I dropped the creatine and started the clen, these two pics are 5 days apart!!

I was taking some Satur8 creatine to help keep muscle fullness, I decided to drop it last Sat. and start my clen , I'm pretty happy with the results so far. The first pic was taken in the morning on an empty stomach, the second pic, where my abs actually look better I think, was taken tonight with 2 gallons of water in me from today, go figure, hahhaha.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails I dropped the creatine and started the clen, these two pics are 5 days apart!!-picture-001.jpg   I dropped the creatine and started the clen, these two pics are 5 days apart!!-picture-002.jpg  

jordanfanatic23 is offline BANNED SCAMMING TRAITOR AKA LIL VITO AKA **TR LIVES 5 MINUTES FROM HIM.
    why would you need clen ? you could have done that with diet and cardio alone. you weren't that fat to need the clen.

Quote Originally Posted by jordanfanatic23
    why would you need clen? you could have done that with diet and cardio alone. you weren't that fat to need the clen.
    In the bodybuilding world, what you see is still fat, clen will only help bro.

jordanfanatic23 is offline BANNED SCAMMING TRAITOR AKA LIL VITO AKA **TR LIVES 5 MINUTES FROM HIM.
    oh nah ,I dont mean to falme or anything, just my opinion you looked pretty lean in the first pic. I wouldnt need to use clen if I were you, I would do it with diet and cardio.

I appreciate the comment bro, but I'm trying to compete in 9 weeks, I think I'll stick to my clen

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Looking lean bro. Good job.

J-F
    J-F is offline Associate Member
    good job man...

on what kind of method are you running your clen ? keep posting results while on cycle...

dr.shred is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    In the bodybuilding world, what you see is still fat, clen will only help bro.
    nice...big difference between both pics. Clen will def help, your right though you can never be too lean.

soontoberipped is offline Associate Member
    Good progrees for such a short time. Like jordan said, make sure you're doing cardio. I agree with the clen use if it's part of a regimen...not a crutch. Looking lean though bro.

Quote Originally Posted by J-F
    good job man...

on what kind of method are you running your clen ? keep posting results while on cycle...
    Well I did it at like 100 mcg day 1, then bumped it to 200 mcg for the past 6 days, as it's the end of 1 week on it today. I take it about 30-40 min. after I eat breakfast. I've been doing cardio about 5 days a week for 40 min sessions, but it's about to be bumped up to 6-7 days/wk and as soon as my lazy ass gets motivated enough I'll hit it at 5:45am. I'm going to tweak the diet a little bit, I was doing 3 protien/fat meals and 3 protien/carb meals, however I think I may start cycling my carbs and doing 4 protien/fat meals with 2 protien/carb meals 3 days of the week. I'm going to have a carb up day on leg day(prob. around 300-350 grams or so) medium carb day on chest/tri day and back day(200-250 grams) and on my bicep day, shoulder day, and deadlift day I may try to do a carb drop thing where I drop them to around 100-150 grams. As the show narrows in closer(like 4-5 weeks out) I'll probably do 1 day a week with no carbs just to keep the body tricked and guessing. I've also been reading alot about taking Benadryl on the 3rd wk of clen so that you can run it constantly, I think I'll give this a go as well. In a perfect world the only other thing I want to add is some anavar or winny about 4 weeks out, but we'll see how the money status is, it's hard enough eating 4 fresh chicken breasts a day without going ****ing broke!! I'll def keep you guys posted as the results come, thanks

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    Best of luck with the show bro lookin pretty lean.

Joey2ness is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    I was taking some Satur8 creatine to help keep muscle fullness, I decided to drop it last Sat. and start my clen, I'm pretty happy with the results so far. The first pic was taken in the morning on an empty stomach, the second pic, where my abs actually look better I think, was taken tonight with 2 gallons of water in me from today, go figure, hahhaha.
    the second pic looks a bit better considering it was only 5 days apart
    if your pictures were 4 weeks apart everyone would be like nice!!!!Awesome!
    and would have said anything about clen

Thread Information