Thread: Some pics of me

Cheters is offline New Member

Some pics of me

Here are some pics i took. I am about 6'2" 210 lbs. Only cycle I have run was about 1 1/2 years ago and it was 10 week 500mg Test E, 10 Weeks Deca 400mg, and 30 mg dbol ed for 4 weeks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Some pics of me-pic4.jpg   Some pics of me-pic6.jpg   Some pics of me-pic7.jpg   Some pics of me-pic8.jpg  
    Last edited by Cheters; 03-09-2005 at 02:52 AM.

EatRite is offline Senior Member
    did you lift at all before your cycle???

yes i did. Right now i am 24 and i have been lifting for about 4 years now. Out of High school i was skinny and weighed about 160lbs.

AVAGO is offline Member
    02-17-2005, 07:47 PM
    Replies: 7 Bang for the buck
    Views: 85 Posted By Cheters
    Well I am looking for an oral to jump start a...

Well I am looking for an oral to jump start a cycle. And the cycle I am looking @ is something like this Weeks 1-12 Test E 500mg/week (250mg E3D) , Weeks 1-10 Deca 400mg /week (200mg E3D), Weeks 1-4...
    so this ones your second one ?

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EatRite
    did you lift at all before your cycle???
    or did you EatRite before and during your cycle?

NoobJuice is offline Member
    back looks good

Cycle

No i am not taking any AAS right now, just eating big at the moment. Trying to gain 1-2 lbs a week. Currenly eating 4600 kcals/day. But i might start running something here in the next month or so. Gonna look like the same before except gonna run the Test for 12 weeks, deca for 10 weeks, and dbol for the 1st 4 weeks.

yea... did you eat... correctly... before/during/after your cycles???

what did your diet look like???

i weighed ~130lbs 4.5 years ago, now i'm 195... got to that naturally... eating well and working out hard, how did you not gain a lot of weight in 4 years???? must be ur diet or training, so what is it?

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    yea... did you eat... correctly... before/during/after your cycles???

what did your diet look like???

i weighed ~130lbs 4.5 years ago, now i'm 195... got to that naturally... eating well and working out hard, how did you not gain a lot of weight in 4 years???? must be ur diet or training, so what is it?

i was wondering same question but didnt want to flame

Well working out and dieting hasn't been a main concern for the 1st couple years, i would just mostly eat what i wanted the 1st year or so then just work out. But now that i have more knowledge under my belt i can now achieve what i am shooting for. For my 1st cycle i didn't have much knowledge on proper pct, because a buddy who sold it to me didn't have the proper knowledge, so i just had nolva to run through the cycle and nothing to run pct, so pretty much i lost a lot of my gains. I was taking around 4100 cals 1st cycle. I weighed 190lbs right before my 1st cycle and at the end of my first cycle weighed at 230lbs. This time around i decided something wasn't right because i had a big crash after i came of the stuff. Now that i see that PCT and the guy that gave me my first cycle didn't know what he was doing i should be better off this time. I am gonna have plenty of Nolva and Clomid to run PCT this time around so i will be able to keep my gains. Next cycle i run i will bump the cals up to about 5000/day. When I start #2 up i will keep some pics posted.

what kind of cals are you eating??? how much protein/fat/carbs... what kind of protein fat and carbs too???

what do you want now or then?

your diet now...

diet is like so...i eat 7 times /day. fat 102 g/day, carbs 460 g/ day, protein 460g /day. I have been on this diet for app. 1 month ago...When i started weighed 200lbs and now i am at 210lbs.

Breakfast
    7 Egg whites
    1 cup oatmeal
    2 pieces of fruit

Snack
    3 scoops whey in water
    2 tbsp flax oil

Lunch
    10oz 7% fat ground beef
    1 cup brown rice
    1 piece of fruit

Snack
    3 scoops whey protein in water
    Hand full of nuts

PWO
    100g Dextrose
    50g Whey Protein

Dinner
    2 Breast skinless chicken
    4.5 oz of whole grain pasta
    1 cup of Either some spinach or green beans

Before Bed
    3 scoops of whey protein in water
    2 tbsp of Nat. Peanut butter

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    whey too much whey

youll probably benefit more if you change about 2 of those meals with some real food

always thought protein is protein?

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheters
    always thought protein is protein?

whey is a very fast digesting protein.......whey is really only beneficial right after bed, and right after a workout......instead of whey before bed, you could eat some cottage cheese, maybe w/ some cashews thrown in....

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    im not sure about all the science behind it..

but you benefit more from real food such as meat, cottage cheese etc.

protein is not protein...

the only reason whey is so good is because it absorbes really fast... the problem is that it is only available to your muscles for about 2.5 hours to 3 hours...

before bed eat a filet mignon, a can of tuna, some salmon or take a casien protein shake... micellular casien is the best casien protein... it is a slower releasing protein, so it will stay available to your body for a longer period of time 5 to 6 hours... this will cause you to stay anabolic for more hours in the nite.... unless you want to wake up in the middle of the nite and drink more protein...

u look like a hardgainer... i'd up the cal's on your next cycle... or in general...

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by Jantzen4k
    i was wondering same question but didnt want to flame
    It's not a flame, its helping him point out some holes in his lifestyle that are holding him back...

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    If you want the convenience of a shake before bed like I do, buy some casein protein....

Its slow digesting, and will give the same protein properties as eating cottage cheese, but without the carbs. Throw some flax in it...

Keep in mind, you should only use the casein at night time.

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    before bed eat a filet mignon, a can of tuna, some salmon or take a casien protein shake... micellular casien is the best casien protein... it is a slower releasing protein, so it will stay available to your body for a longer period of time 5 to 6 hours... this will cause you to stay anabolic for more hours in the nite.... unless you want to wake up in the middle of the nite and drink more protein...

Just realized you gave the same advice I did, but I didn't read your post before i posted! Good advice nonetheless

Quote Originally Posted by angelxterminator
    Just realized you gave the same advice I did, but I didn't read your post before i posted! Good advice nonetheless

yea... casien at nite... whey post workout and in the morning...

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    Heres my advice:

Dont even cycle again.

You clearly stated that diet and working out arent your top priorities for the past year or so...........then why are you even on here?

You are wasting gear, and just hurting yourself in the fact that you lift hard on a cycle, eat on a cycle, then just stop when you come off.

You are 6'2" 210? Sure dont look like it. You look about 180lbs, if that. Must be packin some serious fat somewhere.

Im just breakin it down for you, you dont have the motivation, know-how, or mindset to keep cycling. You cant tell you even cycled before................

yooo is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hed
    Heres my advice:

Dont even cycle again.

You clearly stated that diet and working out arent your top priorities for the past year or so...........then why are you even on here?

You are wasting gear, and just hurting yourself in the fact that you lift hard on a cycle, eat on a cycle, then just stop when you come off.

You are 6'2" 210? Sure dont look like it. You look about 180lbs, if that. Must be packin some serious fat somewhere.

Im just breakin it down for you, you dont have the motivation, know-how, or mindset to keep cycling. You cant tell you even cycled before................
    Im not even gonna jump on Hed and yell flame because this may be some serious harsh/CONSTRUCTIVE criticism...

Take this with a grain of salt bro...do what u gotta do, eat right, stick around the boards, and def. get the motivation...

good luck bro

Hed
    Well you know, theres a ton of people that come on here exactly like this guy, and people give them all this advice on how to get bigger and stuff, but they dont realize that someone like this doesnt care enough to actually work hard for their gains.

Direct quote from him:
    Well working out and dieting hasn't been a main concern for the 1st couple years

Then why were you cycling?

If you have completely changed your mindset, then i take back what i said. Just seems to me like you are expecting miracles from juice w/o the work.

Also, do take what i said with a grain of salt. I am bein pretty harsh here, but im just tryin to keep your head on straight. You said your first cycle wasnt great anyway, and you didnt do proper PCT, and im bein honest, it totally looks like it.
    You also said that you will do proper PCT next time, which is a definate plus.

Good luck with everything, just make sure your doin all this stuff right......

i agree with hed... i'm new here, but theres mad people who look like my little sister and say they wanna start a cycle or do their second or third cycle... lift right and eat for at least 3 solid years and then cycle... i worked my f'n ass off to get to where i am, and to see somebody work 1/10th as much as i did and consider cycling frustrates me... i work out hard, and literally spend 5 hours of my day worrying about eating, eating or focusing on getting my diet in check so i can get my best lifts.....

Hed
    i agree with hed... i'm new here, but theres mad people who look like my little sister and say they wanna start a cycle or do their second or third cycle... lift right and eat for at least 3 solid years and then cycle... i worked my f'n ass off to get to where i am, and to see somebody work 1/10th as much as i did and consider cycling frustrates me... i work out hard, and literally spend 5 hours of my day worrying about eating, eating or focusing on getting my diet in check so i can get my best lifts.....
    And its THAT mindset that makes you ready for a cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Hed
    Heres my advice:

Dont even cycle again.

Ok, first of all you didn't read the post right. Before you even jump the gun and look like a total ass. I said the first couple years i "started" working out i didn't really eat right. But now that i have the knowledge under my belt like eating, training right, ect. And yes i am a very hard gainer. I am here to learn more of what i am doing wrong and you say i should stop coming on here? wtf is up with that?

yooo is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheters
    Ok, first of all you didn't read the post right. Before you even jump the gun and look like a total ass. I said the first couple years i "started" working out i didn't really eat right. But now that i have the knowledge under my belt like eating, training right, ect. And yes i am a very hard gainer. I am here to learn more of what i am doing wrong and you say i should stop coming on here? wtf is up with that?
    Where did he say stop coming here?

Bro, like I said, dont take offense, no1 is flaming you, but it's tough for us to see someone even slightly unmotivated here on this board..we like people with hardwork/dedication as a top priority...JMHO

dude... hardgainers can gain weight... that is the biggest misnomer that lazy skinny kids have... they think that "hardgainer"= can't get big...

i'm a hardgainer and look at me man... i'm almost 200 lbs from ~130 four and a half years ago...

"hardgainer"= lucky because they can eat much more "bad foods"... if you are a hardgainer don't focus as much on the g.i. index until you can control yourself... if you stay naturally lean... eat lots of protein and lots of carbs... and get essential fats... if you arent gaining weight it isnt because you are a hardgainer it is because you arent eating enough...

hardgainers bodies dont adapt and burn everything they consume... if you are eating 2.5 k calories a day and you arent gaining weight (aka you are burning 2.5 k calories a day) and you eat 3.5 k calories aa day, your body wont immediately start to burn 3.5 k calories a day... it will still burn about 2.5 k... dont give me this "i'm a hardgainer and cant gain weight" non sense... because thats all it is... nonsense...

dude... hardgainers can gain weight... that is the biggest misnomer that lazy skinny kids have... they think that "hardgainer"= can't get big...

i'm a hardgainer and look at me man... i'm almost 200 lbs from ~130 four and a half years ago...

"hardgainer"= lucky because they can eat much more "bad foods"... if you are a hardgainer don't focus as much on the g.i. index until you can control yourself... if you stay naturally lean... eat lots of protein and lots of carbs... and get essential fats... if you arent gaining weight it isnt because you are a hardgainer it is because you arent eating enough...

hardgainers bodies dont adapt and burn everything they consume... if you are eating 2.5 k calories a day and you arent gaining weight (aka you are burning 2.5 k calories a day) and you eat 3.5 k calories aa day, your body wont immediately start to burn 3.5 k calories a day... it will still burn about 2.5 k... dont give me this "i'm a hardgainer and cant gain weight" non sense... because thats all it is... nonsense...
    Ok i posted my diet up...do you not think i am getting enough cals in? Seems like i am eating pretty big myself...i mean i counted it out and it is about 4600cals a day. It is kinda funny that you are assuming i know nothing about eating and lifting. **** sorry i am not gifted with genetics, i have been working very hard to put on the weight i have now and get where i am at now.

i'm not saying that you arent working hard now... you said you've been focusing on diet from what i've read for about a year.... diet should have been your focus for 3 to 4 years and training should be a habit for the same amount of time before you juice once let alone twice... imo

jkour211 is offline Banned
    was your gear real!!!!

BDTR is offline Retired
    This is exactly what we DON'T need.

Quote Originally Posted by jkour211
    was your gear real!!!!

Thread Information