Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    Are you stupid?
    Nah, just IG-NENT!

511220 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Small Guy112
    I NEED TO BIG BIGGG FASSSSTTT SOMEONE HELP !!!!!!!
    You have a good head on your shoulders from your responses to the mostly good advice and warnings put b4 you here. Listen, at 19 I was 145-150lbs playing junior AA hockey and couldnt put weight on to keep from getting killed every game...but I didnt have access to the wealth of diet and training information you have here. Put some natural mass on first before venturing down the AAS road. I waited until now and I'm 35 next month because slowly but surely I was still able to grow and get stronger.

You are too young for steroids for several reasons. Health is number 1! You may get taller. My father went from 5'9" at 21 to 5"11" at 23. Odd but true. From an endocrinal standpoint you are in your prime for test, hgh, igf release naturally, so make use of it. You will thank yourself later. Read, read and read some more. Education is priceless especially when it comes to injecting very serious drugs like AAS.

Get some sleep, check out the diet forum and work on the basic and compound lifts. Work the whole body. You'll grow my man...you'll grow!

Welcome one newbie to the next,

Last edited by 511220; 01-23-2005 at 09:19 PM.

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    Great advice.

Small Guy112 is offline Junior Member
    thanks again to everyone, i didnt have a chance to do some shopping cause of the snow storm but monday i will go shopping for my new diet. i will also try and ask the guys in the gym for some training tips. i just wanted some mass for the summer so i can look good at the beach. its not like i get picked on maybe a few jokes here and there. i'll keep every1 posted every two weeks from the new start of my diet on to how it turns out. thanks to all.

Sounds great, bro. Best of luck to you, and we will be watching to see your progress. You have a great base to work from - definition and shape, very lean - if you will just get your diet and your training dialed in, you will blow up. One recommendation, don't worry too much what all the guys at the gym are doing - find one or two that really know what's going on, and get advice from them. The training forum here should be a staple for you, along with the diet forum. The other piece of advice - your post workout nutrition is the most important meal of the day - get 50g of protein and 75-100g dextrose in a shake straight away after your workout. Go get huge, bro.

carbs-rule is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by frogg
    listen dude. dont feel bad about how you look. if someone fuks with you tell them to drop dead.
    That's for sure. If I ate 2 bacon cheeseburgers and nuggets (or a similar meal) evey day I would be a complete pile. At least you probably won't have a problem cutting later. I think you should just read the bulking stickies and pig out on good foods. Do you do any sort of high intensity cardio? I have to wonder where all those calories are going.

Quote Originally Posted by carbs-rule
    That's for sure. If I ate 2 bacon cheeseburgers and nuggets (or a similar meal) evey day I would be a complete pile. At least you probably won't have a problem cutting later. I think you should just read the bulking stickies and pig out on good foods. Do you do any sort of high intensity cardio? I have to wonder where all those calories are going.
    lol, no doubt, bro. If I ate that meal everyday, I'd be fu**ing fat too. But if you look at the rest of his meals, besides the fast food binge, there's really not much there at all. I'm betting his body is not able to assimilate all those calories at that one big meal, and overall if anything, he is undereating. Look at that big catabolic gap between lunch and dinner. Once this kid starts feeding every 2-3 hours, and getting big PWO nutrition, he is going to blow up.

Quote Originally Posted by carbs-rule

bro trust me, before i thought about gaing wieght i lived off fast food, during the summer when parents are on vacation or when i'm at the beach house. i do nothing but eat out. from breakfast to dinner for a whole summer i didnt gain a thing maybe a few pounds, i did drink alot of beer though

one more thing i see PWO nutrition all over this site, what is it ????????
    and what is dextrose where can i buy that??????????

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    I've gained 50 lbs naturally over the last few years.. i don't know what you're talking about.

And obviously you don't either. Tren has some of the worst side effects of any of the injectables. Deca is bad to take on its own because it completely flatlines your natural testosterone levels ... leaving you with no natural male hormone.

Do some ****ing research, you're pathetic peacekeeper.

Quote Originally Posted by Peacekeeper
    I'm not going to talk anymore on this but you should do as all these guys are telling you while they wolf down their DBol like jelly beans. Stay off the juice and let these other guys keep it to themselves. When you finally are sick of being small and a hard gainer you'll look back at today and wish you had started something. Just to set the record straight. Trenbelone has almost no side effects. Primobolon is expensive because it is safe and that is what you should start with, something safe. Deca alone is BAD??? Since when is the safest most effective steriod bad to take on it's own! Listen brother, don't waste anymore time getting sand kicked in your face. You deserve to train hard, eat right and enjoy the benefits of AS just like everybody else. Don't go plugging yourself full of everything under the sun, but feel free to do something. As far as testosterone before your 30, it is your decision.
    Last edited by chrisAdams; 01-23-2005 at 10:46 PM.

Post Workout Nutrition is the shake you drink within 15 minutes of the end of your workout. You need a good quality whey protein (say < 2g of fat/carbs per serving) and dextrose, a simple sugar that restores the glycogen and helps shuttle the protein into your depleated muscles. Dextrose is cheap, around $1/lb. You can get it at your local health food store. I get mine from kent nutrition.com.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information