LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran

Some Recent Pics of me....

These were taken about a week ago:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Some Recent Pics of me....-p1010002.jpg   Some Recent Pics of me....-p1070004.jpg   Some Recent Pics of me....-p1070005.jpg   Some Recent Pics of me....-p1070006.jpg   Some Recent Pics of me....-p1080007.jpg  

more...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Some Recent Pics of me....-p1080008.jpg   Some Recent Pics of me....-p1080009.jpg  

Still going strong cutting...... can't wait to see what I look like in 12 weeks. Hopefully I can stay strong with it and keep going. I'm about 200lbs in these pics

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    man that flash is annoying, what do you weigh there? whats your bf? 18/19%?

Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    Still going strong cutting...... can't wait to see what I look like in 12 weeks. Hopefully I can stay strong with it and keep going. I'm about 200lbs in these pics

answered my question lol.

Quote Originally Posted by MESSY_UK
    man that flash is annoying, what do you weigh there? whats your bf? 18/19%?

Yea flash sucks lol

Nah bodyfat isn't that high.....probably around 14%. Top abs are visible and I hold all my fat in my love handle/lower ab area. The rest of my body is pretty cut up and I have veins showing in the arms etc. I'm still around 200 lbs there.....it was right after christmas when I took these pics so I am little bit bloated from ****ty food

Yea flash sucks lol

Nah bodyfat isn't that high.....probably around 14%. Top abs are visible and I hold all my fat in my love handle/lower ab area. The rest of my body is pretty cut up and I have veins showing in the arms etc. I'm still around 200 lbs there.....it was right after christmas when I took these pics so I am little bit bloated from ****ty food
    yes sorry i judged the bf on your lower region as the flash distorts the upper body a tad. work hard and get rid of the fat on your abs and you'll be looking good.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    cant really tell too much with those pics bro,turn the flash off and turn the lites up

yes sorry i judged the bf on your lower region as the flash distorts the upper body a tad. work hard and get rid of the fat on your abs and you'll be looking good.

Thanks brutha......I'm trying I'm dead set on getting into beach shape now though, as I might be going to mexico for spring break. Plus my workout partners and I finally are getting serious now about not only training but diet etc...... so things should start to change pretty quickly here in the near future.

I'll get some new pics up in a few weeks and let you guys judge the direction I am taking

Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    cant really tell too much with those pics bro,turn the flash off and turn the lites up

How can you not tell ???? Unless you are blind you can see the basics of what my body looks like. I can see them all just fine and I am a blind mofo lol

Thanks brutha......I'm trying I'm dead set on getting into beach shape now though, as I might be going to mexico for spring break. Plus my workout partners and I finally are getting serious now about not only training but diet etc...... so things should start to change pretty quickly here in the near future.

I'll get some new pics up in a few weeks and let you guys judge the direction I am taking
    how long have you been cutting? ive been losing some bf over the past 2 months, lost about 25lbs so far. wanna lose another 15lbs and i'll be where i wanna be.

how long have you been cutting? ive been losing some bf over the past 2 months, lost about 25lbs so far. wanna lose another 15lbs and i'll be where i wanna be.

Well technically I started over a little over a month ago, but the holidays and new years really really set me back big time. I basically said screw the diet etc for a couple weeks and it put me back to my starting point basically. So I am just scrapping that whole deal and starting fresh as of this week.

Well technically I started over a little over a month ago, but the holidays and new years really really set me back big time. I basically said screw the diet etc for a couple weeks and it put me back to my starting point basically. So I am just scrapping that whole deal and starting fresh as of this week.
    Cool, well good luck bro Might be a good idea to start a diary?

Cool, well good luck bro Might be a good idea to start a diary?

Definitely on my list of things to do. I had one going on MuscleSci with my daily food intake and training etc..... I might start a new one over here though.

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    You going to be DNPing again bro? Werent you going to run some T3 too? I know we had talked about that idea early in the fall but didnt know if you came in any definitive answer. I toss that idea around again for myself because it pisses me off that I wasnt able to finish out my run with it the last time around. I think I will scrap the T3 if I do decide to try to climb Mt. DNP at the end of my bulker.

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne
    You going to be DNPing again bro? Werent you going to run some T3 too? I know we had talked about that idea early in the fall but didnt know if you came in any definitive answer. I toss that idea around again for myself because it pisses me off that I wasnt able to finish out my run with it the last time around. I think I will scrap the T3 if I do decide to try to climb Mt. DNP at the end of my bulker.
    DNP for PCT!

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne

Nah..... no more DNP for me lol. I'm just going to use Diet and Cardio and maybe some ECA/Clen at most. DNP was hell on earth, and I can't go 2 weeks without sex anymore. It drove me nuts the last time

Maybe I might run it at the end of my cutter if I decide to do a show and go extremely low on the BF..... but if not then I won't be using it.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Good luck in cuttin' bro, from what I can see (which ain't much, ) you look like you have some good size on ya!

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Good luck in cuttin' bro, from what I can see (which ain't much, ) you look like you have some good size on ya!

~SC~

Thanks bro..... yea the flash on my camera is owning me in the pics lol. I need to find someone to snap some photos of me..... it's impossible to pose and take a pic at the same time.

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    i still can't c schiznet.........

cant see a **** thing

Thread Information