Trackman 37 is offline Junior Member

First cycle starts Monday

Test C at 500mg weeks 1-12 250mg on Monday and Thursday
    Nolva 10mg weeks 1-14 20mg 5-18
    Clomid 15-18.

I'll be 38 a week from today
    5'8'' 180 pounds
    Arms 17 1/2 chest 46 waist 33 1/2 thighs 24 1/2

Carrying more fat than I should be right now, diet hasn't been great lately. Will be eating heavy (for me at least) but clean during cycle. Planning on 4000 plus calories per day. Hoping to add 10 solid pounds without any more fat. Pictures also posted in members cycle section and will be posting results a couple of times per week there.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails First cycle starts Monday-dscf0416_edited.jpg   First cycle starts Monday-dscf0413_edited.jpg   First cycle starts Monday-dscf0414_edited.jpg   First cycle starts Monday-dscf0417_edited.jpg  

allsaucedup is offline Member
    you could put on ten pounds of muscle without taking gear clean up the diet hit the legs hard. looking good for your age keep up the good work but i would re-evaluate the cycle

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by allsaucedup
    you could put on ten pounds of muscle without taking gear clean up the diet hit the legs hard. looking good for your age keep up the good work but i would re-evaluate the cycle

Agreed. Why not try a really strict diet BEFORE you jump right into the gear? I would bet your going to get great results w/o the gear.

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    hope the cycle goes well. ill be the first to say, u gonna shave all that?

Thanks Guys. Need arthro. surgery in both knees so unfortunately I can't hit my legs as hard as I would like. (already had 3 surgeries on left knee and 2 on the right). Your probably right about the dieting, going to use the gear as an incentive to keep the diet clean and hopefully when I get the gains I want I will be motivated enough to keep eating properly. I'll leave the shaving to the younger guys and to those who compete unless I start looking a lot better than I do now.

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    IMO shaving is just iceing on the cake. I think shaving makes light and shadows cast over your abs and pecs better, giving the appearance of a more ripped body.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Trackman 37
    Test C at 500mg weeks 1-12 250mg on Monday and Thursday
    Nolva 10mg weeks 1-14 20mg 5-18
    Clomid 15-18.

I'll be 38 a week from today
    5'8'' 180 pounds
    Arms 17 1/2 chest 46 waist 33 1/2 thighs 24 1/2

Carrying more fat than I should be right now, diet hasn't been great lately. Will be eating heavy (for me at least) but clean during cycle. Planning on 4000 plus calories per day. Hoping to add 10 solid pounds without any more fat. Pictures also posted in members cycle section and will be posting results a couple of times per week there.
    Good luck on the cycle................. Your bf is not way out of hand so I wouldn't say not to run the cycle at all......... At least you have a good base, waited long enough to run a first cycle (I'm assuming this), and the cycle is planned out well. The only thing I would change is run 20mg of nolva throughout the cycle and PCT.

If you keep the diet clean with high protien, good carbs, and healthy fats....... you will gain more then 10lbs with no problem........ Hit cardio and that will help keep you leaner or help lean you out a little.

Good luck bro.

Strength722 is offline New Member
    Good luck on your cycle....just make sure you stay dedicated to a diet. good luck

Thanks, Mudman. I respect your opinion, what is the reason you suggest nolva at 20mg instead of 10 throughout the cycle, to keep down the bloat?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Trackman 37
    Thanks, Mudman. I respect your opinion, what is the reason you suggest nolva at 20mg instead of 10 throughout the cycle, to keep down the bloat?
    Since you are not running an AI as another type of anti-e.......... it would be safer to up the nolva to 20mg....... 10mg should work to help with estrogen related sides but to be safe up it.

Thanks Mud, I'll do it.

Thread Information