Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    250g of protien is only 1000 cal...
    Well and what good is 250 g of protein going to do a 115 to 145 lb guy?

Something tells me the steroids just screwed up this guy's ability to grow and maintain weight OFF steroids so here is another potential year round juicer thats going to be dead before the age of 40.

Also since muscle growth potential on or off steroids is based on how much you already have, small guys gain low, bigger guys gain lots, so starting as a little guy is just a major screw up, its going to be a heart breaker when he tries to exit steroids and after 2 months starts shrinking like crazy back to the 115 lbs he started with or else he eats like crazy trying to maintain weight and all the muscle weight turns to fat. Since short cycles just basically puffs muscle up with water without hard earned density its all so easily lost in PCT.

viking_warrior_2k is offline Junior Member
    Hey, Truehate, listen to the experienced guys on here. I'm 32 and am just starting my first real cycle. Most of my size has come from eating right and working out consistently - and I do have a lot of natural size, but my size has come from doing the right things. I lifted seriously a little over 2 years to bulk up before I decided to start my first real cycle. Right now I'm 5'11" and am the biggest guy in our gym at a plump 260lb. - roughly 20% b.f. (lard-a**, I know) If you want some true size, try more powerlifting exercises and eating like a 'mofo. Get big naturally, then worry about looks. It's not all about looks, but about strength, technique, attitude, long-range goals, personal satisfaction, etc.

Remember, if you don't have the patience at your age, you're going to have a hard time later in life in other areas. Nothing comes free or easy, my man. And it sounds to me like you're giving in to peer pressure. You need to have the attitude of "f**k peer pressure" and the hell with what stupid people say and do things the right way and not the easy way. Listen to the guys on the board here - the smart ones.... we won't lead you astray. You have nobody to impress but yourself. Do it the right way and you'll appreciate it later in life.

Magicz is offline Associate Member
    man, am not against teens juicing, but your so skinny , u should have waited, and the gains u got, u would have got them with a good diet and a ph and creatine. sorry bro

nitro_fusion is offline Associate Member
    funny in the after pic you have a nipple ring

alfa23 is offline New Member
    cool your arms went form 10 inches to 12.5, seriously bro, i have seen many people who were jucing at 18 now at 25 they look strange you know a bit of muscle on a kids ribcage because the bones either grew slower or stopped growing what so ever, it's good now when most 18y/o are skinny and the ladies are really impressed, but if your that Self-conscious of your body you will feel it more at 25, now im not saying your bones are going to fuse but the kids that i saw that are now men just look like muscley teenage boys when they should be men

EatRite is offline Senior Member
    why dont you show us your exact diet plan you were on BEFORE you hit the sauce???

that would give us a good estimation on what you were eating and how to help you get bigger naturally... i have a lot of exp with a naturally lean body and gaining natural weight... if you have any questions feel free to pm me, i've already helped a few ppl out with similar problems... i had a similar body type, i was a little bit heavier in the legs because i played soccer and ran, but i weighed about 125 to 130 4 years a go... i gained 60-65 lbs naturally, and i'm still relatively lean... it can be done... you just hafta work hard and "eat big to get big..." sometimes people dont relalize that with a body like ours eating enough can actually be hard, however you hafta eat smart, and stuff yourself every 2 hours... try waking up in the middle of the night for a meal as well... and sleep 8 hours a night... that is more imporantant than you would think...

needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior
    what have you done for your abs throughout the cycle they look whack

Dalton5 is offline Associate Member
    did the chest hair come as a result of the test?

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalton5
    did the chest hair come as a result of the test?
    Probably. I wonder how this dude is doing. He is way too skinny to be using steroids , not to mention young. I actually planned on using when I was 19 and researched on some boards. I'm now 24 and I've only done 2wk cycle of M1T... Some people only want to take the easy way out.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information