Articlt1 is offline New Member

Couple pics...BF%?

Liftin seriously for the past 3 years, Was unable to lift for november and december of last year due to surgury. 5'11, 200lbs down from 230 pounds cause of the injuries and new diet. Hahaha, feels like I just got off a cycle and crashed hard. All natural, 20 years old. Open to opinions and critiquing.

Sorry for the pics being really blurry, but for some reason I had to change the quality to absolute crap in order for it to be able to be uploaded. Somethin about the file size and whatnot.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Couple pics...BF%?-x.gif   Couple pics...BF%?-x-1-.gif   Couple pics...BF%?-x-2-.gif   Couple pics...BF%?-x-3-.gif  
    Last edited by Articlt1; 02-07-2005 at 12:41 AM.

Look good bro, where's the wheels though lol.

I'd say your in the 10-12% range.

Hahah, Listen, I aint gonna lie...the legs are more then embarrasing at the moment. Screwed up my left knee in early december and I probably have tried working out my legs hard a total of 6 times since then cause it just kills so much, think I have a torn tendon or something. Reguardless, I've always had chickenlegs. I was thinking my bodyfat was somewhere along the 14-16% area due to the fact that I only have a 6 pack when I press down on the fat on my bottom two abs...push down abs, their great.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    12-14%

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah I would say 11-14%

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    You look close to 12% to me. You have a really similar build to me, but you got a little more on your lat's. Are you planning on cutting or bulking?

Currently doing an extremely clean bulk...high protein (250-300, moderate complex/simple carbs (300 or so) (Tapering off from complex to simple during late hours before bed), and low fat (30-35 grams a day, mostly good fats). Its just hard to get back on track right now with my elbow being extremely screwed up right now, probably tendinitis.

robkrow4490 is offline New Member
    Keep up the hard work remember to EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT diet is key to getting BIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big Jay

Either I got a tape worm or my metabolism pulled a 180 on me cause im easily eating over 3000-3500 calories a day and I keep losing weight. I aint gonna lie, Im starting to look pretty **** cut so I dont really have alot of complaints other then the strenght loss.

Since when is D A M N a curse? haha

Thread Information