Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
    yooo is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    I think Messy gets off putting people down. Dont worry about **** like this big country. Good luck on your cutting, you obviously have made some improvements. Congrats
    Thats what i like to hear

BDTR is offline Retired
    You know what, who cares? The guy is big, he has A LOT of muscle mass, plain and simple. Yes, he has a lot of bodyfat too, however that doesnt take away from the fact that he has a lot of muscle as well. I see people post pics of themselves and they're 140 soaking wet but have abs and people say "way to go bro! Looking good!" but no one says "your so skinny" and the like. Everyone has different goals on this forum, some just want mass at any cost, others want to look like calvin kline adds and others just wanna be strong, remember, we all have our reasons. This forum is for self improvement, plain and simple everyone here is working towards a goal. I've spoken with john about cutting up before bulking anymore and he's making an honest effort to educate himself on the subject. He posted his pictures rather humbly and did not make an ass out of himself doing so. He said "here are my pictures" and he showed them. So what if he didnt show legs or stomach? He isnt applying for a job with his pics and there is no rules that say he has to show anything at all, nevermind full body shots. I'd expect a high posting member to be a little more curtious and condect themselves in a better manner, but I guess not.

I would I hope I won't see this kind of behaviour again, from ANYONE, nevermind frequent members.

BDTR is offline Retired
    BTW, messy I deleted your post with the "other" picture, if John wants people to see it on AR, then he can post it himself.

Lets try and act like adults here, ok?

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    good call.

kaorialfred is offline Member
    this thread did get off track pretty fast,
    bigJon06 I wish you all the best in getting where you
    want to be.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    You know what, who cares? The guy is big, he has A LOT of muscle mass, plain and simple. Yes, he has a lot of bodyfat too, however that doesnt take away from the fact that he has a lot of muscle as well. I see people post pics of themselves and they're 140 soaking wet but have abs and people say "way to go bro! Looking good!" but no one says "your so skinny" and the like. Everyone has different goals on this forum, some just want mass at any cost, others want to look like calvin kline adds and others just wanna be strong, remember, we all have our reasons. This forum is for self improvement, plain and simple everyone here is working towards a goal. I've spoken with john about cutting up before bulking anymore and he's making an honest effort to educate himself on the subject. He posted his pictures rather humbly and did not make an ass out of himself doing so. He said "here are my pictures" and he showed them. So what if he didnt show legs or stomach? He isnt applying for a job with his pics and there is no rules that say he has to show anything at all, nevermind full body shots. I'd expect a high posting member to be a little more curtious and condect themselves in a better manner, but I guess not.

I would I hope I won't see this kind of behaviour again, from ANYONE, nevermind frequent members.

It would be hard for me to improve on this comment any - except to say that if see more of these kind of attacks I will respond in kind

I know one thing...

At AR, the Mods and Vets are handpicked...unlike other forums, they actually have class!

toolman is offline Banned
    I agree with BDTR once in awhile. If a guy posts his pics, dont knock him or insult him. If you think he needs work in an area, ask him what his goals are. Like B said, some want to get huge. I am happy at 220 and am more into getting the leaner look. We all have different goals and should really only support eachother. Save the venom for the as*holes.

That said bigjohn nice work on the upper bod. Great mass. For me, health was the overall thing that got me back into working out 4 or more years ago. That said, work on the cardio. A big gut is a killer. Combined with the muscle mass you added, your heart is working overtime. What is your BP, do you moniter it? Being African descent, you are prone to high BP to begin with. Mine is what actually wnat got me back into the game as I was sporting a "slipped chest" as I liked to call it.

I say it not as a critic like some of the others, but as an old guy that lost his not too loing ago...weight in the middle is a killer. Really bad for the health and doesn't help your overall look. Hit that early morning cardio on an empty stomach and get the diet in check. The results will be more noticeable to anyone, far more than any mass you can add in addition to the great job you have done. Hit it with the same dedication, give up the food you know you should, and trust me you will be happier and feel healthier than you ever have.

Good luck bro!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Wow, is this the same coach/trainer "IronAddict" who has his ironaddicts.com site?

I'm amazed anyone even approaches your services w/this kind of mannerism and total lack of tact/judgement.

STR8 Prick.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by ironaddict
    This is one of the most ridiculous threads I have ever seen.Here you guys are drooling over a guy that looks like a center on a football team and then have the balls to compare him to Sean Allen.What the F**k ? I am so sick of all these non bodybuilders that have no ideal of what bodybuilding really is.Carlos you are right man no disrespect to the big guy but it just irritates me.Like me offseason Im 256 pounds offseason 5'9" and wear a 34 pants.I just get so irritated when people do the same to me and try to compare me to another guy just because hes a big guy too.If your impressed with the guys size thats cool but please dont go comparing him to a bodybuilder. If Sean Allen heard that comment he would feel the same way.Bodybuilding and powerlifting are two totally different things.If you want that kind of mass so bad stay away from the AAS,buy some mega mass 2000 and drink that through the day that will give you an extra 2000 calories and wash it down with some cake and icecream. But dont forget you have to do the cake and the icecream thing right before bed time to make those calories count.Good Luck you wanna be mass monsters!!

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Hey Jon....you are huge but my question is.....who gave the maid the day off buddy .

Kidding .

Hey PM me what "company" you are going to work for.

Quote Originally Posted by BigJon06
    A few more from the past
    Somewhere betwee 3 and 4 hundred, lmao
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

smegs is offline Member
    i think im the size of his left trap

BDTR is offline Retired
    Id be willing to bet nearly everything that it is two different people. IronAddict, the real one atleast would never have made that post.

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Wow, is this the same coach/trainer "IronAddict" who has his ironaddicts.com site?

I'm amazed anyone even approaches your services w/this kind of mannerism and total lack of tact/judgement.

STR8 Prick.

~SC~

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    That is what I would have thought myself.

I don't remember him being of that nature.

~SC~

BigJon06 is offline Associate Member
    Man, i go up to get my apt in DC and come back to TONS of posts.

Well err...

I know im not the most cut person in the world and thats cool, nor do i expect someone to gawk all over me either, comparing me to sean allen, ronnie etc (of course it does make me smile.. For the person who said i suck in my gut (Messy i think), trust me, yes im at a 42" waist which is big, but my gut has gone down from way over 50 to down to about 46, and plus my chest is about 58 so im realtively proportional. Messy, As i said several times in the thread, when I get my lower body (including midsection) in better condition, i'll be glad to show them off with out a problem. True im not trying to be chiseled, but more so thick and bulky, everyone has their goals, and thats just mine. My BP is 105/70 which is pretty good. Yes, im prone to it, as its on one side of my family, but on the same token, im the biggest person in my family, im 6'4, my dad is 5'9, mom 5'4, so go figure. No one in my family is even over 6" to begin with, so I'm already a strange creature in that sense. Let's just all get along, yeah, i want to be huge and I wont lie, but yeah, im working on cutting this BF down some, shoot, i'd probably look **** good at 15% for my build.
    All in all, i know posting my pics will bring the compliments and the criticisms, but what is life with out the good and the bad?

And who's andre? (Im so lost on that issue)
    and also, anyone who knows me, knows i dont have a reason to lie (ok, so i added 1 lb to my weight, oops)

Its all good with me. And any folk in Woodbridge, VA, holla at me, thats my new home. Maybe i'll see someone at the Golds there

Thanks all for the compliments (splinter, bigrob and the others, and those for the criticisms.)
    This is great a thread and honestly, i'm surprised at how involved it got.

ironaddict is offline Banned
    This is ironaddict and my apologies for my younger brother who posted under my name.He was supposed to be reading up on AAS and using this board for more input not flaming people. I wanted him to see others and their cycle results ,pictures, etc.His problem is hes like 6'0 and like 185 pounds and prefers the model look and that if you cant see your abs than that person isnt sh*t.He did post my stats, that I dont know why, he is a little cocky when it comes to this and his views are just too strong. Hes my little brother guys and he thinks that I'll go far in this sport.But me bro's I am always trying to get better.My views is to each his own and I'm to tired to have to deal with this sh*t I' ve to go eat my next meal of chicken and brocolli.Again my apologies to any of those that were offended by his comments and I have much respect to any and every guy and girl that is trying to better themselves in the "world of bodybuilding." I guess that I'll have to remind him to of where he started the funny thing is -he was also 300 pounds at 6 feet tall and I helped him get to where he is right now.He is my brother but now he acts as if he doesnt even need my help.Thats my I dont volunteer info anymore Id rather he read it and learn it for himself.Its amazing how you can help someone transform themselves and then all of a sudden they know more than you do.Take care bro's and this is the real ironaddict.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Ok, so you dont mind that ive informed "YOU" of your Posts through other means, and im sure "YOU" will be responding soon to my requests, correct?

This is ironaddict and my apologies for my younger brother who posted under my name.He was supposed to be reading up on AAS and using this board for more input not flaming people. I wanted him to see others and their cycle results ,pictures, etc.His problem is hes like 6'0 and like 185 pounds and prefers the model look and that if you cant see your abs than that person isnt sh*t.He did post my stats, that I dont know why, he is a little cocky when it comes to this and his views are just too strong. Hes my little brother guys and he thinks that I'll go far in this sport.But me bro's I am always trying to get better.My views is to each his own and I'm to tired to have to deal with this sh*t I' ve to go eat my next meal of chicken and brocolli.Again my apologies to any of those that were offended by his comments and I have much respect to any and every guy and girl that is trying to better themselves in the "world of bodybuilding." I guess that I'll have to remind him to of where he started the funny thing is -he was also 300 pounds at 6 feet tall and I helped him get to where he is right now.He is my brother but now he acts as if he doesnt even need my help.Thats my I dont volunteer info anymore Id rather he read it and learn it for himself.Its amazing how you can help someone transform themselves and then all of a sudden they know more than you do.Take care bro's and this is the real ironaddict.

BDTR is offline Retired
    ..and please.. dont use the "my little brother posted" excuse, its been a favorite among board goers since the begining of the internet when someone posts something they regret.

iron addict is offline New Member

The real "iron addict" here

I got a couple emails about someone using my ID on the board posting like an idiot. Thanks everyone for letting me know what was going on. No I do not conduct myself that way EVER as anyone that visits my board http://www.dontadvertisehere.com/forums/ or any of the other 8 boards where I have dedicated forum sections. Anyone that knows me knows it's iron addict, not ironaddict. Great looking board. I'm surprised I wasn't already a member.

Any chanch there is a way to have the "other guy" change his user ID?

THANKS AGAIN everyone!

IA

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member

Iowa is offline Banned
    ..and please.. dont use the "my little brother posted" excuse, its been a favorite among board goers since the begining of the internet when someone posts something they regret.

Exactly. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out your little brother didn't post that, "Ironaddict." How do I know? Well, because in both posts there is a serious lack of spacing after your peroids. A coincidence? I don't think so. You should have at least ichanged it up a little bro.

ironaddict is offline Banned
    Personally I dont give a sh*t what you think I never posted on this board and never will .Who the hell are you supposed to be that all of a sudden I would pull some excuse out of my ass I never take back anything that comes out of my mouth I stand by whatever I say.If I was to not agree with you my attitude would just be the hell with you.The hell with this board no wonder why my bro felt the way he did and who the hell are you to try to enforce an opinion on anyone anyway.Try a real board like Mayhem at least the attitudes are real and so are the bodybuilders.

GeoQuadzilla is offline Senior Member
    You're such a fruit
    Personally I dont give a sh*t what you think I never posted on this board and never will .Who the hell are you supposed to be that all of a sudden I would pull some excuse out of my ass I never take back anything that comes out of my mouth I stand by whatever I say.If I was to not agree with you my attitude would just be the hell with you.The hell with this board no wonder why my bro felt the way he did and who the hell are you to try to enforce an opinion on anyone anyway.Try a real board like Mayhem at least the attitudes are real and so are the bodybuilders.

Fat Guy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJon06
    Man, i go up to get my apt in DC and come back to TONS of posts.

Well err...

I know im not the most cut person in the world and thats cool, nor do i expect someone to gawk all over me either, comparing me to sean allen, ronnie etc (of course it does make me smile.. For the person who said i suck in my gut (Messy i think), trust me, yes im at a 42" waist which is big, but my gut has gone down from way over 50 to down to about 46, and plus my chest is about 58 so im realtively proportional. Messy, As i said several times in the thread, when I get my lower body (including midsection) in better condition, i'll be glad to show them off with out a problem. True im not trying to be chiseled, but more so thick and bulky, everyone has their goals, and thats just mine. My BP is 105/70 which is pretty good. Yes, im prone to it, as its on one side of my family, but on the same token, im the biggest person in my family, im 6'4, my dad is 5'9, mom 5'4, so go figure. No one in my family is even over 6" to begin with, so I'm already a strange creature in that sense. Let's just all get along, yeah, i want to be huge and I wont lie, but yeah, im working on cutting this BF down some, shoot, i'd probably look **** good at 15% for my build.
    All in all, i know posting my pics will bring the compliments and the criticisms, but what is life with out the good and the bad?

And who's andre? (Im so lost on that issue)
    and also, anyone who knows me, knows i dont have a reason to lie (ok, so i added 1 lb to my weight, oops)

Its all good with me. And any folk in Woodbridge, VA, holla at me, thats my new home. Maybe i'll see someone at the Golds there

Thanks all for the compliments (splinter, bigrob and the others, and those for the criticisms.)
    This is great a thread and honestly, i'm surprised at how involved it got.
    BigJon not only are you a big awesome dude, but you have a great attitude. Many of my friends are like you, over 6’ tall, that usually weighs over 280lbs and are the nicest people you could know. It is great to have you here. Do not listen to all the haters… jealousy is a mofo….and good luck with your goals.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by iron addict
    I got a couple emails about someone using my ID on the board posting like an idiot. Thanks everyone for letting me know what was going on. No I do not conduct myself that way EVER as anyone that visits my board http://www.pleasedontdothis.com/forums/ or any of the other 8 boards where I have dedicated forum sections. Anyone that knows me knows it's iron addict, not ironaddict. Great looking board. I'm surprised I wasn't already a member.

Any chanch there is a way to have the "other guy" change his user ID?

THANKS AGAIN everyone!

IA
    Thanks for coming over IA, sorry it was for this reason

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Guy
    BigJon not only are you a big awesome dude, but you have a great attitude. Many of my friends are like you, over 6’ tall, that usually weighs over 280lbs and are the nicest people you could know. It is great to have you here. Do not listen to all the haters… jealousy is a mofo….and good luck with your goals.
    I agree. Welcome to the board big john. Awsome traps bro !!!! Good on you far having the courage to post your pics and good luck with your goals.

Gants is offline New Member
    i have read all the posts and it seems the people who are dogging him most are the ones who wish they had his height and dont want to admit it. I am 5'10" 305lbs and have about 25 lbs of fat on me, and could only wish to be 6'4".i may have more muscle than you but if we stood next to each other you would appear to dwarf me. height is such a great thing to have, i wish i had it.bro keep up all the hard work, and do whatever makes you comfortable with yourself. if your goal is to trim down i wish you all the best, you have a big frame and even if you were 285lbs, you are still one big mofo, about the picture of sean allen and ronnie, he looks like he is so much bigger then coleman, but he is only taller, height to muscle ratio, coleman recks him, if ronnie was 6'4" he would be 360lbs on the olympia stage, instead of the 300lbs at 5'11"

Aboot is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gants
    I am 5'10" 305lbs and have about 25 lbs of fat on me,
    Not to hijack the thread...again, but

Wow. You're about 8% body fat?

Gants is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Aboot
    Not to hijack the thread...again, but

Wow. You're about 8% body fat?
    no definelty more than that, shouldnt you be able to see your abs when bf is that low, i couldnt see my abs with a telescope. my bad i was 265 pre cycle around end of november, and bf was 14%. when i was replying to big j i meant i want to lose 25lbs, this is where i will feel comfortable with myself, i will never have abs, just trying to relate to him get to where he feels comfortable, who cares what everyone else thinks

DNoMac is offline Senior Member
    Big man Jon. You remind me of my boy James, he's a big guy and looks almost identical to you down to the glasses except he's only 6'1" bout 300 or so. If mass is your goal, stay focused and best of luck to you!

Quote Originally Posted by DNoMac
    Big man Jon. You remind me of my boy James, he's a big guy and looks almost identical to you down to the glasses except he's only 6'1" bout 300 or so. If mass is your goal, stay focused and best of luck to you!
    Thanks very much, i will stay on my goals.

And guys, i never intened for all the "mini battles" that have occured in my thread, I just wanted to post some pics, get some feedback, and any advice. Stay tuned for more updates..
    BTW, i may have lost weight, i got on my scale here at my apt and it says 310, go figure!!! Either way, DC (woodbridge va people) stayed tuned, im moving to the area and as usual, will dock my progress pictorally. Thats people above for the thoughts

Now i just need to find my a good diet involving chicken breasts. tuna, and brown rice (adjusted for my weight)

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    Wow, lots of mass. You'll look great after you cut. Good luck.

cjp85 is offline Member
    BigJon,
    You have a great attitude bro, keep it up and stick to those goals you mentioned. Check out the diet and workout forums on this site, they have loads of info.

This site is usually the most civil board I have ever seen, but it seems that a couple busters managed to try and trample your thread. Don't let it leave a bad taste about this board, stick around. With some dedication on you're part and with the help of the board I'm sure we can get you wherever you want to be as far as fitness goes.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Your a monster bro... Lookin thick..

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Welcome to the board. Toolman was right on. IMO your health should be your primary concern not a ton of weight. Drop that body fat and you will look great!!

allsaucedup is offline Member
    i would like to just give bigJ some props for posting his pics its takes alot of balls bro. I am built alot like you just white i go 6'8" 362 and my bf is in the mid 20's and i am working it down slowly but surely, have not put my pics up because you see how people there are who love taken shots at others. dont get me wrong most of the people on this board are great guys and girls. keep up the great work man good luck in the future

Machin3 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by allsaucedup
    i would like to just give bigJ some props for posting his pics its takes alot of balls bro. I am built alot like you just white i go 6'8" 362 and my bf is in the mid 20's and i am working it down slowly but surely, have not put my pics up because you see how people there are who love taken shots at others. dont get me wrong most of the people on this board are great guys and girls. keep up the great work man good luck in the future

very interested in seeing your pics

you sound like a monster by your description

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cjp85
    BigJon,
    You have a great attitude bro, keep it up and stick to those goals you mentioned. Check out the diet and workout forums on this site, they have loads of info.

This site is usually the most civil board I have ever seen, but it seems that a couple busters managed to try and trample your thread. Don't let it leave a bad taste about this board, stick around. With some dedication on you're part and with the help of the board I'm sure we can get you wherever you want to be as far as fitness goes.
    BUMp!!

(100% agreement)

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    wow bro wow TGO is speech less

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast

Thread Information