriguez-m-02.jpg  

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    quite possible buddy

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    Holy sh!t, is that Pudge Rodriguez?

thickmass is offline Member
    I LOVE Wendy's, had it when visiting the Ewe Ess Aye (USA).

Too late for Wendy's to open in Australia - that name is used by a large chain of ice cream/sundae shops.

Looking good there bt

buffteen is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SMYL_GR8
    Holy sh!t, is that Pudge Rodriguez?
    Pudge!?! i do this to you!
    kidding, you are not the first one to mention it...
    Does anyone here know exactly how and when to load on sodium before a show? i think i may have stumbled on this not intentionally during my last show.

Mestizo is offline New Member
    Wow...you look a whole lot better than your last competition pics from a few months ago! I still can't believe the size of your quads! MASSIVE! What do they measure?

9000rpm is offline Member
    You have HUGE quads. You could beat someone to death with those things. You have a very good shaped chest also, I see so many body builders with smaller, and more flat pecs. You have some nice mass in yours. Nice work,...keep it up and you will be there one day.

mstearns76 is offline Junior Member
    Could you please post your off season Workout Plans

*ANTIDOTE* is offline Junior Member
    arms need more work without a doubt.

squatster is offline Associate Member
    how tall bro? You have alot of potental. Keep it going and work on them week points

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    those first 2 pics look kinda strange buddy. strange as in you need a better program then photoimpressions

dcb

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    hmm, pic 2 does look kinda wierd

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    hmm, pic 2 does look kinda wierd
    They're still grabs from a video. That's why the resolution is weird.

ahhh gotcha, big dude, got some real potential if you're still a teen

Latimus is offline Banned
    what do your cycles look like.......

Redz122 is offline Associate Member
    ask yourself this. what would your parents think?

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    Your thick as hell. What i would work on would be more peak and seperation in your quadriceps. Maybe it was because you were holding water... the mass is there, but the seperation was not. I think that would improve your overall look by a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by Redz122
    ask yourself this. what would your parents think?
    What kind of comment is this?

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    you look great, i agree that a you need more separation in your quads, they are huge but lacking much detail. For a teen you look phenomenal! Out of interest what did the guy who won look like?

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Whats your cycle history if you're already that size

the seperation and high peaks are there in his legs - he just has to get rid of some of that water in them. and just start to work the abs more and he is on his way to being unbeatable

you look magnificient in my opinion. you know what really gets me is that for your small height you have the muscle separations of a taller man. not soo condensed. i like that, but unfortunatelly if you wanted to make it pro you will def have to become the compact bodybuilder. o well, but i still think you look good. the only recommendation is the legs. they are huge so dont get me wrong but they arent as cut as they can be. with a little more separation in the quads you would most definatally won the competition. if you have a pic showing a back pose would you mind posting it. im interested to see the definition of the back. good job and congradulations on the outcome. good luck to you with your future with bodybuilding.

he has the seperation in his quads- he is just holding a lot of water there from the looks af the pictures. He is holding a little to much water every were.The legs may be holding water for many reasons. The one I am thinking is he may have done squats of leg press or any press movement in the last few weeks before the show. It makes them smooth as all hell. Takes a good few weeks to get the lactic acid out of them after rigorus presses of any kind.
    he will be pro soon with the right people behind him. great job bro

MER
    MER is offline Member
    You look awesome bro. How old are you and whats your experience?

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by squatster
    The one I am thinking is he may have done squats of leg press or any press movement in the last few weeks before the show. It makes them smooth as all hell. Takes a good few weeks to get the lactic acid out of them after rigorus presses of any kind.
    To that i say...BULLSH1T!

----
    Buffteen:
    Everytime you post i'm more and more impressed with your progress.Maybe we'll but onstage someday in the near future... as Pros

On the critique note:
    Your arms still need to come up
    And you were holding too much water at the show.
    What was your Sodium-load/depletion regime?

Sta11ion is offline Member
    Were did you come up with this, what would be the difference from doing legs, to bicep to back. If this is your belief then everyone before a show should stop working out three weeks before a show. Let their body get rid of that LACTIC ACID out of there system. You dont what that bloated look before a show.
    he has the seperation in his quads- he is just holding a lot of water there from the looks af the pictures. He is holding a little to much water every were.The legs may be holding water for many reasons. The one I am thinking is he may have done squats of leg press or any press movement in the last few weeks before the show. It makes them smooth as all hell. Takes a good few weeks to get the lactic acid out of them after rigorus presses of any kind.
    he will be pro soon with the right people behind him. great job bro

The legs may be holding water for many reasons. The one I am thinking is he may have done squats of leg press or any press movement in the last few weeks before the show. It makes them smooth as all hell. Takes a good few weeks to get the lactic acid out of them after rigorus presses of any kind.
    Most stop training legs 5 to 7 days before the show.

Carlos is about right on with stopping legs 5 to 7 days out, and some do almost 2 weeks. That is stop legs all together. For any leg press movement it is usally 2 to 3 weeks before a show you stop them- leg press, squats of any type any pressing movement what so ever just for legs. You substatute with concentration movements- extensions, leg curls lunges, lunges , lunges, step lunges, bench lunges, exetra-5 to 7 days out I take a little longer- you stop legs all together. You see you walk on your legs all day, so you are holding water just from that. You don't walk on your hands all day. Legs hold lactic acid for a long ass time ,uper body it goes away quick. The water always settels in your legs becouse you work them every step. I sleep with my legs up for 2 to 3 days before the show, just to help get the fluides out.
    I hope I worded this right so people can understand. If you do a show - you will see
    uper body a lot stop 2 to 5 days from the show- you all ready have the muscle you are going to have- it is just getting the rest of the water out and filling them muscles up at the same time- makes cents-right????????
    Don't get me wrong I am not a no it all. I am very good with the thery and noladge- just don't know how to word it correctly and I some times rush to much Hope I helped out a little bit.
    Last edited by squatster; 12-23-2004 at 02:44 PM.

squatster and carlos are right. a week before the show, no leg training.

and whats with all these people (teens) posting they will be pro's? it's a few people, not one. it's one thing to be confident in your physique, it's another thing to walk around and tell people you're gonna be a pro.

steve michalik loves meeting kids like this, because he just destroys them in one workout to show them what it takes to be a "pro".
    if people are mad about this, thats fine...i'm not here to kiss anyone's @ss, and if you are, maybe u should join the local cricket team.

later

stalion and Narkissos- I get my info from compeating at national leaval for the past 3 years, I do ok. This year i am going to kick ass in the Junior USA's
    can't wait.( won't do so well at the spelling bee's Though) I get my info not of the net, not in these books but from talking to real people that also compeat at very high leavels.In person- Most of the people we get info from are pushers, people just finding random info any where, and people that have never tried any of these things thay say and preach, a lot are skinny ass wantabee's. Great thories look cool here and on paper, but don't work out a lot of times on people trieng to go to the next leavel.
    You have to rermember- there are no Goverment funded tests or collages doing test on humans any were to this day ( could be wrong and hope I am) if there is please post becouse that would be cool as hell. All test are on animals- How the **** can thay say- this theory work on a mouse so it will work with humans. I think not- I am not a mouse , not a rat , not a cat, not a monkey ( my girl thinks I smell like one) but that is different story all together. If you ever do a show( not saying you haven't) try this out. It is not BULL **** why so deffencive bro. I am only here tring to give my opinions like every one out. I only put stuff down that I know from compeating or from being a vet on other boards. As you can see I don't come to flame and haven't put any post wiht no good helpfull info, I can't waist my time, I am here to learn and help some people out. I love my juice more then most. when the laws go how thay are suposed to I am going to Mexico an buying a house on the cost to do my juice with no worries ( I don't bull **** any one)
    If some one would tell me how to post I would try to post some pic's up, Thay suck but that is what I have ( please don't take offence to me)

Carlos is about right on with stopping legs 5 to 7 days out, and some do almost 2 weeks. That is stop legs all together. For any leg press movement it is usally 2 to 3 weeks before a show you stop them- leg press, squats of any type any pressing movement what so ever just for legs. You substatute with concentration movements- extensions, leg curls lunges, lunges , lunges, step lunges, bench lunges, exetra-5 to 7 days out I take a little longer- you stop legs all together. You see you walk on your legs all day, so you are holding water just from that. You don't walk on your hands all day. Legs hold lactic acid for a long ass time ,uper body it goes away quick. The water always settels in your legs becouse you work them every step. I sleep with my legs up for 2 to 3 days before the show, just to help get the fluides out.
    I hope I worded this right so people can understand. If you do a show - you will see
    uper body a lot stop 2 to 5 days from the show- you all ready have the muscle you are going to have- it is just getting the rest of the water out and filling them muscles up at the same time- makes cents-right????????
    Don't get me wrong I am not a no it all. I am very good with the thery and noladge- just don't know how to word it correctly and I some times rush to much Hope I helped out a little bit.
    I said stopping legs 5-7 days before a show, not 2 weeks. Most guys I know if they show is on Saturday their last leg workout will be Sunday or Monday. A real leg workout including squats. As far as upper body you do depletion workouts the Monday-Wednesday before the show. Circuit training with higher reps and lighter weight. Then from Wednesday till the show just posing to squeeze out the remaining water.

I said - and Some stop 2 weeks out ( I said that) I didn't mean to say that you said that. You said the right thing - right on the butten- you know your **** on this. it is very clear to me and I hope to others also. I was only comending you on your noladge. I stated before that I suck at putten it into words. I know my stuff, I can see you know your struff on show prep. I know I will have a few questions before my next one. Thanks Carlos
    Last edited by squatster; 12-23-2004 at 03:37 PM.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Let em talk. they're not doing any harm. I don't understand your reason for this post. Are you jealous because BT looks better than you and is younger?

Quote Originally Posted by anteriordeltoid

and whats with all these people (teens) posting they will be pro's? it's a few people, not one. it's one thing to be confident in your physique, it's another thing to walk around and tell people you're gonna be a pro.

steve michalik loves meeting kids like this, because he just destroys them in one workout to show them what it takes to be a "pro".
    if people are mad about this, thats fine...i'm not here to kiss anyone's @ss, and if you are, maybe u should join the local cricket team.

later

I said - and Some stop 2 weeks out ( I said that) I didn't mean to say that you said that. You said the right thing - right on the butten- you know your **** on this. it is very clear to me and I hope to others also. I was only comending you on your noladge. I stated before that I suck at putten it into words. I know my stuff, I can see you know your struff on show prep. I know I will have a few questions before my next one. Thanks Carlos
    I'm still learning. The bit of knowledge I have I picked up from two pros that helped me during contest prep and from bugging the hell out of Narkissos, Dangit and Mike_XLL.

That is funny - I used to do the same - I bug every one and ask them questions to. I think that is the best way of doing things. The show pep is the part that 90% of peple goof up, becouse of little things. Just us guys going back and forth like this, a lot of people here have learned a hell of a lot
    Thanks bro
    Last edited by squatster; 12-23-2004 at 11:16 PM.

Are you jealous because BT looks better than you and is younger?
    he's not younger than me, genius...if u had half a brain u would check my profile to see my birthday before you make stupid statements. after all, you are the one who is 4 years older than me...and 40 pounds lighter
    Last edited by anteriordeltoid; 12-23-2004 at 10:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by anteriordeltoid
    he's not younger than me, genius...if u had half a brain u would check my profile to see my birthday before you make stupid statements. after all, you are the one who is 4 years older than me...and 40 pounds lighter
    that would be 25 lbs and all natural while at 7% bf...2 bottles of test and he'd be right with you...

Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    that would be 25 lbs and all natural while at 7% bf...2 bottles of test and he'd be right with you...
    Indeed!

maxex is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    Let em talk. they're not doing any harm. I don't understand your reason for this post. Are you jealous because BT looks better than you and is younger?
    I think he is jealous. take some of that agression and go down to ur local ninja academy and tell the sensei there u wanna be tough and then come back and tel me how u beat his a**.

BigRandy is offline Associate Member
    youre definitely on your way bro

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information