Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: my M1t results

my results

ok i went on it for 30days but i stacked it with 19nor the first two weeks i was only doing 20mg ED but i bumped it up to 30mg ED for the last two weeks and WOW everything just went up. i was 214 lbs when i started now i am 190lbs. my waist was 37" now i am at 34" arms were 14.5 now 161/4" chest went up from 44 to 46, legs 23 to 26 AMAZEING. now on PCT
    and a very strict low carb diet
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails my M1t results-dec-7-2004.jpg   my M1t results-feb-8-2005.jpg  
    Last edited by the hazardous Big L; 02-08-2005 at 07:19 AM. Reason: add more info

BiggerBri2002 is offline Senior Member
    I'm not sure what to say....hmmmmm

Articlt1 is offline New Member
    I doubt the first picture was from the start of the M1T Cycle but reguardless, thats a sweet fvckin transformation...Good job bro.

seanw is offline Banned
    Well if that is for real, I am seriously fuking impressed.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    I guess good job. But it looks fishy from the first pic to the second in 30 days...

But if it is KILLER!!

big_mike is offline Member
    no way in 30 days. 30 days??? no. you can't build muscle you don't have in 30 days.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Something stinks.

~SC~

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    Well, I can see everyone hinting at the obvious, but I'm gonna say it... Bull Sh*t

I was gonna say it on my first response but I'm so afraid to be attacked on here anymore...Like Swole would say too much hate. So I will let you guys handle this one!

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    *sniff* *sniff*

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    If he can prove it, I would certainly appologize, and eat my words. But I mean, no one loses 24 pounds of fat, AND gains that much lean mass in one month. Certainly not on, of all thing, M1T.
    Last edited by BeerBaron; 02-08-2005 at 10:19 AM.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah, good job, where did u find the photos?

smegs is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx***
    yeah, good job, where did u find the photos?
    lets now jump to assumtions here

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seanw
    Well if that is for real, I am seriously fuking impressed.
    ditto

IntensityX is offline BDTRs SHEMALE
    3 months I would believe you but 30 days I call BS too but if you can prove it and you did it in that time then that would go down as the most impressive transformation of all time but until then you have the burden of proof bro prove us wrong.

allsaucedup is offline Member
    not only did you get in shape but you also lost your tan great job buddy. I once put on 86 lbs of muscle in 3 weeks bye having a steady IV of mass gainer 5000 and andro oh and i forgot to mention i was also drinking alot of whinny

allsaucedup is offline Member
    if your telling the truth well then my bad. i guess m1t is really worth $60 a bottle

511220 is offline Associate Member
    37" to 34" waist!

More like 42 to 30...

This is 3.5 month's ago,

http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php...90#post1337590

Is that when you started to take all the supp's you bought?
    Last edited by 511220; 02-08-2005 at 03:34 PM.

Hed
    Arms were 14.5, now 16 1/4. To put a half inch on your arms, you need to gain 10 lbs throughout your body. You dropped all this weight, and managed to put 1.75" on your arms in a month?

This transformation IS believeable, just not in the time span you list. 4 months or so, yes.

boondockSAINT is offline Associate Member
    This sucks. I was pretty pumped when I read the title so I could see some actual results. Arms got almost 2" bigger while losing 25lbs in a month? Maybe I should quadruple my future M1T doses.

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    LOL geez i love it when ppl post this stuff then never reply back i wonder y that is anyways

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    Bullsh*t!

Haha, Messy's work is again applicable.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by 511220
    DOH!

~SC~

flyguy7 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boondockSAINT
    This sucks. I was pretty pumped when I read the title so I could see some actual results. Arms got almost 2" bigger while losing 25lbs in a month? Maybe I should quadruple my future M1T doses.
    I was thinkin the same thing- **** I gotta git some of this sh*t......... wait, I'm a retard

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    Well no matter how long it took you.. great transformation bro.

ok for one im in Iraq and if you think it is not possible your nuts for one all im taking is protein all day long the food sucks. so im on a liquid diet if you will. i have so manny people that will vouch for me. all i do is cardio and lift i have alot of time on my hands. another note i also was taking 17methyl 3mg ED. with the m1t and my FB with the 19nor. i was also taking glutacene and nitromine to help preserve muscle while dieting. as a matter of fact i think it is bull**** but if i didnt see the pics i wouldnt beleave it either.

i have been out here since september but i didnt start working out nov. but i wasnt taking it for real. till dec so actually it has been 6 weeks but 30 days on the ****.

anyway beleave it or not there was a change for the better
    Last edited by the hazardous Big L; 02-09-2005 at 12:35 AM.

well i guess i'll believe you.

Good job.

one more thing why would i lie its not like im trying to when some contest and i didnt make a bet with any of you on here. none of you pay my bills. im not trying to impress any of you. so if you want to flame on go ahead im not sweating it but it is funny to me because all of you know nothing is impossible with hard work and determanation and the right supps

one more time
    M1t 20-30mg ED 600am with 400mg of 4ad
    methyl 3mg ED @ 1200pm with 200mg of 19nor transdermal
    M1t 30mg ED 600pm

and scorch by MAN FB

Glutacene 20gm 1 hour prior to workout
    glutacene 20gm during workout
    nitromine 10gram right after workout W/ kra akyln 10grams

45 min after workout 55 grams of carbmax and 40grams of protien,

and through out the day every 3 hours 40 grams of protein to include 1am and 3 am. every day with out missing a beat.

Hey man,

If you are in IRAQ...thanks a bunch. You are a hero.

But I still dont believe it.

GQSuperman is offline Banned

for one

your story keeps changing. first you said 20 mgs of M1T for 30 days. then you say 50-60mgs for 6 weeks. you keep adding in supplements to convince us that you did this.

second, how do you get all of this stuff over to iraq? i doubt they ship over there and you're limited on the number of items you can take with you. it is the military by the way, so you've got balls if you're taking drugs.

third, an all liquid diet and your seeing results like that. i'm no nutritionist, but doesn't sound right to me.

Sta11ion is offline Member
    I know guys that are down there and they just don't have the time to eat right and sleep. But for some reason you have the time to eat right, work out and sleep. This sounds more like some phat farm then a war. I am sorry but you have no post and you come out of now where with this story. Also you story changes to many times, you contradict yourself numerous times. Take a pic next to a US tank or something that is affiliated with the army. I dont see a problem since you have so much time to get your diet on key workout and sleep. BUt if you are telling the truth then I apoligize, but I know I wought need to.

OK OK you guys got me i lied about everything i wasnt taking those supps and i dont look like that now lets squash all the negative remarks i hope every one with the bull**** remarks can get some rest now.

to everyone that gave up the props thanks

Hed
    Everyone gave you props man, just everyone said it cant be done in 4 weeks.

IntensityX is offline BDTRs SHEMALE
    Quote Originally Posted by the hazardous Big L
    OK OK you guys got me i lied about everything i wasnt taking those supps and i dont look like that now lets squash all the negative remarks i hope every one with the bull**** remarks can get some rest now.

to everyone that gave up the props thanks
    Bro you have to understand where we are coming from the results you posted seems almost impossible to do within 1 months time,3-4 months yes that's possible and I've seen it done(and I did that when I first started but it took me almost 4 months to do)but in 1 month even on juice it would still be impossible to do what you did but then again I've been wrong before and I'm not going to argue with ya or anyone else on the subject but it just seems so far fetched that you lost all that fat and gain that much muscle in 1 months time we are looking at this at a logical point of view,if you had proof like a newspaper then that would have helped but all we have is your word,anyone can claim they did this and that in this amount of time but does it make it true or not that remains to be seen.

But regardless you did a hell of a job transforming yourself and I'll give you props on that.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big_mike
    no way in 30 days. 30 days??? no. you can't build muscle you don't have in 30 days.
    I donno, I think he had the muscle all along under the fat... its possible the M1T protected him from catabolism of the muscles while being on a hard crash diet for the most part. Some guys have been known to do a protein shake ONLY crash diet while doing deca /test because the deca/test offers excellent protection from muscle catabolism but still....

When you go on a total protein diet, no carbs, the body converts protein to sugar and thus carbs but its still lower then you'd expect if he was eating carbs along with the protein.

Most of us that know better would like to see how he goes 3 or 4 months post cycle and crash diet. You know the faster you loose it, the faster you regain it so.....

got fina? is offline Member
    Thats horse**** to the 5th power. Excellent transformation if that really u in the first pic, but im not buying that u did it in that time frame.
    Another thing is that most people that drop that much weight have alot of loose skin afterwards i see none there.

Im not buying it....

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    congrats bro.

looking good

BDTR is offline Retired
    I'll vouch for one thing about his post, he is posting from the Military by his IP address. That's all i can confirm.

2timer is offline Senior Member
    Body just can't transform that fast. sorry! nice try!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information