Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    KunipshunFit is offline Lounge Lizard

Before And Now Part 2

Ok guyz I told you I would get pics of my mother's calves to help show the genetics and also i got much much better pics this time with the camera...Helps that my mother took them

Please let me know what you think...Also a back pic is included!

Lata Kunipshun
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Before And Now Part 2-doublecalve.jpg  

next pic

...MY MOTHER"S CALVE!!!! She is very very "pale" in the pic so please bear with it....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Before And Now Part 2-momscalf.jpg  

Another of my calves

Tried to hit all angles and get much better shots of em for ya
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Before And Now Part 2-mycalve.jpg  

more pics

another few pics of the legs, then a back shot
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Before And Now Part 2-mycalve2.jpg  

last calve pic
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Before And Now Part 2-mycalve3.jpg  

now the first ever pic of my back....I use to never work it so it is comming along very slowly....Any critiques of my back are very much appreciated, but also if you do see one of the many aspects which needs improvement, can you please suggest a way to improve it..

Currently I do

1 arm bent over rows 115lbs 4 sets of 10
    t'bar up 25lbs each set start with 75
    Deadlifts 4 sets of 315
    super set lat pulls and reverse grip close pulls...

thanx!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Before And Now Part 2-myback.jpg  

alright just took this...Took me 15 minutes to talk my mom into letting me take this pic...My calve and hers in the same pic...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Before And Now Part 2-momandmycalve.jpg  

jon
    jon is offline Associate Member
    great looking calves

defdaz is offline Associate Member
    Totally awesome bro!!!

I think Matarazzo might have some competition, lol! Definitely due to genetics, as you say - or does a baby bouncer get passed down through the generations, lol!!!
    We definitely need to share calf parts... get doing those seated calf raises bro!

Just a quick Q - when you rise up on your toes, do you feel the majority of your weight on your big toes or your other toes?

def

on the big toes....I find it extremely hard to balance while "attempting" to be on the smaller toes....

My ankles are very bad and tend to bow outward almost like my outside ankle will touch the ground, so i have to shift the weight back to the big toes....

Lagoon is offline New Member
    I think your back looks great! You could be a little more defined, but that's just a matter of dieting, not your back-workout...
    But I suggest that you start out with the deadlifts, 'cus your biceps are gonna be a little tired after the rowing, and it could lead to an injury.

Btw your mom has excellent calves! And your's are just SUPERBE! I'd kill for calves like your's...

Rocket is offline Senior Member
    Nice cows...Back looks good to!

Rocket

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    You proud of those calves eh? well you have every right to be bud, they look huge.. Nice back pic too..

Kid Shred is offline Member
    Bro, Much props on those calves!!!!!, I would be wearing shorts every day of my life if I had calves like that . Great Freakin' Genetics bro , keep it pumpin'.

$uperman is offline Member
    by looking at that back pic , you seem like all around big guy

ironmike7000 is offline Associate Member
    Your calves are just plain awesome! Your mom has definately passed her genetics down to you. Your back photo shows you have alot of thickness....especially in your traps and delts.

Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    What can I say, you look awesome brother, abso-fuckinglutely-awesome.

Props to you and your back that is developing nicely.

Tell mom she should become a BBer too

Thank you

Thanx for the compliments guys! I was posting the extra calve pictures to hopefully show better pics that I did not use any AAS ever and also no site enhancements. As my calve development was questioned slightly earlier.

Also, I had never seen a pic of my back before and I had no idea it looked so crappy! I'm dying for any advice on how to get it looking better. I know diet will help and I'm now on a carb depletion style diet (trying to see how it works, any advice on that i'll also accept, going to post a thread on the appropriate forum soon.)

Again thanx all for the compliments and advice!

Kunipshun

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Looking good bro and your calves, well they are in a league of their own....WICKED....

some different new poses

Ok guys I took a few extra shots before the battery died and I was wondering if anyone could tell me what I need to focus on and in general any specific problem(s) you see.

Thanx
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Before And Now Part 2-ab.jpg  

2nd

the traps....dont know how to flex them, just tried to make em look as big as I could.... :/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Before And Now Part 2-trap.jpg  

finally a relaxed shot of me simply standing in front of the mirror...My ULTIMATE desire is to stand completely relaxed and for there to be a 6 pack showing...hell i'd settle for a 4 pack.

Once again any and ALL advice is welcome...Please feel free to tell me any area's to work on or which look to be lagging...

Kunipshun
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Before And Now Part 2-relaxed.jpg  

specwar is offline Junior Member

Talking Re: some different new poses

Originally posted by KunipshunFit
    Ok guys I took a few extra shots before the battery died and I was wondering if anyone could tell me what I need to focus on and in general any specific problem(s) you see.

Thanx
    Holy Cow, KunipshunFit, u have plates all over the bathroom. That's "DEDICATION". Now, about ur calves...give thanks to dear "MOM"...for most all, u owe her that genetics. PEACE...

Re: some different new poses

Thanx
    I would work on the chest some more, try to bring it out.The arms look good.

thanx for the advice Canes' All throughout highschool i HATED to work chest...I really only started working it around a year and a half ago.....I'm fairly strong in my exercises I just cant seem to get it to "bulge" like I want it.

For example on my chest i do "flat bench, feet on ground"
    10X235
    8X255
    6X275
    4X295

keep in mind i'm 5'7-5'8 and weigh in around 198...I'm going to start hitting the dumbells hard to get some shape and try to work that split between the pecs...

It looks to me Kunipshunfit that you are a delt man - know what I mean? Some people get great pecs, some get great delts and only a few can get both great delts and great pecs.

If I was you I'd just keep blasting away and keep a journal of both your diet and your training - a great help to making progress.

def

Def,

I understand about the journal, a long time ago I made an excel spreadsheet with a very kick ass journal for the lifting. Until recently I never kept track of diet. There was another memeber on the boards who had an excel spreadsheet with the dietary information portion and I asked him to send me a copy, but as of yet have not recieved it. I'm in the process of trying to make my own, but for now I simply write everything down in a notebook and then will transfer it all to the excel journal lata.

Thanx for the observations!

Kunipshun

Bro,

I've got a website that I'm still working on - http://www.growthlog.com/

It's an online diet and training journal system so if you fancy being a beta tester when it's at that stage I think I might be able to fit you in, lol! ???

def

PS Very impressive bench press weights for your weight!!

Thanx for the opportunity to beta test with that online journal...I'd love to be able to help ya, besides it would give me a chance to keep a log for once.

Thanx!

Also, about the bench weights, they are decent for my weight, only problem is throwing weights like that I should have much more of a chest than I do... I'm working on it though. Going to hit the dumbells hard try to shape it, make it look bigger hehe

Lata, Kunipshun

No worries m8!

Try and keep your shoulder blades as tucked in as possible when you are benching, with your shoulders drawn back and down. This takes your shoulders out of the action as much as possible. Don't go too mad on the weights though - I tore my pec and wouldn't like anyone else to do the same!

def

lethalppl is offline Associate Member
    dude first off i love your calfs. That my weakest part with my forarms in looks. U need a bigger chest and probably overall thickness look. Other wise u loooking great.

ECKO 747 is offline Associate Member
    Those calves look they've been filled with Synthol.... Good work +great gentics bro... I wish I had Ur Calves

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    DAMN!!!

Mad genetics there bro, keep working hard!

Thanx for the words guys. I'm still working with this carb depletion diet. It is really heard to get the carbs as low as I want them, I dont really have any way of knowing exactly where they are at, but as far as lables are concerned i'm only intaking about 100 a day on the first day, then I pyramid down to 50.... I'm trying to gradually step it down to get use to it.

I've been dieting seriously now for just a bit over two weeks...Lost 4 pounds and according to the meter i'm at 12.3% bf. I think i'm a bit more fat than that....I'm trying to get into single digits! I weighed in yesterday at 194.5lbs.

Once I get my diet completely worked out to keep the carbs under or around 50g a day I think the weight will just shed off like water in a sauna.

Again, Thanx for the words of advice and compliments

Kunipshun

bicepsual is offline Banned
    u need to loose some serious fat coz it looks quite bitch titty

Originally posted by bicepsual
    u need to loose some serious fat coz it looks quite bitch titty
    Dude, what is your problem bro. You are flaming everyone's pix tonight. Dude, you don't flame folks you build them up.

Canes, thanx for the words but in all honesty I ignore people who are obviously brand new to the board and start off flaming people.

Bicepsual,

From the content and detailed description of your critique it is obvious you are a marvelous body builder with a quick wit and equally impressive vocabulary. I was hoping that you could please, please be so gracious as to post a pic of yourself. Please do me this one favor so that I may have a picture of perfection to strive for.

Furthermore, it is obvious that in your infinite wisdom and the obvious time you placed upon reading the rules of this board that you are truly a model body builder and should be bronzed as a trophy so that all can adore you for the whole of existence.

I also wish to express my gratitude for your in depth diet which you listed above. The recommendation to lose the fat was obviously well backed with this suggestion to dietary change. Your eyesight should also be commended as your observant eyes have noticed the fat deposits around my chest; I applaud this effort because it must have been extremely difficult to draw your eyes away from the deposits around my waist and ab's. With an obvious effort, which was for my benefit, you placed yourself above the rules and regulations of this board and with what I am sure was a difficulty, renounced your hold on common courtesy to express your deepest thoughts about my current physical state.

I feel I should be grateful and I am. If it weren't for people like you I may never be able to laugh. Please do this board and myself a favor and refrain from typing on your keyboard.

Kunipshun

P.S. Don’t forget to post that pic of yourself for me. I must have something to strive for.
    Last edited by KunipshunFit; 04-02-2002 at 07:53 PM.

Canes, thanx for the words but in all honesty I ignore people who are obviously brand new to the board and start off flaming people.

Bicepsual,

From the content and detailed description of your critique it is obvious you are a marvelous body builder with a quick wit and equally impressive vocabulary. I was hoping that you could please, please be so gracious as to post a pic of yourself. Please do me this one favor so that I may have a picture of perfection to strive for.

Furthermore, it is obvious that in your infinite wisdom and the obvious time you placed upon reading the rules of this board that you are truly a model body builder and should be bronzed as a trophy so that all can adore you for the whole of existence.

I also wish to express my gratitude for your in depth diet which you listed above. The recommendation to lose the fat was obviously well backed with this suggestion to dietary change. Your eyesight should also be commended as your observant eyes have noticed the fat deposits around my chest; I applaud this effort because it must have been extremely difficult to draw your eyes away from the deposits around my waist and ab's. With an obvious effort, which was for my benefit, you placed yourself above the rules and regulations of this board and with what I am sure was a difficulty, renounced your hold on common courtesy to express your deepest thoughts about my current physical state.

I feel I should be grateful and I am. If it weren't for people like you I may never be able to laugh. Please do this board and myself a favor and refrain from typing on your keyboard.

Kunipshun

P.S. Don’t forget to post that pic of yourself for me. I must have something to strive for.

You're welcome bro, just keep working hard and doing what ya need to get better. Peace bro

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    tell him bro!

looking good btw! if i mention anything for you to work on it would only be your chest - geneally speaking you look good bro, keep it up and you will get where you want to be!

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    What a dork. I praise anyone with enough courage to post their picture. Even when people look good sometimes they have a negative body image so it is hard to show your body, especially to a group of people who train hard.

All that matters is that we care about working hard to see a positive change and that we progress towards our goals one day at a time.

Keep up the good work!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information