gya321 is offline Member

what do you think of my buddy?

He needs some critiquing so whatever you got to say is good. Hes the one with no shirt.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails what do you think of my buddy?-rabb.jpg  

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    looks like chest is his strongpoint. He seems to have a low bodyfat %, so I'd tell him to hit the gym up and gain as much quality mass as he can. Core lifts would be best to put some size on fast.

gya321 is offline Member
    He has low bodyfat. Hes about 5'9 165 there. Im going to let him read this thread since he wont listen to me.

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    some serious food and some serious lifting would make him real big. he has a good base. more trap work would make him look bigger also, especially in clothes.

dont forget the legs!

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedzilla

dont forget the legs!

good point. Legs are KEY to the equation, so make sure he doesn't neglect them.

vettewreck is offline Banned
    Judging by the size of your forearms......you BOTH need to add some mass!! Chest is his strong point. He needs to focus on shoulders to balance out his upper body IMO.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    he has a low bodyfat but he is small for his frame IMO. Where's the wheels? I m assuming that his legs with quite franky reflect his upper body since he is only sitting at a buck65. He has a good motabalism.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gya321
    He needs some critiquing so whatever you got to say is good. Hes the one with no shirt.
    He looks like a clown with the green hair and red eyes, etc.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I'd say have him start hittin' the weights and eating.

Not sure what you wanted critiqued, or if he has begun lifting yet, etc.

At 165, lots of work can be done, so if he's into it, go for it. Again, not sure if he just wanted comments on his upper body, or if he actually lifts, etc.

~SC~

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    I'd say have him start hittin' the weights and eating.

Not sure what you wanted critiqued, or if he has begun lifting yet, etc.

At 165, lots of work can be done, so if he's into it, go for it. Again, not sure if he just wanted comments on his upper body, or if he actually lifts, etc.

~SC~

What bro?? Why are ya laughin'??

I didn't put that there in any derogatory fashion at all, no harm was intended.

He never said if he lifts, was looking to lift, etc., he just wanted comments on his buddy.

Usually they say, "he's been training "X" amount of years, he is doing this cycle, this diet", etc.........

~SC~

gya321 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vettewreck
    Judging by the size of your forearms......you BOTH need to add some mass!! Chest is his strong point. He needs to focus on shoulders to balance out his upper body IMO.
    Im not in those pics. Its my friend and his friend. He does need to work the legs also. He doesnt listen to me since he used to be bigger than me and now that my hard work is paying off and Im 45 pounds bigger. Its a pride issue

Well, all pride aside, he needs to OPEN THEM EARS brutha!

~SC~

gya321 is offline Member
    Well, all pride aside, he needs to OPEN THEM EARS brutha!

~SC~
    Definetly. Hes a stubborn S.O.B though. Hes been training on and off for 3 years. Hopefully he will look at this thread and listen to some of you guys

3 years? Most of that time was "OFF" I'd venture to guess?

Not a flame, but at a buck and some change and that thin, he must not have been "too" serious about it.

~SC~

gya321 is offline Member
    3 years? Most of that time was "OFF" I'd venture to guess?

Not a flame, but at a buck and some change and that thin, he must not have been "too" serious about it.

~SC~
    No your right on. He would be serious for a few months and then go to the other extreme of partying for 6 months so he wasnt too serious. I told him he could easily put on weight naturally.

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    id work on arms, shoulders and traps from looking at photo bro. chest looks great

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    when i was 165lbs "natural", standing next to ur friend u would i assume i was at 185lbs range easy........he needs a lot of work and don't go by the scale either to decide on aas use as well...............

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    I was about to say, 3 years and only looks like that?

Yeah, he just needs to bulk up and hit it hard if that is what he chooses, he is just skinny right now, a little muscle but when i see someone like that, i just see a skinny guy.

It would not be hard for him to make gains with a sound approach, he better start eating like a mofo, thats where i would start.

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    With 3 years lifting, dont even bother telling the guy to start eating. It would be wasted advice. He doesnt have the determination. You gotta remember, out of all of the people that go to the gym regularly, only about 5% are determined enough to make total lifestyle changes to benifit their body, and hes not one of them.

Good luck anyway.

SteveeeO is offline Junior Member
    I know this is somewhat of a stupid question, but obviously he is skinny and has a nice chest from what most people would say. Is it possible to change the shape of your chest or is that all genetics? I see plenty of people out there that have never even touched a weight and look like they have a "nice chest" but it can't measure anymore than 38 inches.

Thread Information