FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member

Talking already been 2 years since ive join the board!!!

dammn i never thougth i will be that crazy about lifting!! i owe most of my progress to a great bunch of AR members!! i love the sport!

i went from 185 to 230

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    great progress man. I wish I had found AR earlier.

ozmax98 is offline Associate Member
    great work bro... shoulders and back look good.. in th 2 years how many cycles have you done? u look more like 215 to me. a cutting cycle would make look even more amazing....

thick one is offline Associate Member
    great progress!! keep at it

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    i don't see much here except water retention......

Quote Originally Posted by Sage
    i don't see much here except water retention......
    more like fat retention i dont think i hold 50lbs of water but anyway thanks i guess!!

Quote Originally Posted by ozmax98
    great work bro... shoulders and back look good.. in th 2 years how many cycles have you done? u look more like 215 to me. a cutting cycle would make look even more amazing....
    i got pretty big bones and high BF hence the 230lbs. ive done 4 cycles, 2 of them went absolutely ****ty (fake gear and lack of experiences) last one was a low dose test-e/deca 300mg both each week, great gain. i dont want to start cutting until i bring my arms to the level of the rest of my body. 18.5" at least. thanks guys for the kind words

Spyder Guest
    good stuff bro

Latimus is offline Banned
    good job bro...sorry to hear about the bunk gear

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Well done

-Gear

9000rpm is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TRLS63
    i got pretty big bones and high BF hence the 230lbs. ive done 4 cycles, 2 of them went absolutely ****ty (fake gear and lack of experiences) last one was a low dose test-e/deca 300mg both each week, great gain. i dont want to start cutting until i bring my arms to the level of the rest of my body. 18.5" at least. thanks guys for the kind words
    Pretty good job on the back and shoulders. It looks like you need to hit your chest pretty hard with barbell bench, plain and simple. Your chest and arms need the most growth of all. When you are flexing in that position, your pecs are almost non-existent. But you will be there with time. You should aim for 19" bi's. I'm only 5'5", 180lbs, and I have 18" bi's. But I think my arms are my genetic gift.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    In the first pic you have Hardcore scraped accross your stomach..THAT'S hardcore

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    In the first pic you have Hardcore scraped accross your stomach..THAT'S hardcore
    lol yeah kind of!! when i burned it it wasnt that bad but 3 days after that it was pure hell!! 2 weeks of fever and horrible pain!! im pretty glad it cames out that good!

Quote Originally Posted by 9000rpm
    Pretty good job on the back and shoulders. It looks like you need to hit your chest pretty hard with barbell bench, plain and simple. Your chest and arms need the most growth of all. When you are flexing in that position, your pecs are almost non-existent. But you will be there with time. You should aim for 19" bi's. I'm only 5'5", 180lbs, and I have 18" bi's. But I think my arms are my genetic gift.
    chest isnt that bad im still around 49" but i know it needs improvement, my barbell bench kind of suck at 315. my arms are 17 1/2 pumped and it sucks a lot cause my shoulders outweight my arms waaay too much. my elbows tendons are really fuked up thats why its pretty hard to hit my arms really hardcore but theyre still not as painful as before.

i really wish i could get 19" guns before the end of the year 2005, it would be awesome but i want to take the natural way for a while and really hit that famous natural plateau.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    good job.......keep it comin!

quick shot of wheels, did 405lbs 6x today, never did that before!!! they are both 28" pumped.

the b4 pics r better

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    TRLS, congrats bro. I will be a year soon and i have enjoyed your presence here a bunch!

Quote Originally Posted by jollygreenGIANT
    the b4 pics r better
    depends on what you want to accomplish

Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    TRLS, congrats bro. I will be a year soon and i have enjoyed your presence here a bunch!
    hey thanks vic, the same goes for you!

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TRLS63
    more like fat retention i dont think i hold 50lbs of water but anyway thanks i guess!!
    I dont mean this in a bad way but you already know it anyways. You surely have gained muscle but lost ground on the body fat percentage. Its nice to gain 50 lbs in a short period of time but the reality is, the human body isnt that fast unless you are a lucky gene guy and 20 years old at same time. I believe a good year for muscle gain is about 20-25 lbs with steroids , anything more then that is fat acculation. We all want to be heavier but give it a couple more years for that 230 lbs... but in the meantime you might want to work down some fat and settle for being pretty at 215# as compared to a "starting to get fat" 230#.

Its like the bulking diet gone crazy... I did it too, its easier for me to manage my fat while I gain muscle even if it seems slower then to gain 50, loose 25, gain 50, loose 25. The gaining can go a WHOLE lot easier then loosing fat back off without loosing muscle along with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    I dont mean this in a bad way but you already know it anyways. You surely have gained muscle but lost ground on the body fat percentage. Its nice to gain 50 lbs in a short period of time but the reality is, the human body isnt that fast unless you are a lucky gene guy and 20 years old at same time. I believe a good year for muscle gain is about 20-25 lbs with steroids , anything more then that is fat acculation. We all want to be heavier but give it a couple more years for that 230 lbs... but in the meantime you might want to work down some fat and settle for being pretty at 215# as compared to a "starting to get fat" 230#.

Its like the bulking diet gone crazy... I did it too, its easier for me to manage my fat while I gain muscle even if it seems slower then to gain 50, loose 25, gain 50, loose 25. The gaining can go a WHOLE lot easier then loosing fat back off without loosing muscle along with it.
    i know what you mean.. but right now, my main interest is strength and size, im not aiming for the pretty boy look for now. i would like to be a big MF, more like 250-260 same BF% before attempting a cutting diet. i dont think im in an "ugly situation" yet... i know that if only i could have the drive to eat clean i would burn fat like its butter... cause right now im stuffing myself with almost everything!!! LOL

BDTR is offline Retired
    Are you crazy? He put on some serious muscle mass. Sure he put on some fat too, but its needed when piling on muscle.

Quote Originally Posted by jollygreenGIANT
    the b4 pics r better

TheJuicer is offline Member
    I think that you've added great size!! Rome wasnt built in a day people!! Your not that fat!! Just keep truckin' brother!

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    i think you have made alot of progress, you look almost twice as wide as before. I would think abou tcutting for a bit tho as you would look pretty good if you dropped the weight a bit.

vettewreck is offline Banned
    do you have "Hardcore" CARVED into your stomach?? Care to share that story??

Quote Originally Posted by vettewreck
    do you have "Hardcore" CARVED into your stomach?? Care to share that story??
    im one of those ****ed up dude who like pain like its sex!!! LOL

seriously, i just wanted something more "original" than getting ink...

wired-up is offline Member
    nice gains bro. just cut up some of that fat and you'll be ready for the beach this summer.

bdtr, TheJuicer, wired-up and Prime thank you all very much, greatly appreciated

as for the high BF, i believe that the more muscular you get, the easier it is to get cut. if i drop the daily 6000kcal diet, im sure i can lost a few digit on the BF% scale.

a quick update on my strength achievement these days:

deadlifts: 495lbs x4
    squat: 405 x6
    bench: 315 x4

i havent max since mid cycle so i dont kno my current #

i still dont know if i should hit the sauce this summer or take a complete year clean just to see how far i can go... decision, decision...

Thread Information