511220 is offline Associate Member

Pre 1st cycle pics...

"Happy Birthday old man" is what the wife said to me this morning. I'm 35 today (Feb 14, 2005) and I've started my very first cycle.

I weighed in at 205 this morning at 5'11". I'm running test cyp and EQ at 300mg each a/wk for 16 weeks.

My goal is 10-15lbs additional lean mass after PCT.

So here's what I look like today. I'll post pics April 14, 05 (midway) and at the end of the cycle mid June here in this thread.

Thanks to all the members here for providing all that one would need to know about AAS, diet and training.

Wish me luck,

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pre 1st cycle pics...-front1.jpg   Pre 1st cycle pics...-front2.jpg   Pre 1st cycle pics...-front3.jpg   Pre 1st cycle pics...-back.jpg   Pre 1st cycle pics...-legs.jpg  

Last edited by 511220; 02-14-2005 at 02:12 PM.

carmine09 is offline Associate Member
    Look good, legs and arms arms look like your strong points! what does your diet look like and your pct? good luck!

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    Good luck....

Hit that chest hard, its laggin!
    You look good though!

soontoberipped is offline Associate Member
    Keep your diet in check and bust your ass in the gym, and you'll will be sure to reach those goals. Good luck bro.

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    did you really half jtoi take your underwear off? lookin solid, like angel said hit the chest hard. good luick.

BiggerBri2002 is offline Senior Member
    Hey,

Looks like you have a nice base to work from...lower BF. Concentrate on that chest...it needs the most work. Legs look solid.

Ahhhhh, I knew the chest would get the thumbs down. It's been a weak spot forever. I am going at it now with an entirely different approach, doing some static stops, partial reps and lightening the weight up. I'm really trying to isolate now. I think I have gone to heavy for too long and my delts and lats have been taking up the weight...

Anyway, thanks for the replies. Here's what I ate today. Not perfect, but I'm working on it.

1. 1 cup of oats, 2 cups skim milk. Tablespoon brown sugar

490 cals
    26g protein
    70g carbs
    2g fat

2. Sweet potato, ABB Extreme Body RTD 50 Monster Shake

417 cals
    52g protein
    47g carbs
    1g fat

~Workout~

3. 2 servings of "ON" Natural whey with 60g dextrose, 1 banana

590 cals
    46g protein
    91g carbs
    4g fat

4. 2 cups fat free cottage cheese

280 cals
    52g protein
    5g carbs
    0g fat

5. 16 oz's skinless chicken breast, 1 cup broccoli

770 cals
    142g protein
    4 carbs
    16 fat

6. 2 Tbsp Natural PB, 6oz tuna

340 cals
    39g protein
    6g carbs
    17g fat

Snack 1/4 cup almonds

240 cals
    8g protein
    7g carbs
    21 fat

Totals;

3127 cals

365g protein

230g carbs

61g fat

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Lats and delts taking away from chest excercises? I would hit it heavy with flat bench, incline dumbell press and pec dec, 5-8 reps HEAVY!

Quote Originally Posted by mark956101957
    Lats and delts taking away from chest excercises? I would hit it heavy with flat bench, incline dumbell press and pec dec, 5-8 reps HEAVY!
    Thanks for the tip Mark.

I've always done staple exercises heavy. Nothing new. But yes, in going a little lighter preparing joints for this cycle, I seem to have realized (or maybe I'm straight up out of my **** mind) that I'm putting my back and front shoulder into the push. Not too dramatic, but I'm trying to look at bio-mechanical rather than genetic reasoning for my chest looking like a bird's...

May seem counterintuitive, but I'm going to play with this one.

Last edited by 511220; 02-14-2005 at 10:24 PM.

IronAdam is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 511220
    Thanks for the tip Mark.

I've always done staple exercises heavy. Nothing new. But yes, in going a little lighter preparing joints for this cycle, I seem to have realized (or maybe I'm straight up out of my **** mind) that I'm putting my back and front shoulder into the push. Not too dramatic, but I'm trying to look at bio-mechanical rather than genetic reasoning for my chest looking like a bird's...

May seem counterintuitive, but I'm going to play with this one.

Don't be afraid to give another routine a shot...thats how you learn what works for you. BTW good base...and good luck with your cycle.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Arms and traps not bad...

Legs could use some serious work.

Not a bad base.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    , I seem to have realized (or maybe I'm straight up out of my **** mind) that I'm putting my back and front shoulder into the push. Not too dramatic, but I'm trying to look at bio-mechanical rather than genetic reasoning for my chest looking like a bird's...

There're a myriad of things that you can try in light of your front and side delts.

Some are biomechanical reallignments..stuff like pinning the shoulders back ..adjusting the bench angle etc.

You could try doing isolation movements first...i.e. flyes. Only, don't treat it like an isolation movement...rather... incorporate forced reps ..and heavy negatives. Followed by pressing movements. I use this 'trick' for both shoulders and chest...Found it rather effective. This and low-incline barbell presses...

masscon037 is offline New Member
    Nice Base legs look real thick just need to cut them up and get that chest popping but who am I? Just good luck

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    ur looking good for being natural, if u stick to it u will end up with great results in the end.

and get a tan LOL.... maybe its just my screen the sun is shining on it but u look really white. hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by tycin
    ur looking good for being natural, if u stick to it u will end up with great results in the end.

and get a tan LOL.... maybe its just my screen the sun is shining on it but u look really white. hahaha
    THanks Tycin...and no it isnt your screen. The pics are in black and white, but I am as pale as they come.

I'll get some color for the April pics and have a tan by the end of cycle.

Last edited by 511220; 02-15-2005 at 02:30 PM.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    You look good- just a bit more work on the chest. If you find yourself arching you back during flat bench try putting your feet up on the bench and lift instead of on the floor- works for me and it keeps your back down flat. Good luck-

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    your look good for 35

Hey, incase you didnt know there is this thing called color film. it might be before your time old man, but you should invest in that. you can find it at your local store.

nitro_fusion is offline Associate Member
    Hey Jantzen dont be harsh! Yea definitely post after pics as well. I want to see your inner Hulk!
    peace bro

Quote Originally Posted by Jantzen4k
    your look good for 35

Hey, incase you didnt know there is this thing called color film. it might be before your time old man, but you should invest in that. you can find it at your local store.

Yeah, I heard a rumor about some camera that works without "film" too. Friend says they got them up there at that Best Buy store...

Dont know if I believe him though. Plus, going in that place with all them dam wild haired kids, buying up all that devil music, really makes me nervous.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    good base, chest and back are lagging.

ire
    ire is offline Junior Member

Stretch that chest...

I would recommend stretching chest doing deep dumbell fly's and hold for 60 sec's after chest routine. I started using that method from the dog crap training manual-it helped my chest big time!

Quote Originally Posted by ire
    I would recommend stretching chest doing deep dumbell fly's and hold for 60 sec's after chest routine. I started using that method from the dog crap training manual-it helped my chest big time!
    Monday I started an 8 week chest blitz I pulled down off abcbodybuilding. The deep fly's are in there in think in week 2? I'll incorporate the 60 hold you suggest.

Anyway, Monday I did flat dumbell presses, with partial reps at the top, after full rep failure. Burned like I've never felt before. Then I did incline cable fly's with a hold at the top, follwed by weighted dips and then flat machine presses to finish off.

3 days later it's still a little sore.

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    Good luck bro.

ire
    ire is offline Junior Member
    Monday I started an 8 week chest blitz I pulled down off abcbodybuilding. The deep fly's are in there in think in week 2? I'll incorporate the 60 hold you suggest.

You'll see the results. Make sure to arch back and take in a deep breath and hold the first 10-15 sec-you'll see.
    peace

Quote Originally Posted by ire
    You'll see the results. Make sure to arch back and take in a deep breath and hold the first 10-15 sec-you'll see.
    peace
    Well I tried the hold's wtih the flies and I'm very sore again this week. Hopefully see some growth soon...

Thread Information