big_dom85 is offline Junior Member

Been here awhile.... decided to post some pics of me and my roots

Hey dudes whats going on?... welll here it goes i have been on AR 4 awhile but im finally reading up a lot more... any ways i was just wanting to post some pics of me and my dad, um.... ya i will get some of the wheels later though...

oh ya as u can probably tell the pic of my arm looks better than what it is cuz of the lighting...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Been here awhile.... decided to post some pics of me and my roots-dad.jpg.jpg   Been here awhile.... decided to post some pics of me and my roots-delt-traps.jpg   Been here awhile.... decided to post some pics of me and my roots-my-arm.jpg  

anabolicwannabe is offline Associate Member
    looking huge.. and your arm wouldn't look far off w/o lighting.
    just huge man. can see your legs from the first pic. keep it up

seanw is offline Banned
    Looking good bro, your Dad is a tank as well. Are you both on together ?

kahoona32 is offline New Member
    Good Job Bro.. I think it is awesome when you have a Dad to talk training with.

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Quote Originally Posted by seanw
    Looking good bro, your Dad is a tank as well. Are you both on together ?
    I agree your Dad is a monster. You got any full length pics of yourself, its hard to get an overall idea of your physique from those 2 shots.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Dad looks like a tank for sure. And the legs on him are very solid. You don't look too small either from that second pic. Hope you got some of the genes your dad has.

Jackman is offline Banned
    dads a beat, cant even tell you from your 2 pics.

Sean W.... um no im not on my dad hasnt juiced n 6 years... he hasn't gotten much bigger since then either... but as 4 me i havent done a cycle yet im only 19 i was thinking of waiting till im around 23 or 24 maybe.
    Prime..... ya i got some full pics so u can c my legs also but i have to scan em n so i wll get on it to day.
    NSA..... ya dude thankfully i actually have better genetics than my dad he was skinny as hell when he first started i already had a little mass on me.... and my diet always sux and i put on considerable size pretty easy.
    and ya as 4 my strong points i would def say it has to b my traps and my legs they just grow and i dont do sh*t!

my little brother

ok my little brother wanted me to post this 1 of him...
    he's proud of his little abs.... cut bastard....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Been here awhile.... decided to post some pics of me and my roots-zach-abs.jpg  

haha!!!

he didnt want me to post this 1 though!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Been here awhile.... decided to post some pics of me and my roots-dumbass.jpg  

Bruce willis is offline Associate Member
    why is their a scar between his pecks?

AVAGO is offline Member
    he didnt want me to post this 1 though!
    haha..... and no aas you say ?????

he had open heart surgery when he was 11... he's so **** fragile! haha when were were little my dad put him n soccer and me n football, he broke 12 bones n
    two years! not horrible fractures but ya cracks n junk

Fauk no! if my dad were to find out that we are juicing he would beat the shat out of us! and trust me he would know he freaking monotors us.. like i have been doing DNP lately with moderate diet and what does he notice??? the freaking water retention! so ya plus i promised him i would let him know when i do, do it

ok so your brother had open heart surgery and yet he still is using AAS? thats not safe at all IMO especially if he had it when he was 11!!! tell him to be careful thats all ok? other than that i think you guys look good. how old are you and your brother? for some reason you both have body similarities as both my brother and i. hes 19 and im 21.

Quote Originally Posted by PlasticFuture112
    ok so your brother had open heart surgery and yet he still is using AAS? thats not safe at all IMO especially if he had it when he was 11!!! tell him to be careful thats all ok? other than that i think you guys look good. how old are you and your brother? for some reason you both have body similarities as both my brother and i. hes 19 and im 21.
    No dude we havent done ANY steroids yet... we havent even done n e type of hormones! nothing, nada, zip.... but thanks 4 the concerne!
    n e ways my brother had heart surgery cuz he had a hole n it the size of a nickel

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    if u r still natural according to your claim than i take it u have plenty of water retention especially around ur stomach region........when i was way back on my creatine days the same part of my body that u have posted in ur pic looked massive, but the rest primarily stomach had plenty of water retention like Jell-O.......easy fix so no worries…...……….

dude sage not only water retention but fat! haha but im cutting up a lot now with the aid of DNP

Latimus is offline Banned
    wow you guys look great.......family of cyclists

9000rpm is offline Member
    Your traps are massive! Especially for your age and the fact that you haven't used any AAS yet. My opinion is that with the way you look now, you don't need any AAS until you are in your mid 20's. Keep gaining naturally.

Tose22 is offline Associate Member
    **** genes, gotta hate it

Thread Information