Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    *Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    I'll ignore the BS and hating on this thread and concede...you look good (from what i can see)... Work on your core movements (squats especially)... placing less emphasis on the less useful movements(and more emphasis on squatting ~sic~ )...From here your physique can only progress

~Nark

AG5678 is offline Member
    Big T what you said was BS. It doesn't matter if someone was 115 the reason they post pics if for people to analyze what they need to work on.

AG5678 is offline Member
    and same goes if they're fat azzes at least they post pics and they're trying to get lean. Big T why don't you post some pics and give us some stats?

yikes!! is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BootyJuice24
    people don't just post pics around here assuming they are untouchable or special or elite.....they post pictures like this fella did saying "so what do you think?????" Advice, tips, pointers, sharing knowledge, constructive criticism...thats what its about. Nobody cares if they meet MR T's posting standards or not...they just want some help most times and to let people see what they are workin with. Everyone on here is different.....and are at different stages....genetics play a role and income...all sorts of things. try and be considerate is how i see it. PEACE
    man, bootyjuice, that is a big ole' onion on your avatar

BIG-T is offline New Member
    No **** booty. I gave my opinion and it should count. And by the way I'm goinna say this again...I have never posted a pic here, I am so broke I can't even afford a dig. camera to know the truth. Go easy on my fellas, I was just trying to make a point, so cry me a river.

DeWil is offline Junior Member
    Looking good!
    More lower back and latisimus.
    great pecs! keep up the good work!

slob is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    4ft 400lbs 1% bodyfat.
    aha its a chode

Listen bro, I might have been a little harsh on some of the members, but what happened to telling the truth? U would'nt tell your best boy he looked $ before a big date if he just looked plain ridiculous would you? You'd want to give it to him straight right? That was my whole point man. And by the way, I have NEVER posted a pic here so stop going there. I'll post a pic whenever i can get my hands on a dig camera. I'm a fellow, iron-pushing, ass busting, gym rat like most of us here. So go easy on me dogg. Allright?

And by the way, my comments were complimenting 2hundy, not doggin. All I was saying was that it was good to finally see someone worth admiring. Go ahead and read the post from the beginning if you think I'm just trying to save face.

2timer is offline Senior Member
    very nice keep up the work!

EatRite is offline Senior Member
    phi delta theta...

other than that... good work, and lets see some leg pics...

Big-T is 6' around 230, about 15-20% BF (winter bulker) but it's always been tough for me to be lean year round. I played pac-10 baseball @ WSU. I'm 28 yr/old, and I'm not claiming that I'm any better than anyone else. Just trying not to give "false hope". I will def post a pic ASAP, I'm very proud, like most of us, of what I've accomplished.

Eat Right

Phi Delta Theta? What up? Peace

haha... i'm not in any frats... which i'm proud of... but i gotta buncha friends in phi delt at my school...

Quote Originally Posted by BIG-T
    Phi Delta Theta? What up? Peace

i dont know what your trying to say here, whether your in the frat or something, or whether your asking why i said that... i said it cause it's tat'd on his shoulder... just incase you didnt catch that...

My bad EatRite. And i didn't catch the phi-delt tat man. What school? Just curious bro, I played ncaa baseball all over the country.

two hundy is offline New Member
    im a phi from the university of la verne in so cal.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information