Thread: Please comment

Napalmkills is offline Banned

Please comment

I am all natural. I only work out about four times a month for about 2 years now. Do I have a good genes for working out? Im planning on tyring to get on a scedule, so i can work out alot more often. I just started doing school sports last year. Do I look decent?

5'6
    117 lbs.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Please comment-full-body.jpg   Please comment-mvc-004s.jpg   Please comment-mvc-005s.jpg  

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    How old are you?

BigJames is offline Senior Member
    yeah...how old?

Im 15 yrs old
    Last edited by Napalmkills; 01-01-2005 at 02:45 PM.

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Napalmkills
    Im 15 yo
    Bye Bye

LittleNate is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Napalmkills
    Im 15 yo

you look great for 15. Start training more....keep eating...stay natural

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Bye Bye "YO".

~SC~

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    you look good for 15 keep on working hard and come back when youre 18.
    Read up as much literature and information on training and diet as you can, knowledge is power.

GMuscle is offline Associate Member

Best Advice I Can Give

Get Arnold's Encyclopedia Of Bodybuilding. The old one not the New black and grey one. Read it front to back, he has workouts and diet (eating and nutrition) information you can't miss with. STAY THE ***K AWAY FROM STERIODS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! At your age you eat like the book says and you train half as much as the book says and you will grow like crazy. I don't know how tall you are now but do not train with really heavy weights yet or you can screw up your growth. You will not get as tall as you should. I started training very heavy when I was 11 years old. I am the shortest in my family but I am also the strongest and by far the most muscular. Would I do it again, hell no I would have waited and grown another inch or two! That is your decision to make as is all of this. What ever you do get the book it worked for me. You look really good for 15, read the book and learn. And most important, STAY AWAY FROM STERIODS!

workdude is offline Senior Member
    You look good for 15 years old...Keep eating and training...see you when you turn 18...

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    For 15 years of age, you don't look bad. Looking good from the front. Your back and arms need work though. Training avarage 1 per week? When you get a proper training program, eat plenty of calories. Visit the diet forum.................see ya when your 18.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Dont do anything that will close your growth plates, just eat smart and often along with training consistently more often.

thanx for all your replys

KeyMastur is offline VET
    sorry, but this board is 18+ come back in a few years

Jackman is offline Banned
    Gmuscle how heavy can you train att 11 years old! lol

GMuscle is offline Associate Member

Very Heavy if you don't know any better!

I started lifting weights pretty young, I was the youngest guy in my class and had a bigass (6 foot 3 ex-marine step-father) I felt I had to defend myself against. When I was 10-11 I read alot of the weight training magazines and started doing there routines pretty quick. Right before I was 13 I competed and won in the 1987 North Western States Powerlifting Championships Teenage division. I weighed 123 pounds and had a legal 264lb Bench Press, 318lb Squat, and a 364lb Deadlift. I also competed and won another like a month later with about the same lifts, both competitions were in Fresno. I have pictures from both events. They look pretty funny to me, skinny kid in a power lifting suit with long hair moving some decent weight. I think I was around 12 when my brother and my cousin bet me I could not pick-up a 315lb Olympic weight set in Copelands. I told myself I could and when I lifted it they were both pretty **** impressed and that is when I started wanting to do it a little more. Those are the only 2 powerlifting events I competed in and I won my weightclass and a trophy for the highest totals in the teenage division. That should give you a good idea of how much an 11 year old can lift if they don't know any better and do it a lot.

Thread Information