Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member

Results after 8 Months of Working Out.. 12% bf Loss

Well here are some pics of me at 249 lbs and 26% BF. I went on a winny only cycle for 6 weeks, diet and Cardio. I dropped 37 lbs and 9% BF in 6 weeks to get down to 212. I slacked a little after the cycle but was able to drop 15lbs more in about 10 more weeks off the winny. I went back up to about 207lbs until I went on a Test E for 12 weeks with Winny for 6 weeks stacked. I just finshed that cycle yesterday. I am 215lbs now and 14% BF. Most of my body fat is in my waist, thighs and ass. So now I am going to focus hard to cut those parts of my body with cardio and Diet. Here are some before pics at 249lbs and the others I just took yesterday. I am still learning **** everyday from this site to help me improve and get to where I want to be. I never worked out a day in my life until 8 months ago. I wish I did, that way I'd have some of the knowledge you guys have after 5+ yrs of lifting, dieting etc..
    Anyway maybe this post will give someone out there some motivation. The pics I see of some of you guys is what gives me a goal to shoot for all the time. thanks
    Last edited by Deezuhl; 03-19-2006 at 11:23 PM.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Looking good brotha keep at it

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    1st.. let me say............. good job..

2nd.. you should not be juicing.. you have lost alot of muscle.. .that you could have kept

3rd... i don't know where else to start..

the correct way to go about it is you workout and eat correctly until you have reached your genetic potential..

here's an example.. i'm 5'9".. 12% bf.. i weigh 200 lbs.. been working out since i was 16.. i'm 44 now...

I juice 2 years ago..

I can bench 535 lbs..

see the difference.. my goals are not the same as alot of guys.. i will top out at 240 with 6% bf maintained year round..

what are your goals.. i could see you at 225 lbs with 8% bf this year.. but you have got to stop losing muscle..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Thanks for the Props. Although, I dont think I lost much muscle. my lean muscle mass went up. I cant seem to find my original sheet with my lean body mass amt. So i dont want to guess how much lean muscle i gained. I know since I went on the last 12 week cycle i have documented here the following.

My flat bench went from 205 max to 315 max
    My curls are up from 60lbs 10 reps to 100 10 reps
    My tricep cable press went from 70 to 110.
    Dumbell overhead shoulder press went from 45 lbs to 80 lbs each.
    I couldn't do 1 unassisted dip or Pull up and now I do 10+ to Failure.

My strength gains are up and every muscle in my body has grown. On the winny cycle I didnt gain much strength at all. I didnt know anything about juice really when i did that cycle.

Its really hard to say what my long term goals. 225lbs at 8-10% BF would be great. Right now I am going to try to drop some water, cut up some and try to maintain as much muscle as I can while i'm off the juice.

Oh 1 more thing. Am I guaranteed to lose muscle if I do cardio Like I did when i dropped all the weight on the 1st cycle?? Even if I still lift 5 days?? thanks
    Last edited by Fat Mike; 02-21-2005 at 10:21 PM.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Mike
    Thanks for the Props. Although, I dont think I lost much muscle. my lean muscle mass went up. I cant seem to find my original sheet with my lean body mass amt. So i dont want to guess how much lean muscle i gained. I know since I went on the last 12 week cycle i have documented here the following.

My flat bench went from 205 max to 315 max
    My curls are up from 60lbs 10 reps to 100 10 reps
    My tricep cable press went from 70 to 110.
    Dumbell overhead shoulder press went from 45 lbs to 80 lbs each.
    I couldn't do 1 unassisted dip or Pull up and now I do 10+ to Failure.

My strength gains are up and every muscle in my body has grown. On the winny cycle I didnt gain much strength at all. I didnt know anything about juice really when i did that cycle.

Its really hard to say what my long term goals. 225lbs at 8-10% BF would be great. Right now I am going to try to drop some water, cut up some and try to maintain as much muscle as I can while i'm off the juice.

Oh 1 more thing. Am I guaranteed to lose muscle if I do cardio Like I did when i dropped all the weight on the 1st cycle?? Even if I still lift 5 days?? thanks

good job again........

have you read the sticky for cutting in the diet forum??

i can cut fat, and gain muscle all at the same time.. most can if you take in enough protein.. and you are careful not to allow your body to become catabolic.. that's the trick..

so tell us about your eating habits..

and we better not see any pizza, and kfc is not a good protein meal
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

I thought thats what i pretty much did on the last cycle was gain lean muscle. Because I didnt Put on much weight on the scale but my pants size dropped, BF dropped, and strength gains went thru the roof in 12 weeks. I was never really that strong even when when i was 165lbs in high school. I couldnt lift ****. here is my diet. i stick pretty hard to it except maybe 2 meals not days a week i'll eat dinner out but nothing real bad. steak, mashed potato etc.. I'll order pizza once a month just to kill a craving.

Meal 1: Pro/Carb 5:30 am

8 Egg Whites, 1 Scoop Of Whey Protein, 1/2 cup oatmeal, 8 oz OJ
    50g protein /56g carbs / 3g fat

Meal 2: Pro/Fat 8:30
    1- Fuji apple or strawberries , Handful Almonds
    6g Protein/5g carbs/ 15g Fat

Meal 3: Pro/Fat 11:30
    Salad with balsamic vinegar, White Meat Chicken, 1 Tbsp Full Fat mayo
    50g Protein/ 2g Carbs / 13g Fat

Meal 4: Pro/ Pre Workout 2:30 pm
    Isopure Zerocarb Fruit drink
    40g protein/0 carbs/ 0 fat

Workout 4:30

Meal 5: PWO Nutrition( immediate after gym)
    2 Scoops Whey Protein / 80g of Dextrose
    50g protein / 80g carbs / 0g fat

Meal 6: PPWO 8:00 pm
    Chicken Breast, ½ cup Brown rice,

50g protein / 70g carbs / 3g fat

Meal 7: Pro/Fat 10m
    2 Scoops Whey Protein. 1 Tbsp Flax oil

50g Protein/0 Carbs/ 14g fat

Totals
    Protein= 276g/ Carbs= 213g / Fat 47g Fat
    Last edited by Fat Mike; 02-21-2005 at 10:36 PM.

carbs-rule is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Mike
    I thought thats what i pretty much did on the last cycle was gain lean muscle. Because I didnt Put on much weight on the scale but my pants size dropped, BF dropped, and strength gains went thru the roof in 12 weeks. I was never really that strong even when when i was 165lbs in high school. I couldnt lift ****. here is my diet. i stick pretty hard to it except maybe 2 meals not days a week i'll eat dinner out but nothing real bad. steak, mashed potato etc.. I'll order pizza once a month just to kill a craving.

Meal 1: Pro/Carb 5:30 am

8 Egg Whites, 1 Scoop Of Whey Protein, 1/2 cup oatmeal, 8 oz OJ
    50g protein /56g carbs / 3g fat

Meal 2: Pro/Fat 8:30
    1- Fuji apple or strawberries , Handful Almonds
    6g Protein/5g carbs/ 15g Fat

Meal 3: Pro/Fat 11:30
    Salad with balsamic vinegar, White Meat Chicken, 1 Tbsp Full Fat mayo
    50g Protein/ 2g Carbs / 13g Fat

Meal 4: Pro/ Pre Workout 2:30 pm
    Isopure Zerocarb Fruit drink
    40g protein/0 carbs/ 0 fat

Workout 4:30

Meal 5: PWO Nutrition( immediate after gym)
    2 Scoops Whey Protein / 80g of Dextrose
    50g protein / 80g carbs / 0g fat

Meal 6: PPWO 8:00 pm
    Chicken Breast, ½ cup Brown rice,

50g protein / 70g carbs / 3g fat

Meal 7: Pro/Fat 10m
    2 Scoops Whey Protein. 1 Tbsp Flax oil

50g Protein/0 Carbs/ 14g fat

Totals
    Protein= 276g/ Carbs= 213g / Fat 47g Fat

For meal one, I would drop the OJ, and bump it to 2/3 cup of oats and throw in a little fruit. I use about 1/3 cup of frozen berries in imy oats in the morning. It adds little sugar, decent fibers, and a lot of taste. Others may reccomend Splenda.

For meal 2, I would ditch the fruit, keep the almonds, and add a protein source. I like the idea of a shake with a mixed protein (~50% whey, 50% other non-soy protein, i use a Met-RX brand that tastes kind of lousy but absolutely rocks in terms of nutrition) with a scoop of natural PB in it. The natty PB helps the taste tremendously.

Meal 3 looks good.

Meal 4, I would use some moderate carbs with the protein. You'll be able to use the energy up during the workout.

Meal 5 looks good.

Meal six looks like you may be overestimating the amount of carbs in the 1/2 cup of rice, but I could be wrong. It looks fine.

Meal 7 looks good too.

thanks for the info. I actually copy and pasted the meal from my files and forgot to edit it.

meal 1 I add like 1/4 cup or less bluberries and 3 packets splenda. I like the Oj for taking pills in the morning unfortunately. Your right too i need to bump up the oatmeal. I lowered it to 1/2 cup from 3/4 cup before I figured out the blueberry and splenda idea. I would gag sometimes trying to get down all of it when i ate it plain.

meal 2 I tried w/o fruit before i really need the carbs to keep me going in the morning for some reason. almonds have protein but not much.

meal 4 I take 2 caffeine pills for the energy factor. sometimes I eat a banana before too.works like a charm for me.

meal 5 i think you are right about the rice. its 33 grams and honestly i have trouble eating it all. I also have brocolli with it that forgot to add.

Thanks for the help bro. I appreciate it!!!
    Mike

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    Good job bro! I woulda done it natural... But now that it's done.

Still, really good progress!

Njectable is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    good job again........

have you read the sticky for cutting in the diet forum??

i can cut fat, and gain muscle all at the same time.. most can if you take in enough protein.. and you are careful not to allow your body to become catabolic.. that's the trick..

so tell us about your eating habits..

and we better not see any pizza, and kfc is not a good protein meal
    hmm i thought most argued that, on this site that its virtually impossible to gain while cutting, because in order to gain you need more cal's then burned, and to cut you need to burn more then consumed? What you said goes against everything i've ever learned... i realize muscle tissue uses protein as it's primary source of energy, and with that said i see what your saying and i see how this could be possible if you eat a clean diet, with foods low in fat, and continue to eat lots of protein, but why have i seen so many on here say its not possible to gain muscle mass when cutting, the reason i'm interested in this is because i'm trying to bulk up and get bigger, but at the same time i'm trying to lose some extra fat in my midsection covering my abs, and the love handles before summer gets here... so with that said i would like to hear about your diet and your secrets

Iowa is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by motoxer23
    hmm i thought most argued that, on this site that its virtually impossible to gain while cutting, because in order to gain you need more cal's then burned, and to cut you need to burn more then consumed? What you said goes against everything i've ever learned... i realize muscle tissue uses protein as it's primary source of energy, and with that said i see what your saying and i see how this could be possible if you eat a clean diet, with foods low in fat, and continue to eat lots of protein, but why have i seen so many on here say its not possible to gain muscle mass when cutting, the reason i'm interested in this is because i'm trying to bulk up and get bigger, but at the same time i'm trying to lose some extra fat in my midsection covering my abs, and the love handles before summer gets here... so with that said i would like to hear about your diet and your secrets
    It can be done. Just look at Levrone and Columbo. They always "dieted up" for a show.

Ybear is offline Junior Member
    Looking good bro keep up the good work!!!

challenge me and i will succeed.

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    Dam-n - I have a serious AR addiction (but I love it). I woke up today reading Diesle's thread about not banning anyone in the 2 week since he had been back to AR (just cracked me up).

And, I am going to bed just after reading this thread.....where Fat Mike - you have made just incredible progress - GREAT JOB BRO.....but still interested in doing better. Now you are getting great advice that will help you move closer to your goals. This just motivates me to want to be better, do better!!

this site keeps me more and more motivated too. When i see the #'s these guys are pushing at weight much less than me i know i have to step it up. unfortunately some of them have a 10 yr headstart but we all have to start somewhere.Thats why i always set new goals. I keep them simple and when i reach them i set new ones. I learn 10 new things every day on this site. so i figure by the end of the year i'll 3,650 new things i can use for 06'.

I actually just opened my log book and on dec 16th 04 ...
    bench 205lbs 4 reps
    preacher curl 60lbs 10reps
    tricep pressdown 70lbs 10reps
    shoulder db press 55lbs each

today..
    bench 275 5 times and 315 - 2 reps
    Preacher curl 90 lbs 10reps.
    tricep pressdown 110 10reps
    shoulder db press 75lbs each

I am going start logging all my exercises so I can see where I am lacking gains
    Last edited by Fat Mike; 02-24-2005 at 10:46 PM.

IntensityX is offline BDTRs SHEMALE
    Good job bro,your proof that with hard work and determination you can succeed in just about anything

Quote Originally Posted by StupensityX
    Good job bro,your proof that with hard work and determination you can succeed in just about anything

Thanks for all the props guys.

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    Amazing transformation. keep up the good works.

grandagent is offline New Member
    Good work man, you look 100x better.

seanw is offline Banned
    Fuk man you are inspirational. Well done !!!!!!!!!

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    A big salute to your accomplishment... I know how hard it must have been for you (discipline and all) and it is truly inspitirational the transformation u have achieved under a year.. its even more amazing that you seem not to have stretch marks or loose skin..i can already see a faint outline if your abs...another year and you'd look solid and ripped....kudos man

bigcut77 is offline Associate Member
    Good job bro. You look like a diffrent person. You can see a diffrence in the confidence level just with your facial expressions alone from pic to pic. I will not harp on the waiting to juice thing....because whats done is done. Now that you have your body fat down try and up your max potential without steroids for the next couple of years and then hit the juice again. You will see a world of diffrence. Good job and keep up the hard work.

thanks guys. It's nice to get compliments every now and then. Thats what keeps you going. I wondered as I was losing all this weight if i had let myself get too big and if i was just going to be soft. My midesction has been the hardest to transform. I almost thought i would need a tummy tuck or something. Truth is i just didnt work my midsection nearly as hard as my upper body. So now i am going to focus harder on the parts that bother me the most. Hopefully an ab or 6 will come thru one day.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    good job!

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Nice job.

BUBBA74 is offline Senior Member
    Great job Mike!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Information