OneEyedJohnny is offline Junior Member

OneEyedJohnny<----hardgainer, lol

Post-fina/prop cycle
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails OneEyedJohnny&lt;----hardgainer, lol-pic000.jpg   OneEyedJohnny&lt;----hardgainer, lol-pic001.jpg   OneEyedJohnny&lt;----hardgainer, lol-pic008.jpg   OneEyedJohnny&lt;----hardgainer, lol-pic009.jpg  

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    got any before pics?

Current pics, same diet as fina/prop cycle, unfortunately was not able to stick with my training due to fixing up my house and getting married. Continued training 4 months later after losing most of what I gained, unfortunately didn't do PCT either!!! I am smacking myself now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails OneEyedJohnny&lt;----hardgainer, lol-picture-006.jpg   OneEyedJohnny&lt;----hardgainer, lol-picture-007.jpg   OneEyedJohnny&lt;----hardgainer, lol-picture-009.jpg   OneEyedJohnny&lt;----hardgainer, lol-picture-014.jpg   OneEyedJohnny&lt;----hardgainer, lol-picture-015.jpg  

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    Nope, sorry your not eating 8000 cals a day... If you are you have an overactive thyroid and need to see a doctor, because unless you are near 300lbs, ANYBODY will gain on 8000 cals a day at your size.

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    Either way you look decent, but I definately would have held off on the cycle!

Yeah I am not small, the numbers can be decieving. I have super low body fat and a small frame but my muscle is there. I did mention that I only have 4000-4500 calories of quality caloric intake, the rest is made up of other forms of simple carbs (sugar, the occasional ice cream sandwich at lunch, applesauce, and fruit juice that I include with the numbers to prevent from going hypo with insulin usage) and the occasional high fatty/carb meal from McD's. I usually fall in the low 6000's but sometimes get up into the 8000's thats why I included those higher #'s in my total caloric daily intake. I am admitting that my "quality" caloric intake tends to be between 4000-5000 cals. I just include the junk calories because that is what I use to help the slin carry the milk proteins(casein) or the proteins in the Ensure across the cell membrane with the slin.

OneEye

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm going to be honest here. You weren't ready for a cycle. Your "diet" looks horrible and i don't believe you have nearly as many calories as you claim. I also think you have a slightly obscured vision of yourself. This impression is given to my by the "super low bodyfat" and "numbers can be decieving" statements. Numbers are not deceiving. If you have 14 inch arms, you have 14 inch arms. There is no such thing as big 14 inch arms.

I would hit up the diet and exercise forums. There's no such thing as a hardgainer, only an undereater.

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    Yea, exactly what Dude-Man said. You cant tell you cycled at all.

And im having a hard time believing 8000 cals a day. Im a hardgainer too, and i grow like a weed on gear with just 4500 cals a day.

GQplaya is offline Associate Member
    bro i dont need cycles, u need food and weights. stick wit that 4 now, and work them shoulders

EatRite is offline Senior Member
    yea... hit those shoulders hard, and the chest too... have any leg pics???

alfa23 is offline New Member
    so when do we get to see the after cycle pics then?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Dude-Man
    I'm going to be honest here. You weren't ready for a cycle. Your "diet" looks horrible and i don't believe you have nearly as many calories as you claim. I also think you have a slightly obscured vision of yourself. This impression is given to my by the "super low bodyfat" and "numbers can be decieving" statements. Numbers are not deceiving. If you have 14 inch arms, you have 14 inch arms. There is no such thing as big 14 inch arms.

I would hit up the diet and exercise forums. There's no such thing as a hardgainer, only an undereater.

Cha-Ching.

Jackpot!

~SC~

I work my legs, they are defined, but I admit one of my lacking points ... they did look really good when I was cycling though. Alfa, I hopefully start my cycle next week, I will keep updated with pics ... seems like the cycle that I will be doing might be a long cycle incorporating igf, a few AAS, and slin. Will keep you guys posted with pics after a few weeks on-cycle. BTW, I was almost 25-30 lbs heavier on juice, as you could tell in the pics.

OneEye

Quote Originally Posted by OneEyedJohnny
    I work my legs, they are defined, but I admit one of my lacking points ... they did look really good when I was cycling though. Alfa, I hopefully start my cycle next week, I will keep updated with pics ... seems like the cycle that I will be doing might be a long cycle incorporating igf, a few AAS, and slin. Will keep you guys posted with pics after a few weeks on-cycle. BTW, I was almost 25-30 lbs heavier on juice, as you could tell in the pics.

OneEye
    obviously, you don't really care enough to learn how to gain and KEEP weight, both with and without steroids . You lost it all after. You ever wonder why? Do you really think that another cycle might allow you to keep the weight this time?

EatRite is offline Senior Member
    imo, u gotta get ur training and diet down to a science before you start to consider using aas... without those aas ain't sh*t... i know a bunch of dudes who adopt that philosophy, where they juice to get big and just lose it because they dont do pct and they dont hit it hard post cycle... if ur gonna spend money, make it last imo... they're smaller than i am, and i'm just getting ready to tap into the wonderful world of testosterone ... imagine the difference........

u shouldnt have lost 20 to 30 lbs after cycle... i'm still a virgin when it comes to juicing, but this is common knowledge...

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OneEyedJohnny
    Yeah I am not small, the numbers can be decieving. I have super low body fat and a small frame but my muscle is there. I did mention that I only have 4000-4500 calories of quality caloric intake, the rest is made up of other forms of simple carbs (sugar, the occasional ice cream sandwich at lunch, applesauce, and fruit juice that I include with the numbers to prevent from going hypo with insulin usage) and the occasional high fatty/carb meal from McD's. I usually fall in the low 6000's but sometimes get up into the 8000's thats why I included those higher #'s in my total caloric daily intake. I am admitting that my "quality" caloric intake tends to be between 4000-5000 cals. I just include the junk calories because that is what I use to help the slin carry the milk proteins(casein) or the proteins in the Ensure across the cell membrane with the slin.
    I hate to say it, doubt the 7% body fat and the McD's and ice cream diet tells a good story there. Probably about 9%. You ARE low fat in general, but you are low muscle as well. Your gains on cycle were held back because you didnt have very much muscle to begin with. I am hard gainer as well but at 5'10" and a bit bigger/heavier in the 185# range, I have 14.25 inch arms, you look smaller like under 14 inches and your height and weight of 160's suggest this is so, probably 13.5 inch arm. You need to stick with the weight training, but gear is only going to inhibit your long range goals and hold you back, you need to log a few years more of consistent training.

Some of us are easy gainers and some are hard gainers. This usually shows up in the arms. You can be with a trainer and do everything right, some guy's arms blow up easily, others you can do everything right and only get 1/4 to 1/2 inch arm gains per year.

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    Im a terribly hard gainer also, but a strict diet and training regime and i got my arms to grow man.

You dont need gear, you need food, total body exercises, and most of all, a better mindset when it comes to your body than just "****, i got smaller, time to juice again''.

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    Wow.....

Edit: Wasn't meant as a flame, I was just surprised that you had done a cycle without having any base for it. Then you lost all your gains because you didn't do proper pct. Oh well.. live andlearn?
    Last edited by slizzut; 02-22-2005 at 11:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by slizzut
    Wow.....
    care to elaborate?

I am with Dude-Man here ... what was that all about?

NTPAdude, I just had my bf checked 2 weeks ago as part of a health program at work that gives us discounts on our health insurance, I was 7.7% bf. I was pretty happy with that, but the nurses yelled at me saying that I should at least be 11% ... WTF?!?!?! I about flipped out on them, lol!

OneEye
    Last edited by OneEyedJohnny; 02-22-2005 at 04:06 AM.

DOUGTM1SS is offline Associate Member
    don't worry one eye thats just the national average on some piece of outdated literature they have read, besides were their guts out farther than their chest, since being obese is the number one health risk this week.
    They're just jealous, keep it up.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey, the good news is at least your able to take some constructive criticism. Most guys would of left the board already.

Listen to everyone. They are very knowledgable!!!!

Welcome to AR

BLT

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Yes, welcome, but your avatar is in direct violation of the board rules and the system admin's request. He asks that all avatars showing a females ass in a thong be removed.

This is no joke.

~SC~

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    I thought runts were candy

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    more LATS!

Thread Information