Thread: A couple pics

spound is offline Anabolic Member

A couple pics

Just learned how to shrink pics and thought I would post a few up from a few months ago. I do not have any leg shots b/c of the height of the mirror and I was taking my own pics, but they are actrually a strong point in weight and strength, although I do not think they have great shape. Like I said this was a few months ago and I believe I weighed about 230-232 lbs. I now weigh 246 as of today. BTW, I am 6 foot 1 or 2 and 20 yrs old. What you think my BF is??

P.S. I am sorry for them being blurry but I am not the best photographer, and I think the reason they are blurry when you click on them is b/c they are made to be smaller images but they come up a little larger than they should when you click on them. The smaller images seem to be the true one.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A couple pics-me-back.jpg   A couple pics-me-flexed.jpg   A couple pics-me-semi-relaxed.jpg  
    Last edited by spound; 01-31-2005 at 07:24 PM.

Oh and here is one of my dog. A 7 month old female pit. My pride and joy, she's a really sweet dog
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A couple pics-me-sadie-cropped-2.jpg  

look thick as hell. Can't really tell bf% cause like you said pics are a little blurry, poss somewhere around 9-13%?

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    yea thick bro... if anything i'd say work on the lats and upper chest.. Nice arms and middle back man. Wide delts too.

bro whats your diet/workouts like...

BiggerBri2002 is offline Senior Member
    Looking really good....that is quite an outstanding size at your age (246lbs). Can't image where you will be at 30????

WOW...keep it up! Post more info on diet and routine.

I usually train 4 days a week, but right now I am eating a lot more cals and lifting about 5X per week. Right now my routine is:

Sunday: Quads and hams (currently doing swole leg workout he posted and I have made substantial strength increases, I train legs harder than anything else and I really wish I had some picks to post of them) I have gone from 185lbs for 19 reps on squats to 275 for 20 reps on squats with this workout, in 4 weeks,,,thanks swole)

Monday: Shoulders and tris
    4 heavy sets of shoulder presses
    3-4 sets uprigth rows
    3 light sets of different kind of shoulders press supersetted with rear delt DB reverse flies
    and 3 sets of lateral raises (i do a lot for shoulders)

Tris: 4 sets close grip, 3 sets rope push down, 3 sets 1 arm DB extension over the head

Tuesdayff

Wed:Back
    4 sets dead (heavy, usually go with about 455lbs for 3-5 reps at the end)
    3 sets wide lat pull downs
    3 sets close grip pullups
    4 sets bent over barbell rows
    3-4 sets 1 arm DB rows (using very strick form and squezzing at peak contraction)
    heavy shrugs

Thurs: Off

Fri:Bis/ hams/ calves/traps
    4 sets straight leg deadlifts
    4-5 sets leg curls

3 sets of DB hammer curls
    3 sets barbell curls (very strict form and about 8 reps)

4 sets eated calf raises
    4 sets either leg press calf raises or standing Switch off between high 20-25 reps and low 10-15 reps

2 exercise withs about 3-4 sets for traps (darbell behind back and DB shrugs)

Sat: CHest Abs:
    4 sets incline DB bench (4-8 reps)
    4 sets flat bench of dumbell same
    2-3 sets decline
    3 sets incline flies ( sometimes I start out with these)

I usually train pretty heavy, except for some of the smaller parts like arms. I like to keep strict form and get a good squeeze, although I do cheat on certain sets. ANd I always train to failure, I like to fry the muscle group I am working. I rarely do cardio, but when I do, I usually do about 20 min on the stair master or incline treadmil @ 70% of MHR 3 times a week after workout, although I need to start doing it seperately from my weights b/c I feel it hinders muscle gain when I do it after wieght training.
    Last edited by spound; 01-31-2005 at 09:58 PM.

Here is what a day of eating look sliek for me:
    Meal#1 8:15am: 40g protein shake and a gatorade
    #2, 9:00: eggwhite omelete w/ mushrooms and cheese, 1 pancake, big bowl of grits, and apple with peanut butter
    #3, 10:15: about 8 oz of pork loin, broccoli, and 1.5 cups brown rice
    #4, 12:15: 6 oz roast beef, a bunch of taco salad w/ meat and beans, 1 cup brown rice, broccoli
    #5, 1:45: Muscle milk shake made w/ milk, 1 cup yogurt, 1 scoop protein, 1 cup oatmeal
    #6, 4:00ish: 3 pork chops & 6 oz roast beef, 1 cup rice, and brocolli
    #7 6-6:30: 40oz high protein smoothie from smoothie king w/ 60g protein and 90g carbs
    #8, 8:30: 2 grilled turkey and cheese sandwhiches made on a grilled cheese maker...yum, even makes them in triangles LOL
    #9, 10:30pm: 10 eggwhites and 2 cups of raisin bran w/ 2 cups of milk
    #10, 12:30-1ish: 1.5 cups cottage cheese and 1 cup yogurt

I am obviously bulking. Weighing in about 246lbs right now, BTW, usually a lot of the roast beef and pork would be substituted with chicken or fish, but I didn't have much of a choice today, and about 9 caps of flax were thrown in throughout the day as well. How much cals/pro/fat/carbs do you guys estimate this to be at? I suck with that stuff. I don't really count cals, I just make sure I am getting in a lot of protein and that is the only thing I really watch, oh and I make sure I get even more carbs. I can say diet is not my forte, b/c I have always been a hard gainer, that is why I eat so **** much, and I have never had to really diet yet b/c of this, although I plan on cutting about 20-30lbs of fat this summer for my sisters wedding. I get really sick of it, but I credit every last bit of my size to my diet b/c I don't think many of you woudl understand how much of a hardgainer I was. I started training at 15 yrs old at about 145-155lbs. So I have nearly put on 100lbs in 5 years. Although, I am not as lean, I do have a lot more muscle.

BTW, thanks so much for all the feedback and criticism, I really didn't think people woudl be impressed at all with my physique. I thought I looked big in these pics and then I posted them up and was like da*n I am kinda small, especially now since the pictures got warped to a bigger size. But I guess I am actually about 14lbs heavier now. But I still feel small.
    Last edited by spound; 01-31-2005 at 10:04 PM.

My guess on the bf is around 14-15% in those pics

You really think it is that high? I was thining maybe more like 12%, but you may be right, oh well, like I said I am cutting hardcore this summer. I will need some help on my diet when the time comes.

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spound
    You really think it is that high?
    No way in hell is it 15%. The pics may be blurry, but I see abs and no real fat.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    You can figure out calories/protein/fat/carbs for almost any food you can think of right here

www.fitday.com

a very useful tool for any bodybuilder.

Yea I am gonna have to start using that. Thanks for the link. I just need to not be so lazy, I am very busy with school and such though, it is kinda hard to count up my cals everyday, but I guess that is what it takes to get to where you want to go, it's just that I am bulking right now and by the looks of my diet I think I am getting enough cals and prot/fat/carbs, don't really care if I get extras in there. When I start cutting in June I will def. have to start using that link, Hopefully I will be a little over 250lbs by then, but we will see. thanks again bro

your 246? i just cant see it but pics can play tricks on the mind. especially blurry ones like yours. but you look good and id say your bf% is around 11% maybe 10%. cant bee too sure tho with the pics being blurry. o well, good luck with whatever feedback you may recieve. the diets is pretty nice, not bad if i say so. lata bro

No I am not 246 right there. I am closer to about 230, these were taken a few months ago. I have a tall/long frame so therefore I carry my weight very well. Even I don't feel like I weigh this much when I look at myself, I guess I just have the frame to carry my weight well. People usually guess me to be 10-15 lbs under my weight, but I can assure you, I use 2 different scales anf they both give the same reading, it may fluctuate by 2 pounds day to day though, like everyone. I hold a lot of my weight in my ass and thighs, I will try to get some pics of them soon.

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    **** man, you look like 200ish from those pics, not 230. You must have some massive legs or something.....

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hed
    **** man, you look like 200ish from those pics, not 230. You must have some massive legs or something.....
    LOL hes 6f1!!!! 230 pretty easily at that height IMO. hell, im 5f9 and i weight 225 in my avatar...

Quote Originally Posted by TRLS63
    LOL hes 6f1!!!! 230 pretty easily at that height IMO. hell, im 5f9 and i weight 225 in my avatar...
    Thank you for the defense. I knew people were gonna say I don't look that heavy, and I agree, I am still young and dont have that full, thick look yet. I have no reason to come on here and lie about this though. Like I said, my frame is large and carries weight very well. I am 6 foot 1 or probably closer to 6 foot 2 like I said above.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Good job, and you are welcome for the leg routine.

It WILL pack on some serious size!

~SC~

Thanks for the comment swole, and I promise I will get some leg pics up for ya soon, I know that is what you are thinking I dont like it when people dont post leg pics either, but I will.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Nah, no rush bro. Either people post them or they don't, I don't ask anymore.

~SC~

9000rpm is offline Member
    **** bro, you have some big shoulders. You have the shoulders I want, and I have the arms you need, wanna trade some?

Really though, what is your shoulder workout like? My arms are massive for my size, but my shoulders are lacking.

Legs

Here is the leg shot I promised, maybe it will justify my weight to some of you??

I know my calves are skinny, but I work the hell out of them, just have bad calf genetics, like many others I am sure. I feel my quads have some good mass to them though, although I am not happy with their shape......maybe that will change after I cut down to 215-220 this summer.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A couple pics-legs-cropped.jpg  

Big Slick is offline Associate Member
    I don't mean to hijack this thread...but can somebody give me the link to swole's leg workout (I saw it before, but don't remember where) thanks...

lookin think bro

Thread Information