RoChamp is offline New Member

Romanian Champion

12 times romanian champion
    first romanian Balkan champion
    20 years training experience

this is my first post here and I decided to join this forum in order to answer any questions that you may have and i might be able to answer. Excuse me for not being able to give you my name but bodybuilding is my life, and while I like to help others with their goals and careers I don't want to ruin my own.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Romanian Champion-uc6.jpg   Romanian Champion-ucfam2.jpg   Romanian Champion-uc4.jpg   Romanian Champion-ucmus.jpg   Romanian Champion-ucsc.jpg  

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    really a top notch physique bro. welcome.

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Awesome shape man, Excellent job bro...Welcome to the board!!!

mass junkie is offline banned
    Great Physique bro......Your hardwork is evident in your photos

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    Oh hell yeah, welcome to the board bro. Definitely stick around and share your knowledge. You've got an awesome physique! I'd like to see a back pic too.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Welcome to the board bro. We look forward to having you contribute to the forums.

thanks for all the good replies.
    i'm glad you can appreciate my phisique, because in my country i;m mostly reproached lack of mass. i can tell you it was a choice not a limit for me, and i only wish more of the kids who **** their bodies up would make the same choice as me. anyways, i don't have a good photo of my back scanned right now but here are two more photos: the first one a classic bodybuilding/skanderberg pose and the second one a hpoto of me and a big guy you all must know
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Romanian Champion-ucsk.jpg   Romanian Champion-uclou.jpg  

dorian 6 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RoChamp

this is my first post here and I decided to join this forum in order to answer any questions that you may have and i might be able to answer. Excuse me for not being able to give you my name but bodybuilding is my life, and while I like to help others with their goals and careers I don't want to ruin my own.
    GOOD, VERY GOOD.
    GONGRATULATIONS

Needtobeswoledup is offline Associate Member
    What are your stats? You do have a nice physique, what weight class are you "champion" in?

85 and 90 kg 187-198 lbs contest shape

19,5-20 inch arms contest shape a few years ago now i am pushing 40 years of age and i have had a couple bad years so i am down to 19 contest shape. 1.82 meters tall

Needtobeswoledup is offline Associate Member
    **** bro your almost 40?? THat's really impressive..

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    Good to see experienced members joining like you and Dorian 6. I see Big Louie in the 2nd pic. Almost looks like George Farah in the 1st with you. Again, please stick around and post in the other forums. This is a great board with plenty of serious bodybuilders...and we could all learn from someone with 20 yrs + experience in the game.

Vidooch is offline Associate Member
    **** what a great physique bro!! Welcome to AR and yes definitely stick around we all could benefit from your bodybuilding knowledge and experiences. This is awesome!!

GreenOak is offline Junior Member
    Awesome physique. Your mid section kind of reminds me of Arnolds. Having you on this board will be awesome.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    40? Great job bro. Look forward to see you post often.

LM1332 Guest
    keep it up man!!! just dont stop working out or youll line looking like arnold did in that peoples magazine

like arnold's you say? i wish it idd...i wish it did.

LostUp is offline Associate Member
    Wow great build!!! And really, great to have someone like you around here! Truly our pleasure!

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    Looking Good Bro..

MachZ is offline Member
    Awesome physique bro. Nice to have you around helping out.

winny100 is offline Junior Member
    please details of your diet

cheers winny100

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    I assume that you want some criticism. I realize that your body is better than mine in every way, and with that said...

It's hard to tell from the limited number of pics, and the lack of a back pic, but it looks like your weakest groups are your traps, calves, and obliques. You've got great serratus and lat development, the serratus in particular is uncommonly good.

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Welcome its a pleasure having u here.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Magneficent physique bro...really outstanding!!!!

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Wow!! Welcome the AR bro!

BIGFUKR is offline New Member
    World Class physique Bud....now I accept graciously your critique of my traps n' delts..ty

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    awesome symmetry, especially for your age (not far myself) - really the look I am going for - I just am too lazy to keep the diet in check

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member
    I looked at your back in tha day pics and I had a quick question... Have your biceps responded to high reps lighter wieght better or lower reps multiple sets heavy.... in fear I do both to cover my self... changing weekly or upon mood... but I would like the arm development to you have acheived

most of my training time was spent following the advice of the two greatest bodybuilders
    in the golden age of bodybuilding: arnold and mike mentzer. there have been other at the time
    who have achieved astounding results (one of the examples would be serge nubret) but none
    of them have taken their bodies to the level than arnold and mentzer have.

i always liked arnold's high rep training. going for the pump. 3 exercices, 4 sets each,
    and 12 reps on each set. but let's face it, i don't have arnold's genetics, actually i probably
    have worse than average genetics. nor am i a heavy juicer, but i will get to that in another
    topic. so i can't do it like arnold, i can't afford 3 exercices and 4 sets each. so i do
    2 exercices, 3 sets, 12 reps for biceps. same for triceps. switch the exercices every three weeks.
    keep it up for 9 weeks and then switch to almost mentzer-like training. 1 exercice, 2 sets, one
    high rep (40-50) with as big a weight as i can manage. i cheat the last 15 reps, and the last 5 go
    through only with help. i use 110 pounds on this...i used to manage 130 pounds when i was younger.
    then the next set i only do 3 reps (after a 2 minute rest) with generally around 200 pounds. i try to
    keep a good form but usually cheat on the 3rd rep. and i keep it up for 3 weeks.

so it's arnold training for 9 weeks and mentzer training for 3 weeks. then i start it all over again.

this would be a general description of my training in the last 10 years. of course, i have changed it,
    varied the exercices, concentrated more on form, or weight, or isolation of the muscle, but it has all
    been done within the limits of this 9/3 week training.

but in conclusion, my arms aren't big. i'm only a shadow compared to pros. the secret to big arms is of
    course the quantity of steroids you use. i chose to concentrate more on the shape of my arms, and i belive
    i was able to attain good shape largely due to high reps. as you can see, they are always a part of my
    training.

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member
    RoChamp, thank you so much... You say your genetics aren't that great and if that’s true then you are proof that you can overcome such the circumstance... Being younger sometimes I loose sight and need to look at others to regain my desire. I tell my wife I only want to resemble Arnold I know I can't be Arnold....Tom platz legs inspire me, Arnold’s chest and arms...
    You give someone like me hope and insight of over coming my genetic low points... The development that you have achieved is what I want and shall achieve also.
    I ask few people questions about training and it takes someone with a physic change or such a high quality body part to spark my intrigue.... Thank you for your insight/help.

most of my training time was spent following the advice of the two greatest bodybuilders
    in the golden age of bodybuilding: arnold and mike mentzer. there have been other at the time
    who have achieved astounding results (one of the examples would be serge nubret) but none
    of them have taken their bodies to the level than arnold and mentzer have.

i always liked arnold's high rep training. going for the pump. 3 exercices, 4 sets each,
    and 12 reps on each set. but let's face it, i don't have arnold's genetics, actually i probably
    have worse than average genetics. nor am i a heavy juicer, but i will get to that in another
    topic. so i can't do it like arnold, i can't afford 3 exercices and 4 sets each. so i do
    2 exercices, 3 sets, 12 reps for biceps. same for triceps. switch the exercices every three weeks.
    keep it up for 9 weeks and then switch to almost mentzer-like training. 1 exercice, 2 sets, one
    high rep (40-50) with as big a weight as i can manage. i cheat the last 15 reps, and the last 5 go
    through only with help. i use 110 pounds on this...i used to manage 130 pounds when i was younger.
    then the next set i only do 3 reps (after a 2 minute rest) with generally around 200 pounds. i try to
    keep a good form but usually cheat on the 3rd rep. and i keep it up for 3 weeks.

so it's arnold training for 9 weeks and mentzer training for 3 weeks. then i start it all over again.

this would be a general description of my training in the last 10 years. of course, i have changed it,
    varied the exercices, concentrated more on form, or weight, or isolation of the muscle, but it has all
    been done within the limits of this 9/3 week training.

but in conclusion, my arms aren't big. i'm only a shadow compared to pros. the secret to big arms is of
    course the quantity of steroids you use. i chose to concentrate more on the shape of my arms, and i belive
    i was able to attain good shape largely due to high reps. as you can see, they are always a part of my
    training.

alpha is offline New Member
    whats your training split look like?

BUBBA74 is offline Senior Member
    Great Job

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BUBBA74
    Great Job

Stop bumping these incredibly old threads

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slizzut
    Stop bumping these incredibly old threads
    I agree, if you looking to bump your post count up do it at the lounge brotha

Mighty is offline Junior Member
    Well lets see...the guy has 15 posts, and joined this month. Maybe he didn't realize it was an old post, and maybe he doesn't know WTH a bump is, and maybe he doesn't know that it could be frustrating for older members to click the link only to scroll to the bottom of an old post as they log on to check for new posts....
    Being a new member myself can someone please tell where I can find out exactly ,how old is to old to comment on a thread, I dont want people getting pissed at me

Mighty

seanw is offline Banned
    I wonder what happened to this guy. I just read some of his other posts and he had lots of good information to share. Pitty he didnt hang around. Oh, and I dont give a sh!t if this is an old thread or not. I will post where I want to :-))

solarisdude45 is offline Junior Member
    RoChamp, please allow me to add my greeting with others to the board. From what I have read I think you are a champion, but your first post says that when you demostrated in the picture that you are good role model and father by sharing your knowledge of good health to the one who matters the most.

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer

actually with the first senteces you wrote here we can identify you quite easily.

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    you look good, i see a few area you can really improve in but,..looking good. welcome

Thread Information