O.fO.shO is offline Member

Pre-cycle critique

So here i am suggestions on what to work on .

I want to gain mass in my legs so im doing legs 2x a week.

My back seems so small , yet it seems to be a strong area for strength somehow....i find it hard to flex also .

anything else? Please dont bash the hair
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pre-cycle critique-pre3.jpg   Pre-cycle critique-pre4.jpg   Pre-cycle critique-pre5.jpg  

ANABOLIC J is offline New Member
    lookin good bro, need some work on the back and calves for sure, keep up the good work

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    Hit that chest, hit that back, and hit those calves. Other than that, you got a good base man.

Whats your diet look like, what were you planning on for a cycle?

wk 1-4 anadrol 50mgED
    wk 1-14 TestE 500mgEW
    wk 1-12 EQ 400mg EW
    wk 12-16 winny 50mg ED
    letro/finas
    nolva
    tribulus throughout
    b6

diet is around 3500cal 400protien // eat every 2 hrs
    5'11"
    200lbs
    Last edited by O.fO.shO; 01-26-2005 at 09:35 PM.

test is best is offline Associate Member
    what are your previous cycles???

Quote Originally Posted by test is best
    what are your previous cycles???
    10 wk deca /test

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by O.fO.shO
    wk 1-4 anadrol 50mgED
    wk 1-14 TestE 500mgEW
    wk 1-12 EQ 400mg EW
    wk 12-16 winny 50mg ED
    letro/finas
    nolva
    tribulus throughout
    b6

diet is around 3500cal 400protien // eat every 2 hrs
    5'11"
    200lbs
    Anadrol is a feel bad steroid ... if you havent experienced it before, let me say a lot of poeple dont like it... gives you the closest thing to roid rage you'll ever have except tren cause does this. Myself it made my feet swell so much, couldnt fit feet in shoes, the bloating is extreme with anadrol... put a pound or more a day on and see it come back off just as fast when you exit drols.

Winny: Really bad, I recommend everyone to just never do this. I have a good friend and gym buddy, he got PRESCRIBED winny by a diet doctor and I warned him not to do it. He did only 3 weeks of winny and now where he had no problems at all, he has sharp pains in heel, knee, hip, neck, elbow and worst of all in wrist. I tried to warn him about the bone joint pain from winny but its completely taken him out of the gym 2 weeks now and he discontinued the winny 3 weeks ago because of profound dryness and pain in the joints. He had to rush some deca in and going to start deca within the week just to try to lubricate the joints and hopefully undo the damage of the winny. Do what you want with anadrol but winny is really something that should be removed as an FDA approved drug. I have just seen EVERYONE who ever used this come out with injuries and pains from winny. Especially since you are using winny to chase behind EQ which also dries out your bone joints... man what do you want to do, become a cripple??

Hed
    That seems like a lot for 2nd cycle man.........

robkrow4490 is offline New Member
    Just to help you out EAT EAT EAT EAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! every 2 hours. Thats the key if you don't eat 3500-4500 cals per day you're not going to be hugh. Just a little tip Big Jay

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    hes only doin 50mg of drol, shudnt b 2 bad, u got a gd base man, wit that cycle, u gonna grow like ****, post us ur after pics.

Hed
    Quote Originally Posted by robkrow4490
    Just to help you out EAT EAT EAT EAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! every 2 hours. Thats the key if you don't eat 3500-4500 cals per day you're not going to be hugh. Just a little tip Big Jay

He knows, hense his first post:

"diet is around 3500cal 400protien // eat every 2 hrs"

BiggerBri2002 is offline Senior Member
    Yeah I would make that cycle just a bit smaller and just do Test E and maybe some Deca . Drop all that other crap. YOu do not need it with the way you look.

Just bulk with TEST and eat alot and you will be amazed.

Hed
    Id say do a 12 week cycle of test, like 750/week, and add some tren . You did test/deca already, so i dunno if youd get great results with test alone. Look into that, im still thinkin all the gear you want to run is way too much. Cause then if you want to run a 3rd cycle, you are gonna have to run EVEN more than that......

Maybe you guys are right on being a bit much , but those pics are from a few weeks ago , and im already into my second week of this cycle . no turning back now

Why exactly would anyone say its alot out of curiosity . My EQ and Test are beginer doses . Im using the abombs to give me that boost istead of waiting for 7 weeks to see strength/mass results , and olny at 50mgE , if it was prop would the opinions change? .

And some winny at the end to harden me up before i cut....wich will place me nicely into summer .

Anyway this it it....ill post some more pics around mid cycle

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    bad cycle imo

boondockSAINT is offline Associate Member
    I don't have any cycle advice, but as far as critiquing: Your arms are your strong point, and I would focus on chest and calves.

Quote Originally Posted by Jantzen4k
    bad cycle imo
    Well my cycle is what it is.....i was kinda looking for advise on what to work on rather than a better cycle . But if your gonna comment on it , back it up with a reason plz .

btw....those are some funnyass smileys hed

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    forget drol, lose the winstrol . it s just too much for a second ccle and your stats. not necessary. in Germany we call it "to shoot with canons at sparrows" it s called"to break a butterfly on a wheel" in the States, I guess.

test and eq will be enough for a solid cycle. drol is a ****ty 17aa steroid , for advanced user only. winstrol is just harsh on the system, ****ing your lipid profile, it s 17aa and no good for joints and tendons.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by O.fO.shO
    Well my cycle is what it is.....i was kinda looking for advise on what to work on rather than a better cycle . But if your gonna comment on it , back it up with a reason plz .

btw....those are some funnyass smileys hed
    I thought plenty of us did back up with a reason. For one, I have personal experience with anadrol as do plenty of others... what happens is gain great with anadrol, when you stop anadrol, everything comes off... even if you are continuing wiht other substances, the OFF drol effect of loosing gains even digs into your test enanthate , EQ and other substance's gains... you find you loose loose loose when you exit drols and no matter what and how much of other substances, there will be no more gains for months after exiting drols.

I know 20 guys that did winstrol ... every one of them were walking like or acting like a cripple with injuries lasting YEARS after cycle. Want to make it double bad, do Winstrol with EQ... should be enough to get you in so much pain that within a few weeks you'll probably be hurting so bad, might even be forced to take a year or more off from the gym. Geez sounds like a most excellent cycle indeed! Keeps skoffing but the average time it take for winstrol to cause its damage is approximately 3 to 4 weeks... this can happen FAST. Once you feel the first pain its here to last. The reality is, Winstrol was intended to be used by people that "do not work out", so its extremely damaging to be used by those doing weight training. You'll soon find out on your own for yourself why everyone that has done winstrol, HATES winstrol.

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    I thought plenty of us did back up with a reason. For one, I have personal experience with anadrol as do plenty of others... what happens is gain great with anadrol, when you stop anadrol, everything comes off... even if you are continuing wiht other substances, the OFF drol effect of loosing gains even digs into your test enanthate , EQ and other substance's gains... you find you loose loose loose when you exit drols and no matter what and how much of other substances, there will be no more gains for months after exiting drols.

I know 20 guys that did winstrol... every one of them were walking like or acting like a cripple with injuries lasting YEARS after cycle. Want to make it double bad, do Winstrol with EQ... should be enough to get you in so much pain that within a few weeks you'll probably be hurting so bad, might even be forced to take a year or more off from the gym. Geez sounds like a most excellent cycle indeed! Keeps skoffing but the average time it take for winstrol to cause its damage is approximately 3 to 4 weeks... this can happen FAST. Once you feel the first pain its here to last. The reality is, Winstrol was intended to be used by people that "do not work out", so its extremely damaging to be used by those doing weight training. You'll soon find out on your own for yourself why everyone that has done winstrol, HATES winstrol.
    pussy

just playin well i hope your wrong on the abombs as far as losing more than gained . But i actually did 3weeks of winny on my first cycle and i had no problems .

I dont know how varying the effects of drol is , as far as a feel bad substance ....but im telling you i feel great , noticably in a better mood . I felt no mood change at all on my test/deca cycle so its gotta be the drol . And the pumps are unreal....just did legs , ive never been so tight . Thx for the input though , all of it is most apperiacted .
    Last edited by O.fO.shO; 01-28-2005 at 12:20 PM.

jc3
    jc3 is offline Member
    Gonna be bad in here....

BiggerBri2002 is offline Senior Member
    Yeah,

I agree I just threw some drol in during the middle of my current cycle and now that I have been off it a week....i am not happy...stay away from that crap

Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBri2002
    Yeah,

I agree I just threw some drol in during the middle of my current cycle and now that I have been off it a week....i am not happy...stay away from that crap

How long and how much did you run? Did you lose anything?

Thread Information