TRAINING and LIPOSUCTION

For years I work on the external obliques but to no avail. On 12/09/04 I had lipo done on those love handles. In my gallery are 2 pictures of before and after pictures.

Note: Final form and all swelling to go down takes between 3 and 6 months to finalize. Still have quite a bit of swelling but as you'll see still a big difference and can't hardly wait for the final results.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    It's a big difference...yes.

You said you worked hard for years to reduce the size of your obliques..

How exactly did you try?

Dieting, cardio, twist and just about everything you can think of. At one time i dieted down from 240 to 190 trying to rid of those things. My whole family has them. After 52 years of looking at them decided to surgically have them removed

Big_Bang is offline New Member

Question

The results look great.

Can you describe your experience as a patient? Were you fully asleep during the procedure or did you go with local anesthetic? Were you able to take care of yourself the first day at home or did you need assistance to move around? Thanks for the insight.

BDTR is offline Retired
    I cant click the pics to enlarge them. Can anyone else?

chinups Guest
    I can right click and view image but they are the same small size

Jay-Gunz is offline Associate Member
    no bigger then that

Quote Originally Posted by Big_Bang
    The results look great.

Can you describe your experience as a patient? Were you fully asleep during the procedure or did you go with local anesthetic? Were you able to take care of yourself the first day at home or did you need assistance to move around? Thanks for the insight.
    Well first no training or cardio for a month. lots of bruising immediately following surgery. I'll show a pic here 14 hrs after surgery and the bruising got worst. Sec: because I felt so good the next day i started doing cardio twice a day. Big mistake as that cause fluid retention in the area. So 6 days later they had to insert tubes for drainage which remained for 10 days. I actuallt felt great the next day but really sore. I came home 3 hrs after surgery and had local anest. Awake for the whole process. Like I said though I still have swelling but has really gone down These 2 photos will show how much swelling 2 days later and some of the bruising. PM for more info. Total price here in Baja Ca $1900. 1st pic 1 day after, 2nd 3 days after
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TRAINING and LIPOSUCTION-anobolic-12-10-04.jpg   TRAINING and LIPOSUCTION-anobolic-12-13-04.jpg  

BiggerBri2002 is offline Senior Member
    Hey,

I've been dealing with the same problem ever since I lost weight 10 yrs ago. Have been thinking about doing the lipo for such a lont time, but just never get around to it...plus not training for a month kinda sucks. But I had a tummy tuck years ago and I was doing weights about 1 week later although my doc said NO. I didn't do cardio though for several weeks.

Well i was the opposite. stopped lifting and decided to do cardio twice a day because of no weight training. Like i said ended up causing me a lot of problems because of it (CARDIO).

Tyson2481 is offline Associate Member
    **** dude thats a big difference but didnt the doctor shave you before the lipo

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    oh ****, this reminds me of some memories

AAS@HH is offline Junior Member
    Good post!! Keep us updated on progress.

Thread Information