Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Andre Avigdor
    What loose skin are you referring to... how much lower would you like me pull my pants when was the last time you saw a six pack aside from the one in your fridge... let's see what your abs look like!!!
    Darn your black and white shows so much steroid induced acne makes you look like you either started a 2 gram a week testosterone cycle a few weeks ago or you are deep into PCT.

You know showering with dawn dishwashing liquid will help clear some of that steroid acne up. And the facial espression... darn that is roid rage if I ever saw it! Hehehehe... yea right I am all natural too.
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 01-26-2005 at 12:09 PM.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Darn your black and white shows so much steroid induced acne makes you look like you either started a 2 gram a week testosterone cycle a few weeks ago or you are deep into PCT.

You know showering with dawn dishwashing liquid will help clear some of that steroid acne up.

I already know the reply.....

"No, darn it, every time I get waxed I break out. It happens every time!".

Just watch, that is the excuse.

~SC~

jc3
    jc3 is offline Member
    Don't know what's really up here but that last set of photos was funny as hell...I don't care who ya are.

HiFi is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky
    not good pics but i was natural here (with swoles diet help)

dec 2002

http://rnninvestments.com/fat/dec2002.JPG
    click cause its big

me the followin summer

http://rnninvestments.com/fat/aug2003.jpg

the second pic ur all natural too? thats a pretty amazing change

IntensityX is offline BDTRs SHEMALE
    You know I never had a problem of him being natural or not or saying he is that's not the reason why I don't like that guy,the reason is that he goes to about 300 boards a day and posts his pics to fuel his overinflated ego without contributing to the board itself.Ok he has a business big deal so does Swole but that doesn't stop SC from going to these boards and helping out why doesn't Andre do this is beyond me the flames would cease if he would be a contributing member but he continues to post oversize pics of himself over and over and it's getting really annoying.Can we all say narcissistic attitude

My guess is he doesn't know how to help a wide variety of people, it's a challenge for him to communicate, and he's too selfish to help out freely.

If this is not the case, then prove me wrong. I've been asking to be proven wrong for YEARS.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by IntensityX
    You know I never had a problem of him being natural or not or saying he is that's not the reason why I don't like that guy,the reason is that he goes to about 300 boards a day and posts his pics to fuel his overinflated ego without contributing to the board itself.Ok he has a business big deal so does Swole but that doesn't stop SC from going to these boards and helping out why doesn't Andre do this is beyond me the flames would cease if he would be a contributing member but he continues to post oversize pics of himself over and over and it's getting really annoying.Can we all say narcissistic attitude
    To tell the truth, Andre doesnt need to push his pictures all over. No matter how he has done it, he is an inspiration to fat people everywhere. I have seen heavy set people take one look at his before and after pictures and they are willing to shorten their life span by 10 years, do steroids or even take up a crack addiction to get similar results.

I think for any of us that have been training a number of years, we just know better. If he had such a wonderful training program down so good, then how did he go from downright fat to reasonably well built in just 6 months? If he had mastered such a wonderful training and diet program, then how did he get so fat to begin with? If he had such wonderful genes, then again, how did he get fat and out of shape like that?

It just seems he and his wife both got highly unusual results, that is highly unusual for doing it naturally. His results are actually typical of extraordinary use of a wide variety of drugs. Not just steroids, but HGH, diet drugs and fat burners, who knows maybe even crack or crystal but lets give him the benefit of the doubt on that one.

I dont want to go down on anyone's enemy list, I am not ragging just to be mean on the man. His pictures tell a hell of a story and they speak for themselves, but I am highly skeptical of the "did it all naturally" claims. I mean I AM growing, although rather slowly, its caught attention and congradulations from trainers and others in my gym, and yet even roided up and such my growth rate doesnt touch Andre's.
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 01-26-2005 at 09:15 PM.

the_rebirth is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HiFi
    the second pic ur all natural too? thats a pretty amazing change
    yeap in that second pic all natural, tanned up. my arms were my best bodypart at that moment, if you notice in that pic my chest is flat. so i didnt have the whole package.

You are missing the entire point, but I am not going to explain it yet again.
    You don't really know the history w/all this sh*t, so it's no sense to get involved.

~SC~

To tell the truth, Andre doesnt need to push his pictures all over. .

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    You are missing the entire point, but I am not going to explain it yet again.
    You don't really know the history w/all this sh*t, so it's no sense to get involved.

~SC~
    Sorry guy...I got your point... also my wife is a little pudgy and her friend from across the street is 310 lbs and I was looking at the man's before and after pictures. The two girls caught that before and after pictures and they've been carrying on at my house for 7 months about they want to do what Andre and his wife did to loose their weight. I am sick of it all too, the women are driving me crazy to hook them up with Andre's web page which I have been resisting doing because I know it will end up costing me a fortune!

But anyways I sometimes share your views on this but my hands are tied, wife will bop me in the head if she knew I ragged on Andre plus I sort of have a feeling about how fat people think (sorry honey if somehow you find a way to read this, not talking about you, talking about Trishie). Anyways I dont want to bad mouth the guy too bad because if my wife and her friend have their way, they'll probably end up doing business with the man before too long so I dont want him to be too terribly mad at me and make it even more costly. You know, I make 80% of the household money so if she get stuck on the Andre diet plan... who is going to pay for it???
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 01-27-2005 at 02:10 PM.

Peacekeeper is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Andre Avigdor
    I am looking into running a cycle and came here thinking I could learn something... I posted exactly what I did so that other people who are in the same situation that I was in could learn from my experience... I also posted the supps I was taking and in another thread I posted my workout program... so far I don't see anyone else offering as much advice in this thread as I have...

I just gave away my entire program!
    Your looking into doing a cycle??? Haaaaaa do you think everyone on this forum just fell out of f%$**ng kindergarden!!!! Your as clean as a bucket of mud!

Andre Avigdor is offline Associate Member
    Sorry guy...I got your point... also my wife is a little pudgy and her friend from across the street is 310 lbs and I was looking at the man's before and after pictures. The two girls caught that before and after pictures and they've been carrying on at my house for 7 months about they want to do what Andre and his wife did to loose their weight. I am sick of it all too, the women are driving me crazy to hook them up with Andre's web page which I have been resisting doing because I know it will end up costing me a fortune!

But anyways I sometimes share your views on this but my hands are tied, wife will bop me in the head if she knew I ragged on Andre plus I sort of have a feeling about how fat people think (sorry honey if somehow you find a way to read this, not talking about you, talking about Trishie). Anyways I dont want to bad mouth the guy too bad because if my wife and her friend have their way, they'll probably end up doing business with the man before too long so I dont want him to be too terribly mad at me and make it even more costly. You know, I make 80% of the household money so if she get stuck on the Andre diet plan... who is going to pay for it???
    90% of the people who I helped never pay me a penny... heck, if you look at the people on my webpage it's my wife, my mom and some my best freinds and coworkers

If your wife wants my help have send me an email and I will speak with her on the phone for free (she will pay for the call ) ... If after the call she still wants my help I will do so for free, on the condition that you both you and her agree to post the progress she makes (or does not make...)

kaorialfred is offline Member
    this thread is still going?
    gotta unsubscribe
    peace

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    While on my world tour, there were three things I missed:
    - My gym
    - My son
    - Andre threads.

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    Ha ha ha - I keep checking and Andre has been vieing this thread forever.

To tell the truth, Andre doesnt need to push his pictures all over. No matter how he has done it, he is an inspiration to fat people everywhere. I have seen heavy set people take one look at his before and after pictures and they are willing to shorten their life span by 10 years, do steroids or even take up a crack addiction to get similar results.

I think for any of us that have been training a number of years, we just know better. If he had such a wonderful training program down so good, then how did he go from downright fat to reasonably well built in just 6 months? If he had mastered such a wonderful training and diet program, then how did he get so fat to begin with? If he had such wonderful genes, then again, how did he get fat and out of shape like that?

It just seems he and his wife both got highly unusual results, that is highly unusual for doing it naturally. His results are actually typical of extraordinary use of a wide variety of drugs. Not just steroids, but HGH, diet drugs and fat burners, who knows maybe even crack or crystal but lets give him the benefit of the doubt on that one.

I dont want to go down on anyone's enemy list, I am not ragging just to be mean on the man. His pictures tell a hell of a story and they speak for themselves, but I am highly skeptical of the "did it all naturally" claims. I mean I AM growing, although rather slowly, its caught attention and congradulations from trainers and others in my gym, and yet even roided up and such my growth rate doesnt touch Andre's.
    Yes he did an amazing transformation steroids or not that's not the point the point is that he goes and spams his pics all over the place to increase his vanity and a whole bunch of us are tired of it.If he were to interact with us on a daily basis then there wouldn't be a problem but all I see Andre doing is going to every members pic forum on the net and spam his pics it's like listening to a song over and over and over you'll end up getting sick of it eventually.

Going back to Swolecat go to his site and see how many amazing transformations his clients did,do you see them spamming their pics all over the net if they post their pics on a board then more likely they are an active member same with Swole,Swole doesn't go around and spamming his pics all over the net if he posts his pics it's because he is an active member there is the key to all of this ACTIVE MEMBER not post my pics,get all the responses and leave member like Andre Avigdor.

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Hey Messy,
    That's some funny Sh*t.

That guy is like a case of herpes, it's annoying, and you never know when it's coming back.

cjmrdc is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky
    not good pics but i was natural here (with swoles diet help)

dec 2002

http://rnninvestments.com/fat/dec2002.JPG
    click cause its big

me the followin summer

http://rnninvestments.com/fat/aug2003.jpg
    d@mn nice work, Ricky, keep it up

dannyisaacs is offline Member
    this is dam funny andre you make me laugh just read threw all your post.

Look at every post he makes. It's never just words, it's always a few words with a f*cking billboard sized image.

No one cares, but he doesn't realize that.

He will.

I could post pic after pic of me that would put him to shame, but do I? No, I have SOME form of tact, and people know where they can go to see my pics IF THEY WISH to do so. No IMPOSING!!!!!

~SC~

the_rebirth is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cjmrdc
    d@mn nice work, Ricky, keep it up

thank ya !

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ottomaddox
    Hey Messy,
    That's some funny Sh*t.

That guy is like a case of herpes, it's annoying, and you never know when it's coming back.
    Hell yea!

Note to all the noobs who are deciding to fall in line, dont get involved. Oh Andrea, you know you said you'd help them out for free, does that mean you get free AAS then? Thats cool bro, hit me up.

Quote Originally Posted by ottomaddox
    Hey Messy,
    That's some funny Sh*t.
    Oh, you like this yea?

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    these battles between swole and dre are hilarious .... the funny thing is is that swole is absolutely right .... no one wants to hear the same s**t over and over again ... and dre could u please stop with these gigantic pics

Quote Originally Posted by QuieTSToRM33
    these battles between swole and dre are hilarious ....
    Well, it's far from a battle, as for a battle you need two contenders, and I only count myself as any kind of contender w/tactile worth here. Go to any message board and ask what people think of me, then ask what they think of him. I believe the "people" (who make up our audience) can best give you an answer. I say what I say below because of the nerve this boy has to even mention me in his writings, when I (as well as other mods) have called him out repeatedly here over and over to no avail. I also have to get all this out because of the pm's I get (like 5 a day) asking me the deal with "Andre", and why is he suck a prick. He's been banned from Muscle Mayhem and like 10 other boards because of his practices. Me, I lace every single one, and host forums on MOST or sport an elite title of sorts!

A.R. is a HUGE on-line community. Go to the diet forum and look up how many helpful posts I have, then look up his. See? Look up how many threads are of him posting PICTURES and nothing else, then try to find the same type of offerings from me. They don't exist.

Ask in the diet forum who is more helpful, me or Mr. Constipation? You already know the answer.

So, I am the only contender as I can see, (website/forums/competitions/national qualifier/trophies/write-ups/magazine apperances both in print and on-line/etc.) so that's no contest. Aside from his silly website, he has done NONE of those things. Count 'em, none. No forums, no followers, no place to congregate, no comps, no trophies, no qualifying for nationals, no magazine appreciation props/appearances/offers, etc., etc. Count 'em, zilch.

Yet, do I go around bragging as I most certainly could? Absolutely not, that is a total turn-off, and I realize that. That is not the kind of person that I am.

Aside from that, this dislike of his character is shared by hundreds, not just myself, so it's really Andre vs. the world if you ask me. I have haters, yes, but those are few/far between and are out of jealousy. His haters are out of pure dislike for him, his practices, his mannerisms on the Net, his inability/desire to help the masses FREELY on the Net, etc.

Coming around once every 2-3 months to post 23958934583498 bytes worth of constipated/acne ridden/billboard sized shots of nothing short of a below average physique, is nothing that is to be admired.

GAME OVER.

~SC~
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 01-28-2005 at 01:23 PM.

vettewreck is offline Banned
    I think thats the most Ive ever seen SWOLE post before. Normally he's a one-line type of guy.

Andre Swole

Quote Originally Posted by vettewreck
    I think thats the most Ive ever seen SWOLE post before. Normally he's a one-line type of guy.
    Usually, yes. However, as of late I've been receiveing e-mails/pm's and comments in threads about some kind of silly "battle" or "competition" of sorts, and I had to set the record straight.

I am in no way/shape/form in a comp of any kind w/anyone except myself and doing better than I did last week in terms of lifts, quality of life, and money making. I am my own worst enemy and my own best friend.

I could give two f*cks less what this other guy does, he just needs to wise up and stay the f*ck outta the way. Professionals coming through.

So, it was an explanation to stop all of the ?'s I am getting on numerous platforms.

I wish no ill-will nor harm on him at all, I just wish he'd be more of a people person, be honest, up-front, HELP, be personable, approachable, etc. Instead, he's a straight turn off to literally everyone.

Ah well, sucks to be him.

~SC~

I do agree with whats being said, the general concensus is that andre doesnt use these pics in the manor in which they should, hes crossed a line, and has gone too far, every time he posts now i will just laugh at him. See the thing is, you have to earn respect, you cant jump into a forum, and expect it coz you got some muscle, Andre lied, which, in itself isnt too bad (although i hate liers) but its the fact that he continued to lie, but got caught up in the lies. Its the fact that hes either obsessive with all his picture posting (just enter andre avigdor into google) or hes trying to drum up some business. I think its a bit of both to be honest. Take me, and theres lot of examples of other members on this board, i could easily start posting TONS of pics of my website and photoshop work, detailing how ive helped all these businesses etc, (same thing, the principle is there andre..) but i dont, everyone here knows what i do, everyone knows what im able to do, and those who want my help come to ME. i dont need to post my crap everywhere to get attention. Another example is Swole obviously, a successful business man, a guy that many people on this board aspire to be like, hes posted THOUSANDS of times with advice, he doesnt go out and advertise himself, hes developments, his routines all over the net. People go to HIM, coz they know hes the best at what he does, they know of his integrity. Its all about integrity Andre, you have none mate, your a joke and you appear to love that status.

slob is offline Member
    that picture is fkin hilarious hahaha

I wish no ill-will nor harm on him at all, I just wish he'd be more of a people person, be honest, up-front, HELP, be personable, approachable, etc. Instead, he's a straight turn off to literally everyone.
    See that's the thing he won't because he is an ego manaic.All he cares about is posting his 2000 overinflated pics on every board out there.We all told him time and time again to post in the other forums but he won't listen.He's been doing this for the longest time,you would think after a couple of years of being told to start posting in other forums he would get the message but he hasn't and after all of this time I doubt he ever will either.

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    **** swole .... ur a beast ... u dont mess around ... my type of bro man ... good stuff ... i totally agree with u

Quote Originally Posted by QuieTSToRM33
    **** swole .... ur a beast ... u dont mess around ... my type of bro man ... good stuff ... i totally agree with u

Thanks for the props brutha.

About to go hit some legs and deads to size up even more.

It's on like donkey kong w/a bong.

~SC~

Hahha, he viewed the thread for a while (yes, I was spying) and then decided to leave.

I guess he didn't have any pics on hand to post.

~SC~

RATM is offline Senior Member
    SC.

I have the utmost respect for what you bring to the AR family, but I think you are adding to this nutbag's ego by going round and round with him. You are a much better man than to engage is his 3rd grade i can pee farther than you angle.

Keep up the good work with all the advice and knowledge that you bring!!!!

Oh, don't get it twisted, I agree w/you fully. However, since the Net is a place where I spend a great deal of my time, it's imperative that I address questions/rumors/etc., from others about the overall situation, as I will always set the record straight when it's needed.

Thanks for the props!

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by RATM
    SC.

I have the utmost respect for what you bring to the AR family, but I think you are adding to this nutbag's ego by going round and round with him. You are a much better man than to engage is his 3rd grade i can pee farther than you angle.

Keep up the good work with all the advice and knowledge that you bring!!!!

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    At least Andre's wife is hot now lol. He's got that going for him.

This honestly wouldn't be a big deal if EVERY GD post the guy made he didn't have 30 pictures...However this thread did actually ask for it. The other 30000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000000000 didn't,and that's why everyone gets a stick up their ass about it..Honestly so do I..

The guy posts once every few months and its look at me. It's never lets discuss this or that. I NEVER bitch about pictures that are posted NEVER.......but i'm sorry...A reminder to the next guy that asks for a picture thread...Pleaseeeeee use an asterik in threads like "Any before/after pics from HIGH weight to in shape? Over 30%bf *) *=except andre..

Cry0smate is offline Member
    Coming around once every 2-3 months to post 23958934583498 bytes worth of constipated/acne ridden/billboard sized shots of nothing short of a below average physique, is nothing that is to be admired.

GAME OVER.

~SC~
    LMAO !!! Everytime you post those numbers about the size of the pics it just totally cracks me up. I was viewing this thread and passed by the picture that rivals the size of the Sears Tower and my wife stopped dead in her tracks and said WTF IS THAT??????

NTPA dude - If your wife is truly serious, you should have her sign up for FemGenix. Proven track record and some amazing results for those clients!

Natural1 is offline Associate Member
    So can we all safely say that this thread is done.......................

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information