Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Small Guy112 is offline Junior Member

*new Member* I Need Advise Asap

welll for starters i wanted to say hi to everyone on this site. this is a great site may i add,

i am 19 years old and been trying to gain wieght for ever. hitting the gym wasnt my first action. i ate like a pig and that didn't help me at all. then i started to lift and take creatine and whey protein, i gained six pounds in a week then nothing...... i worked out and kept on taking but nothing, i didnt even have the strength in the gym at all. this is going to be embarrassing but i'm 5'8 130 lbs. ( i know i kno ) i eat very well, more then my bigger friends, i can chuck down a pie to myself and still want more. WHATS WRONG WITH ME???

I AWS THINKING ABOUT USING SOME JUICE, AS FOR MY FIRST CYCLE I DONT WANT TO WASTE MORE THEN 300$ AND I WANT TO GAIN ATLEAST 20LBS, I WANT TO DO IT IN A SAFE WAY MEANING TAKING ALL THE OTHER SUPP TO KICK OFF THE SIDE AFFECTS, CAN COMEONE GIVE ME ADVISE OR POINT ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION PLEASE

** IT WAS VERY HARD FOR ME TO POST THERE PICZ I'M NOT PROAD OF MYSELF AT ALLLLLL ***

I NEED TO BIG BIGGG FASSSSTTT SOMEONE HELP !!!!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails *new Member* I Need Advise Asap-pic1.jpg   *new Member* I Need Advise Asap-pic2.jpg  

Aboot is offline Banned
    First off, post your diet and workout routine.

first of all, get "getting big fast" out of your head. I was 19, 5'8", 125 when i started lifting. Seems like we had pretty much the same build. i started going to the gym with someone who knew what they were doing and I picked up alot. It's a long slow process. You have to develope some sort of beginner routine and start to lift hard, consistently. in a few months, you'll start noticing changes. You get your biggest gains when you first start out, which is what drives you to keep improving. Seems like your on the right track, keep eating well and lifting routinely and I promise you will eventually get the results you want. Just know that It takes time, and won;t happen overnight. Let me know if you need any help developing a good routine to start out with, I'm more than happy to help any way I can. theres tons of good info on this site and alot of guys that know way more than me, so you've come to the right place.

Sup man
    First off you don't wanna take the wrong road and get into roids at your age. Your test levels are skyrocketing so high right now you can gain naturally with the proper diet and training program. Take a look at the diet stickies in the diet forum and read up everything you can on this site. Research, research, research. Looks like you have good physique to build a lot of muscle mass on. Remember knowledge is power.

seanw is offline Banned
    Well first off you need to build some self esteem. You look fine, you have plenty of definition. So you want to get bigger ? Well at 130lbs, juice aint the way to go IMO. You need to eat brother, and I dont care what you say, you aint eating now. WTF is with the pie ? You need to go look at the Diet forum, and look at the Bulking Diets then come back here and tell me you are eating enough. We are here to help you Bro, but success for you at the moment is lots of clean calories and protein, and a fuking hard workout program.

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    Aight Bro, I'm 19 too, and I've got some input. If you're eating like a pig, but eating "whole pies" and still want more pie, I willing to guess pie is more than 3.14% of your problem. I would also advise against roids for a few reasons. One, you're 5'8" and could still easily grow a few more inches, but not if you juice. Two, you can put on a good 40 pounds following the bulking diet sticky in the diet forum. Finally three, you don't need them at our age. Read about diet and proper training, and you will have no problem getting started. Searching through older threads is the best way to have all of your questions answered. Good luck Bro, just keep reading.

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    You say you want to gain as much muscle mass as possible. First you got to get your diet in order. Use the sticky "Clean bulking diet" in the Diet forum. To gain, you have to eat often... And when I say often, I mean really often!!! Every 2 hours you should think about eating and start to prepare something to eat... You must never be hungry... NEVER! You got to get in your mind that not eating for 4 hours straight is the worst thing that could happen in your life... Don't forget to eat as soon as you wake up. At that point, your body has been out of food for 8 hours, which is not good to gain mass.

Next, if you want to gain muscle mass, you gotta incorporate the three basic mass gaining exercises in your workouts:

- Bench press (On pec day)
    - Deadlift (On back day)
    - Squat (On leg day)

Those are the most important exercises to gain mass... Squat is the best one. Make sure you are taught how to do these properly... Especially the last two ones as they use the lower back which is at risk of injury without proper form.

Forget about the machines, and the fancy work... If you want to get big, you gotta use the freeweights. Dumbells, barbells and plates. These will develop your supporting muscles.

Last thing: SLEEP!!! At least 8 hours a night. Really important for recovery.

Hope you'll be doing good and welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay
    This is a post I posted elsewhere but I figured it applies here.

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    Also, take a look in the diet forum and see which food is used to gain good lean mass.

Lean Ground Beef, Chicken Breasts, Tuna, Eggs, Oatmeal: These are some basic protein rich foods that should be incorporated in your diet.

Look out for Swole Cat's posts, he knows his ****.

Good luck bro!

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    You're not ready for gear.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Post your current diet and workout routines in the appropriate forums for critique. If you can't gain weight naturally, steroids aren't going to do $hit.

wow i didnt think alot oF people would respond so quick.

first off thank you for the interest, you people are making me feel like i'm at home already,

as far as what i eat

7am b4 school, large bowl of ceral with my protien shake( milk n a bananna in the mix) then creatine

10am large turkey in cheese

12PM 2 jr bacon chesse bugers with 2 5 pc nugets

3pm shake with tuna sandwich ( nasty )

6pm in the gym drink lots of water never hungry

10pm steak rice or chicken n rice, pasta what ever parents cook

I DONT SLEEP WELL MAYBE THAT A BAD THING ITS 3AM AND I'M HANGIN OUT IN MY ROOM

I THINK I'LL GIVE THE RIODS A SECOND THOUGHT THANKS GUYS U SAVED ME MONEY AND MY BALLS!!!!!!!!!

OH YEA I WORK OUT 5 DAYS A WEEK WITH 4 FRIEND, THEY LIFT MORE WIEGHT BUT WE DO THE SAME ISH, THEYRE GETTIN BIGGER NOT ME

You have a break in food from 3pm to 10pm... that's bad.

You should have a PWO shake immediately after working out with either 50g protein and 100g dextrose or 50g protein, 50g dextrose and 50g maltodextrin.

The 1/2 hour or so after your workout is your "anabolic window of opportunity". Don't waste it.

Get 7-8 hours of sleep every night. Don't go more than 3 hours without having a meal containing 50g protein and some carbs OR fats. And post up your workout routine in the workout forum for critique. I've got a feeling you're missing a couple KEY exercises for total body mass.
    Last edited by AandF6969; 01-21-2005 at 02:26 AM.

That diet needs to be cleaned up big time. Spend hours in the diet forum and get that down. Drop the cereal in the morning and eat whole grain oats(Quaker Oats, the kind in the big tin can). And always make sure you're slowly progressing in the amount of weight you lift.

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Small Guy112
    wow i didnt think alot oF people would respond so quick.

first off thank you for the interest, you people are making me feel like i'm at home already,

as far as what i eat

7am b4 school, large bowl of ceral with my protien shake( milk n a bananna in the mix) then creatine

10am large turkey in cheese

12PM 2 jr bacon chesse bugers with 2 5 pc nugets

3pm shake with tuna sandwich ( nasty )

6pm in the gym drink lots of water never hungry

10pm steak rice or chicken n rice, pasta what ever parents cook

I DONT SLEEP WELL MAYBE THAT A BAD THING ITS 3AM AND I'M HANGIN OUT IN MY ROOM

I THINK I'LL GIVE THE RIODS A SECOND THOUGHT THANKS GUYS U SAVED ME MONEY AND MY BALLS!!!!!!!!!
    Well brother there you have it, if this aint your problem I dont know what is. OK because you had the balls to post some pics, I will do some of the work for you.

You need at least 3000 calories a day and 1.5 grams of protein per body lb per day. I reckon you are getting about 1500 on that diet. Read this http://bodybuilding.com/fun/berardi41.htm also read this UNoffical "How to Bulk" thread and sample diet... It contains some good diets that you can try. Also you will NOT grow without a decent nights sleep, you need to get that in order as well. Now tell us exactly what your workouts consist of.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    He's getting way more than 1500 w/the cheeseburgers and nuggets ALONE!

However, he still needs major improvements.

Head on over to the diet forum homeboy, we'll help you out!

From just your chest shot alone and the appearance of your muscles and joint structure, I can tell you have a metabolism that is FAR above average, and that has to be taken into account.

Gear is NOT the answer at this point by the way. That will only serve to further frustrate you later. If you can't gain weight/size now, gear will do NADA, as gear works WITH food, not in place of it.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by seanw
    Well brother there you have it, if this aint your problem I dont know what is. OK because you had the balls to post some pics, I will do some of the work for you.

You need at least 3000 calories a day and 1.5 grams of protein per body lb per day. I reckon you are getting about 1500 on that diet. Read this http://bodybuilding.com/fun/berardi41.htm also read this UNoffical "How to Bulk" thread and sample diet... It contains some good diets that you can try. Also you will NOT grow without a decent nights sleep, you need to get that in order as well. Now tell us exactly what your workouts consist of.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by Small Guy112
    Think about it? wtf? Don't even consider it plain and simple. 19 years old/test levels high as hell and thinking bout taking gear?

You have been given solid advice on this thread and i highly suggest you follow it to a "T" if you want to achieve your goals.

Remember your succes will for the most part depend on diet and consistency coupled with serious no ****ing around weight training.

Welcome to the forum, i wish you the best of luck and cannot wait to see your pics once you start making those gains.

Remember when it gets tough (and it will) you have to ask yourself; How bad do i want it?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I believe by "second thought" he meant that now after a 2nd consideration, he's decided to fore-go using AAS.

~SC~

Machin3 is offline Associate Member
    40% OF your results come from diet alone and you have to have a very solid workout routine cycle it off every month keep shocking your muscle with dropsets, supersets, strip method,ect

beyonddriven is offline Associate Member
    train natural till you hit at least 190lbs then you can look into the roids again, but even then it might not be needed. Good luck man

thanks guys i'll take your advice and see where it takes me, i'll be sure to keep u updated with the picz

bitta is offline Associate Member
    your body is the engine, food is the fuel and AAS is nitris oxide, w/o those compenents you have nowhere to put the nitris tank! my best advise, dont use AAS and listen to everything swolecat has to say about diet....good gaining bro

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa Pump
    I was 19, 5'8", 125 when i started lifting.

so your now 24 and 135lbs (wet) right ???

frogg is offline Associate Member
    listen dude. dont feel bad about how you look. if someone fuks with you tell them to drop dead.

you dont need aas at your age. you seem like you have good genes and pretty cut up. At your age you should be porking everything in sight and not worry about getting big and that ****. You could also eat whatever you want as your metabolism is expending energy to you getting taller and not more muscular. When i was 19 i am 33 now i ate whatever i wanted nachos w cheese etc. you get the point and still was lean. So dont be discouraged you gonna be alright

Peacekeeper is offline Banned

Good Greif, let the kid grow

I am not going to join the stay off the juice band wagon my friend. I will agree with a lot of what has been said, cause these guys are right about the diet and workout is the important things to focus on first. Your 19 I think you said. You can easily start a light cycle and build on it as your diet improves and your workouts improve. I think REX said do the three big lifts. He is very accurate. You can't get big without the basics, deadlifts will help you large. Deca or Primo to start you out. Once you have mastered the Big lifts, move on to Trenbelone. Once you have mastered your diet, let me know, cause I'm sick of being fat. Good Luck and go grab some Deca this week. GREEN LIGHT

One more thing, stay off the Testosterones till your 30. Don't screw up what you can enjoy later when you really need it and can really enjoy it.

AG5678 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Peacekeeper
    One more thing, stay off the Testosterones till your 30. Don't screw up what you can enjoy later when you really need it and can really enjoy it.
    Then what do you recommend him taking when hes 22 and weighs 170 or so Deca Only?

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    This guy has no idea what he's talking about. Seriously. I would avoid this advice like the plague. Deca only is a terrible idea, primo is too expensive for what it delivers, and tren has way too many side effects for an early user, especially one who would be using it alone!

I am not going to join the stay off the juice band wagon my friend. I will agree with a lot of what has been said, cause these guys are right about the diet and workout is the important things to focus on first. Your 19 I think you said. You can easily start a light cycle and build on it as your diet improves and your workouts improve. I think REX said do the three big lifts. He is very accurate. You can't get big without the basics, deadlifts will help you large. Deca or Primo to start you out. Once you have mastered the Big lifts, move on to Trenbelone. Once you have mastered your diet, let me know, cause I'm sick of being fat. Good Luck and go grab some Deca this week. GREEN LIGHT

Do as I say, not as I do

I'm not going to talk anymore on this but you should do as all these guys are telling you while they wolf down their DBol like jelly beans. Stay off the juice and let these other guys keep it to themselves. When you finally are sick of being small and a hard gainer you'll look back at today and wish you had started something. Just to set the record straight. Trenbelone has almost no side effects. Primobolon is expensive because it is safe and that is what you should start with, something safe. Deca alone is BAD??? Since when is the safest most effective steriod bad to take on it's own! Listen brother, don't waste anymore time getting sand kicked in your face. You deserve to train hard, eat right and enjoy the benefits of AS just like everybody else. Don't go plugging yourself full of everything under the sun, but feel free to do something. As far as testosterone before your 30, it is your decision.

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm not going to talk anymore on this but you should do as all these guys are telling you while they wolf down their DBol like jelly beans. Stay off the juice and let these other guys keep it to themselves. When you finally are sick of being small and a hard gainer you'll look back at today and wish you had started something. Just to set the record straight. Trenbelone has almost no side effects. Primobolon is expensive because it is safe and that is what you should start with, something safe. Deca alone is BAD??? Since when is the safest most effective steriod bad to take on it's own! Listen brother, don't waste anymore time getting sand kicked in your face. You deserve to train hard, eat right and enjoy the benefits of AS just like everybody else. Don't go plugging yourself full of everything under the sun, but feel free to do something. As far as testosterone before your 30, it is your decision.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    You said in an earlier post that you're tired of being fat. I'll take it from that and your other posts that you are uneducated regarding AAS/diet and you're fat. Anybody who would take your advice would....(hold on I gotta "wolf" down 20 dbol )....be an idiot.

. Deca alone is BAD??? Since when is the safest most effective steriod bad to take on it's own! .
    haha lol you're such a tool. Well I have taken deca alone, and it was a bad decision. I hardly gained anything and what I did gain I did not keep because my HPTA was shut down. Thankfully I found this site and educated myself more. I suggest you do the same peacekeeper, because your knowledge of AAS is scarce.

AG5678 is offline Member
    PeaceKeeper your an idiot. You said to wait and take test till your 30 Bro you have alot to learn.

Never take Steriods

Haaa ok ok...You win axe. You caught me, I'm fat. That was humour actually...but speaking of IDIOTS...your the only one who didn't figure that out. Anyone who is taking steriods and telling this kid not to reminds me of the same type of people who say "UH UH steriods?, no no I take creatine, alot of creatine." " Uh ya I take Glutamine 10 times a day and eat 6 chicken breast 4 times a day...DUH" Let me guess, your going to tell him he should eat more and train harder. Geez...your advice is so original. Hey Kid, seeing as your only 19...maybe you can go over to axe's place and play video games...you know the one...where you shoot the big bad bottle of Deca before it can destroy the Virgin City of "Protein Shakes". Good Luck Kid...I hope you make all the gains your looking for and more.

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member

This is one of the cases where you have to look at post count. This guy is a TRUE newb meaning new to the board AND obviously new to AS. To my ecto friend up top, take into account there is ONE vote to take AS and MANY MORE to hold off. I was 6'2" 155 lbs at 18 and got to 210 within 1 year NATURALLY. Your diet needs much improvement that can be found in the diet forums.

Haaa ok ok...You win axe. You caught me, I'm fat. That was humour actually...but speaking of IDIOTS...your the only one who didn't figure that out. Anyone who is taking steriods and telling this kid not to reminds me of the same type of people who say "UH UH steriods?, no no I take creatine, alot of creatine." " Uh ya I take Glutamine 10 times a day and eat 6 chicken breast 4 times a day...DUH" Let me guess, your going to tell him he should eat more and train harder. Geez...your advice is so original. Hey Kid, seeing as your only 19...maybe you can go over to axe's place and play video games...you know the one...where you shoot the big bad bottle of Deca before it can destroy the Virgin City of "Protein Shakes". Good Luck Kid...I hope you make all the gains your looking for and more.
    Actually with the knowledge you have displayed already, I do belive you are fat.Nobody told him to never take steroids , they said to hold off until he is
    A.Older
    B.Gains a solid base
    But thanks for the amusing posts peacekeeper, you actually made me laugh today.

Quote Originally Posted by SMYL_GR8
    To my ecto friend up top, take into account there is ONE vote to take AS and MANY MORE to hold off.
    Exactly

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro, why would you come on here, state absolutely and completely uneducated and flawed opinions as fact, continue to mislead a young guy who should not even be thinking about taking AAS after being corrected by educated and experienced members, and then resort to insulting a good member who knows what he's talking about and is actually contributing to this thread? I see a... somewhere in your future.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitey
    Bro, why would you come on here, state absolutely and completely uneducated and flawed opinions as fact, continue to mislead a young guy who should not even be thinking about taking AAS after being corrected by educated and experienced members, and then resort to insulting a good member who knows what he's talking about and is actually contributing to this thread? I see a... somewhere in your future.
    Thanks for the backup.Hopefully he'll see how flawed his advice is and learn more before he decides to post.

Are you stupid?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information