Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    TrueHate is offline New Member

Before and During pics.

It's been tough for me, I have a horrible small bone build that has aggrivated me for years.
    I'm 5'10 and in the before pics i weighed in at 115 lbs, and the After pics (or during) which is this present time I weigh 146.

My cycle was quite odd this time around, I did a cycle before but had to have unrelated surgery which kept me immobilized for a good few months and i lost pretty much all gains.

This cycle I started off with Tren with it set in mind that it was only what i was going to do, just to try it out, then i decided with about 2 shots of tren left to start up dbol and test enanthate .
    I did dbol for the first month at 25mg/day and the average 500mg/week of test enanthate for that month as well, and continued the test for 2 months after.
    I'm starting up my 4th month of test on monday and then i'm done for a bit.

Next cycle I'm thinking about LR3 IGF-1 and GH, but i don't know what to expect from it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Before and During pics.-compare2.jpg  

Aboot is offline Banned
    You're 18?

oh also, those after pics are about 2 weeks old, so here are some even more recent pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Before and During pics.-picture-536.jpg   Before and During pics.-picture-467.jpg   Before and During pics.-tummy.jpg   Before and During pics.-picture-694.jpg   Before and During pics.-picture-623.jpg  

Yeah i'm 18, that's why i'm not making the decision on the GH quite too quickly, it's just a thought, because it could be a bad decision.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueHate
    Yeah i'm 18, that's why i'm not making the decision on the GH quite too quickly, it's just a thought, because it could be a bad decision.
    Test, tren , and dbol would be more of a worry @ 18 than GH would. I would Def. train naturally to obtain a solid base. Looking ripped though.

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    those teens treat sauce like candy...............

Well if you treated it like dog****, you wouldnt get anywhere now would ya?

Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    Test, tren, and dbol would be more of a worry @ 18 than GH would. I would Def. train naturally to obtain a solid base. Looking ripped though.
    I worked really hard before considering juice, and i didn't get very far, and I was on a very proper diet and workout plan under a personal trainer.
    It was just really tough, and I'm not very patient considering peoples comments started to really become a bother.

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    Lookin good man, i definately think you could have had a much better base, but it definately seems to have worked for you. What do the legs look like?

MER
    MER is offline Member
    Ok bro I'm sorry to say this but you are in no way ready for juice. You have gotten some gains no doubt but you had almost nothing as a base. 5'10 at 115? That's literally a skinny boy. You didn't need juice you needed quality nutrition. At 5"10 you could have easily hit 180 before starting a cycle. You look good though bro, I hope you know your **** about Post cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedzilla
    Lookin good man, i definately think you could have had a much better base, but it definately seems to have worked for you. What do the legs look like?
    Thanks bud, yeah the ****ty base is the problem, but i'm proud of how well this cycle worked anyhow.
    The legs aren't quite as dramatic as the upper body, but they are still decently beefed up. I didn't think to take any pics, and my web cam is now upstairs on my sisters comp. I'll grab it tomorrow and throw some pics in here.

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    Well if you treated it like dog****, you wouldnt get anywhere now would ya?
    i meant that its far more serious and hazardous than u think besides getting temporary results and experimenting with so many different compounds at your age..........it alone, will not build u from scratch based on ur pics.............start lifting natural for a few years......................

Quote Originally Posted by Sage
    i meant that its far more serious and hazardous than u think besides getting temporary results and experimenting with so many different compounds at your age..........it alone, will not build u from scratch based on ur pics.............start lifting natural for a few years......................
    I'm not worried about it
    Life is short. I live it carefree.
    I'm careful about it, even though I'm somewhat wreckless, I'm not stupid about it. I'm well educated on how all the substances work and what they can do, pro and con.

well you do look good but its still a skinny look. way too early in your natural physical level and age to even think about juicing. bro let me tell you this, i went from 167lbs to 192lbs natural and im six feet tall really quick. and i was naturally really cut at 192 lbs. about 10%BF. truthfully you could have done naturally easily from the cycle you just took. your gains are minimal but they are there. advice for the next one if you do in fact do one. EAT MORE and make it a good diet. you look like your diet was that of an ethiopians. good luck to you bro.

Hed
    yea, im a little bigger than him now, and im JUST about to start a cycle. like, if he did another cycle, and got the same type gains, thats about how big i am now, but hey, if that worked for him, and he read his stuff, more power to him. Im not a huge advocater of just being at a certain 'weight' to start a cycle, as long as you have a decent base and the know-how, go for it. you didnt have the base, but with proper PCT, you should keep what you look like now + some, so youll be good to go.

good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by PlasticFuture112
    well you do look good but its still a skinny look. way too early in your natural physical level and age to even think about juicing. bro let me tell you this, i went from 167lbs to 192lbs natural and im six feet tall really quick. and i was naturally really cut at 192 lbs. about 10%BF. truthfully you could have done naturally easily from the cycle you just took. your gains are minimal but they are there. advice for the next one if you do in fact do one. EAT MORE and make it a good diet. you look like your diet was that of an ethiopians. good luck to you bro.
    Think of all the food it takes to get 250g of protein a day, then tell me I don't eat enough.
    Also, I don't eat **** food, I don't eat potato chips, I dont eat chocolate bars, I haven't had fast food in 2 years. I eat healthy and properly.
    I'm sure I could have done it naturally, in a bit longer time of course, but I'm not about the patience anymore. :/

Quote Originally Posted by PlasticFuture112
    Think of all the food it takes to get 250g of protein a day, then tell me I don't eat enough.
    Also, I don't eat **** food, I don't eat potato chips, I dont eat chocolate bars, I haven't had fast food in 2 years. I eat healthy and properly.
    I'm sure I could have done it naturally, in a bit longer time of course, but I'm not about the patience anymore. :/

woops. Site wasn't loading. my bad.
    And Hedzilla thanks man, good luck with your upcoming cycle as well.

thickmass is offline Member
    well as good as roids are, twice nothing is nothing as your results reveal.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    nice abs, u r too young for juice bro. seriously dont **** with your life. u will have plenty of time to regret afterwards...

btw plastic is right. u could have reached this naturally. and please do me a favour and stop thinking about juice or even gh and igf until u r at least 23 and have a more solid base.

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    Quote Originally Posted by thickmass
    You are absolutely contributing nothing in that post. Comments like that should be kept to yourself... You should try to help this guy instead of bringing him down.

Like my mother likes to say: "When you have nothing intelligent to say, shut up."

Post reported.
    Last edited by ReX357; 01-07-2005 at 04:22 AM.

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by thickmass
    At least he has the balls to post his pics. Let see yours !!!!

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    Bro, you will probably lose your gains in a couple of months even with proper post cycle treatment. Reason is: You're body won't be able to support your new founds muscles. You're base wasn't strong enough to welcome all that new growth.

I suggest you take a look at my post in this thread:

Hey - New Here...Wanting to GAIN!

Maybe you are eating enough protein per day but no regularly. The trick for hardgainers is to eat every two hours... You can't have 250gr of protein in 3 meals and say: "Cool, I ate everything I needed for the day" and then go through your day for another 8 hours before going to sleep for 8 hours... Which would leave you starving for 16 hours straight!!! Which ain't good considering your body is totaly catabolic after 5-7 hours without food (Depending on people).

Forget steroids for now bro, don't even consider them before 21 years old. Only anabolic you should use is food, 6 times a day... With protein shakes in between if you have time!

Peace, and good luck

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    :/
    250g of protien is only 1000 cal...

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    No comments......

~SC~

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You shouldn't even touch the IGF or GH........... Both levels at you age should be high enough to grow. Also, there's no way you were taking in enough calories. I don't care how fast your matabolism is there's always a way to put on muscle through training and nutrition.

IMO you should have train natural for many years and developed mature muscle growth before even going to AAS.

Sta11ion is offline Member
    I wish I had all this information that is avaliable now with AR and the internet when I was younger. You think with all the knowledge that is avaliable regarding AS, that people will not repeat history and you think you tell someone dont use AS because your to young, your diet is garbage or you can get those results natuarally people will listen. But they just dont.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    You shouldn't even touch the IGF or GH........... Both levels at you age should be high enough to grow. Also, there's no way you were taking in enough calories. I don't care how fast your matabolism is there's always a way to put on muscle through training and nutrition.

IMO you should have train natural for many years and developed mature muscle growth before even going to AAS.

~SC~

Thanks for the feedback guys. Either way when this cycle is done i'm taking a good break and I will see what I can do naturally

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro, my opinion is at 18 you should NOT be juicing. But that is now irrevelent but listen to other replies stay away from IGF ect.. Sounds to me you seriously lack training evan tho you have a PT. That is a plus but the real training comes after the PT and you are on your own. You have a good physique , much better then most so my guess is you can do it naturally if you desire to.

vettewreck is offline Banned
    I dont even know where to start with this thread....

bigrthanu is offline Associate Member
    Patience is key to bodybuilding easy come easy go. With your attitude right now you will lose alot of your gains cause it takes patience even when coming off because you are gonna have to train even harder and eat properly just to keep any of your new mass.

Hed
    True hate, just remember, when you come off the juice, you are still gonna have to train as hard and eat as hard, its not gonna be easier to just slack off when your are off.

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    i see the test put some hair on that chest!

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ReX357
    You are absolutely contributing nothing in that post. Comments like that should be kept to yourself... You should try to help this guy instead of bringing him down.

Like my mother likes to say: "When you have nothing intelligent to say, shut up."

Post reported.
    Good Stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by ReX357
    Only anabolic you should use is food, 6 times a day...
    Only within the last few years did i come to agree wholly with this statement.

~TrueHate~
    Listen up.I hope you do listen to the opinions here... and stay away from gear. That being said, since you've dabbled with anabolics... you now know that it IS possible for your body to grow.What you have to do now is learn the 'how'.

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Thanks for the feedback guys. Either way when this cycle is done i'm taking a good break and I will see what I can do naturally
    good man, stop taking gear and work on gaining naturally for a while.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Eat more.

yo man keep it up bro u train hard and eat nonstop ull get to where u wanna be

wired-up is offline Member
    you didn't eat enough. you should have been at 350-400g's of protein a day and 3500-4000 calories a day. if you can't eat that much, you don't need to be using gear. that should be your diet every day if you're trying to gain weight. i think you need to spend several months over in the diet forum learning how to eat. follow the bulking sticky for 6 months and see how your gains change. i did it and my gains went through the roof. bad base and being skinny is a result of not eating enough. you can try to blame it on genetics all day long. i did before i learned to eat right. now i know what my body is capable of. your gains on this cycle could have been so much more. since you're obviously not going to listen to any of us telling you not to juice again, at least learn to eat properly before you do another cycle. and don't say you already eat right. at 250g's of protein on cycle, you were NOT eating right.

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Mate no offence but u are a rake, u realli shudnt av dun roids without making substantial natural progress. Train hard 4 a couple of years and get urself up to like 190lbs, then think about a light cycle. Neway well done, u made gd progress on that cycle, but u didnt need roids to get there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information