GMuscle is offline Associate Member

Gmuscle's Show Thread

My other thread is too big. A couple people have stated I should start a new one. This will be geared toward a show on July 24th. If I can come in good enough I will compete, if not I will be in great shape to put on some lean muscle. I am training 6 days a week on a double split. Very intense "Arnolds Competition Program" right out of the book. Supersets and Trisets all the way through. Chest/Back/Forearms Monday&Thursday, Shoulders/Arms Tuesday&Friday, Legs Wednesday&Saturday. Calves and Abs everyday. I just got out of my neckbrace from having my surgery April 1st and started back training April 15th. I was at 200lbs 14.9% bodyfat 4/1/04 and now I am 197lbs at 6.5% bodyfat 5/25/04. Here are a couple Pics. I am unpumped and feeling small. Any criticism is very welcome so I can work on what I need to fix.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Gmuscle's Show Thread-gdbl2.jpg   Gmuscle's Show Thread-gmst.jpg   Gmuscle's Show Thread-gr.jpg   Gmuscle's Show Thread-gfrt2.jpg  
    Last edited by GMuscle; 05-25-2004 at 08:27 PM.

wildbill5252 is offline Associate Member
    Lookin good bro..you have plenty of time to lean out b4 the show....

Hooligan is offline Associate Member
    Holy Traps!

Solid bro

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    looking massive and cut!

Maroon is offline Junior Member
    Looking impressive bro! What are you trying to get down to for the show?

tonight is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GMuscle
    Here are a couple Pics. I am unpumped and feeling small. Any criticism is very welcome so I can work on what I need to fix.
    Unpumped? Small? No way man, give yourself some credit. You look ripped and got some nice definition in the legs. Of course there's always room for progress, but now it's just a matter of putting the icing on the cake.

Woodrow is offline Junior Member
    My other thread is too big. A couple people have stated I should start a new one. This will be geared toward a show on July 24th. If I can come in good enough I will compete, if not I will be in great shape to put on some lean muscle. I am training 6 days a week on a double split. Very intense "Arnolds Competition Program" right out of the book. Supersets and Trisets all the way through. Chest/Back/Forearms Monday&Thursday, Shoulders/Arms Tuesday&Friday, Legs Wednesday&Saturday. Calves and Abs everyday. I just got out of my neckbrace from having my surgery April 1st and started back training April 15th. I was at 200lbs 14.9% bodyfat 4/1/04 and now I am 197lbs at 6.5% bodyfat 5/25/04. Here are a couple Pics. I am unpumped and feeling small. Any criticism is very welcome so I can work on what I need to fix.
    As I said in your other thread you are looking good and you should have plenty of time left to get ready. I don't know what AAS you are taking but I would think you would need a pretty heavy cycle to keep up with your training schedule. I would be very scared of overtraining, just my opinion.

Good Luck!

bjayg is offline Member
    lookin good G. great work.........

illuzions is offline Associate Member
    ull be ready!!!

Thank you

I want to thank everyone for the response. I really need it right now with this diet. It is vicious and the training is kicking my ass. I am not taking any juice right now or for the last 7 months because of the neck surgery. I am only taking 2 iu of Jinotropin 5 days a week. Sticking to the diet and training hard as hell. I want to do this show without juice but the temptation is there. I am going to give this diet and training another 3-4 wekks before deciding. I weigh 197 today at 6.2% bodyfat. I want to be down in the 3.+% in three weeks.I have been losing 1% a week consistantly so far. I keep thinking that it is going to stop coming off but somehow the skin fold caliper keeps dropping and I know I am looking better day by day. I feel small but I am actually starting to lift a little more every week. I just need to lose this little remainder of the love handles and I will fell better. I know it seems like I am overtraining bigtime but I have to say my body is responding better than when I was training less and eating more. Maybe I have found that Anabolic state I read about so much? Who knows lets just see how this goes. I figure if I can get lean and stay semi big when I do decide to juice a little I should really grow. Here is a picture from yesterday I was unable to load
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Gmuscle's Show Thread-picture-018.jpg  

BiggerBri2002 is offline Senior Member
    Dude,

Wish I looked like that and felt umpumped and small...Im 6ft 215 and you still look much bigger than me.

Here is another Picture from today

I am not real happy with my current progress. Got pretty down the other day when I was told repeatedly " You can't do a show without steriods ", my bodyfat seems to be fairly still right now. I only have 57 days left and having my doubts. Here is a back shot from today I took and tried to edit out the background. I need to lose 3% more bodyfat and may have to cut back my protien intake to do it. I am eating 380 grams + or - protein, 100-120 grams carbs and 60-70 grams of fat. Any ideas?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Gmuscle's Show Thread-back.jpg  

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    I am not real happy with my current progress. Got pretty down the other day when I was told repeatedly " You can't do a show without steriods", my bodyfat seems to be fairly still right now. I only have 57 days left and having my doubts. Here is a back shot from today I took and tried to edit out the background. I need to lose 3% more bodyfat and may have to cut back my protien intake to do it. I am eating 380 grams + or - protein, 100-120 grams carbs and 60-70 grams of fat. Any ideas?

Your doing great bro.... try dropping the protein intake slightly and upping the fat intake with EFA's. Keep it up... and good luck with your show.

Mike

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    all i can say is BIG

tonight is offline Junior Member
    I need to lose 3% more bodyfat and may have to cut back my protien intake to do it. I am eating 380 grams + or - protein, 100-120 grams carbs and 60-70 grams of fat. Any ideas?
    I'd say post your question to the DIET section of this forum. There are some real knowledgable guys there who could definately help you out getting rid of that extra % of bf.

I am down to 4.+%. I was going to post some pictures but my **** camera is screwed up. I will work on it, I got a diet from a lady that competed in the California and placed second. I am adjusting it to my calorie needs and seeing what happens. I am still 194-193lbs. I hope I can get this last little bit of fat off my sides behind my obliques. I have 48 days. I will do cardio twice a day.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Don't do too much cardio and cardio off too much of your leg mass. That will be key in the show..............

~SC~

Got sidetracked

My dad died last week and everything has gone to hell. I have not been eating good and no training. I think if I bust my ass I can picup tomorrow and still do OK. My bodyfat is still low and I may end up using a little juice to catch up? Should I continue with this show or do another one down the road? Got to figure it out. The show is in weeks. It is on July 24th. **** always happens.

Executioner is offline Banned
    Sorry to hear that Gmuscle, my condolences to you and your family.

There are plenty of shows out there, maybe consider pushing it back a month or two. You look like you're in fantastic condition. I don't think you'll need any AAS if you can nail things with the carb loading + water. Either way, best of luck to you.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    lookin awesome bro.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Dude, you said you train each bodypart twice a week. How many sets do you do per bodypart on a given day? I might be switching to a twice a week thing also.

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    lookin good bro

Carb depleting and loading

I am carb depleting now since Monday, I am 193lbs and flat as hell. I have been sodium loading with Soy sauce and a little salt here and there. Tomorrow I swith to no sodium and I am going to try drinking non sodium bottled water starting in the morning. I will start carbing up tomorrow night or Saturday morning. 20-21 cups of yams a day for Saturday and Sunday. I will be pretending the show is Monday morning. See how this works for thinning the skin and what I need to fix. As for the question asked earlier in this thread I train with alot of sets and my reps vary. Mostly I use Arnolds Competition training when I am hard at it. Everyone says it is overtraining but they all want these results? It is hard and exhausting but I say what the hell it works for me. I will take pictures at the gym Monday morning and post them. I will carb deplete and load at least once more before the show, maybe twice. Some will not agree with this idea but I will post my results in picture and then they can say what they need to say. I think it will be fine.

Update

This is my second day of carb loading after depleting this week. I think I may have screwd up somewhere because I only weigh 187lbs today upon waking. I am noticing I may have a little gyno that you can't see all that much but I know it is there. Anyone know of anyway to get rid of it without surgery? It really sucks because I have only done one cycle and it was GH and Deca . Super low dose, 2 iu GH five days a week and 1cc (200mg) of Deca a week for 6 weeks. 2 of those weeks I went up to 2cc Deca a week. Got great results bach then but Gyno now. I am done in the 3% bodyfat range, my digital camera is broke so I will take some photos with my regular camera tomorrow morning at the gym and scan and post them as soon as I get them developed. I am still holding water and I am not happy with my legs and rear obliques. I am doing this show no matter what at this point. Already order the Protan and the trunks. I feel small as hell but have to admit I look better than 228lbs of gut and muscle. I have lost a huge amount of my gut probly 6" or more. I put my old belt on (had to buy a new one) to its biggest indention where I wore it and it is incredible. I only lost a 1/2" off my chest, 1/2 arms, 3/4" legs, 1/4" calves. This is measurement from now and before I had my neck surgery when I was 228lbs. When I got out of my neck brace (April 1st) I was only 200lbs and 14.9% bodyfat, now I am 187lbs and 3% bodyfat. So I actually gained 11lbs of muscle and lost 24lbs of fat since April 1st (88 days). I could start weight trainging until April 12th. I am not as heavy as I wanted to be but oh well maybe next time.

I am out

I am out of the show, to much has been going on and I don't like last minute crunch dieting. I will aim for a show november 13th unless I find one sooner that I think I can comfortable diet into.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I see you are in Cali........what show did you opt out of?

What show are you now doing? I'll be in shows in October and November in Cali.

~SC~

I was going to do the Central Valley, small show. What shows were you doing?

I entered the show and won 1st in the Open Lt Heavyweight but missed the overall. I will post pics Thursday or Friday when I get them and have time.

smeudgemuscle is offline Junior Member
    large, heavy, strong, On Top Friend! Play Wrestling!!!

Here are a couple of pics from the show

Here is a couple of pics from the contest, I won my weight class.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Gmuscle's Show Thread-contest.jpg  

MER
    MER is offline Member
    Wish I could see better but from what I can tell you looked great bro. Grats on the win. You boys are from cali? North/South? I live in the bay area.

Should I post bigger pics?

I am from North by the bay area. I just hired a well known Nutritionist and Trainer and will be starting that program on Monday. Should I start a new thread?

Rocket is offline Senior Member
    Looks like you have put in the work, Good lick on the show!

Rocket

SwoleDave is offline Associate Member
    Dude, your back is f-ing amazing.

Thank you for the support.

I am going to start a new thread for this years prep for some shows later in the year. I hired a nutritionist/trainer and we will see what happens.

LittleNate is offline Junior Member
    good luck on your show man....youll do fine....u look thick

Thread Information