8 weeks out from show

I'm 8 weeks out right now. I'm 5'9" and my bodyweight is 228 currently, constructive critiscism is always welcome, thanks guys
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8 weeks out from show-diet-pics-series-2-009.jpg   8 weeks out from show-diet-pics-series-2-010.jpg  

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Lookin good bro.

Some critiscism:
    I would work on the chest hard before the contest...

i definitely agree with gettinbig, get your chest bigger and you'll be on another level

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    nice shoulders, built like a rock

BEE
    BEE is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    I'm 8 weeks out right now. I'm 5'9" and my bodyweight is 228 currently, constructive critiscism is always welcome, thanks guys
    Bro, your 8 week out from your show. There is really nothing else you can do except concentrate on your diet and dial in. Do you know your BF%? What's your diet? Cardio? Need more info.

Quote Originally Posted by BEE
    Bro, your 8 week out from your show. There is really nothing else you can do except concentrate on your diet and dial in. Do you know your BF%? What's your diet? Cardio? Need more info.
    I havent had my bf checked yet, I dont think that the dumb****s at Golds really know how to do a good calculation so I'm going to pay a professional to have it done. If I had to guess I'd say I'm 9-10%. My diet is pretty tight. Today it was like this so far.....

breakfast- 7:00a- 8 egg whites, 1 whole egg
    3/4 cup of oats
    1 slice whole wheat toast

10:15a- 2 cans of tuna fish, 2 spoonfulls of natty peanut butter

12:45p- 1 chicken breast
    1 baked potato(I know, should be a yam, but I was out and had to settle for a Wendy's potato, plain of course)

3:30- 2 cans of tuna fish, 2 servings flax oil

5:30p- 5 egg whites, 1 whole egg, 1/2 cup oats

This is what I've eaten so far, tonight is just cardio for 45 min after that will be:

8:15p- 1 shake with 60 grams whey/dextrose

9:15 or 9:30- 1 chicken breast, about 40-50 grams carbs from brown rice, 2 more servings of flax oil

My cycle is 100 mg prop ed, 75 mg tren eod, 200mcg clen /day, and 400mg EQ wk for 8 more weeks. What are your thoughts on dropping the gear 10 days before the show?? My buddy tells me to ditch the prop and EQ right at 10 days before the show, what are your thoughts?

simplyjakked is offline Member
    dropping the eq isnt going to make a difference at that point, if you are going to drop it you should now but it wouldnt hurt to add var.

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    I havent had my bf checked yet, I dont think that the dumb****s at Golds really know how to do a good calculation so I'm going to pay a professional to have it done. If I had to guess I'd say I'm 9-10%. My diet is pretty tight. Today it was like this so far.....

breakfast- 7:00a- 8 egg whites, 1 whole egg
    3/4 cup of oats
    1 slice whole wheat toast

10:15a- 2 cans of tuna fish, 2 spoonfulls of natty peanut butter

12:45p- 1 chicken breast
    1 baked potato(I know, should be a yam, but I was out and had to settle for a Wendy's potato, plain of course)

3:30- 2 cans of tuna fish, 2 servings flax oil

5:30p- 5 egg whites, 1 whole egg, 1/2 cup oats

This is what I've eaten so far, tonight is just cardio for 45 min after that will be:

8:15p- 1 shake with 60 grams whey/dextrose

9:15 or 9:30- 1 chicken breast, about 40-50 grams carbs from brown rice, 2 more servings of flax oil

My cycle is 100 mg prop ed, 75 mg tren eod, 200mcg clen/day, and 400mg EQ wk for 8 more weeks. What are your thoughts on dropping the gear 10 days before the show?? My buddy tells me to ditch the prop and EQ right at 10 days before the show, what are your thoughts?
    Why are you taking dextrose after cardio???

BEE
    BEE is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by simplyjakked
    dropping the eq isnt going to make a difference at that point, if you are going to drop it you should now but it wouldnt hurt to add var.
    Bump . I would add 25mg of anavar at week 6, drop EQ at week 5 or 4, prop at week 3, tren at week 2 and the var the week before. You may also want to consider add 50 mg of anadrol as a hardening agent. You'll be surprised.

...and drop that dex after your cardio. During your cardio or right after try using a glutamine supplement, then about 20-30 min later a meal.
    Last edited by BEE; 03-08-2005 at 07:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BEE
    Bump . I would add 25mg of anavar at week 6, drop EQ at week 5 or 4, prop at week 3, tren at week 2 and the var the week before. You may also want to consider add 50 mg of anadrol as a hardening agent. You'll be surprised.

...and drop that dex after your cardio. During your cardio or right after try using a glutamine supplement, then about 20-30 min later a meal.
    Ok, so on days where I hit cardio right after weights what am I supposed to do for PWO nutrition?? I've been doing double cardio sessions every other day, one in the am but the other one right after my lift. What should I do for an insulin spike if this is the case?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by spound
    Why are you taking dextrose after cardio???
    Yeah, and another carb meal after as well.

Your diet during the day and after cardio makes cardio actually totally pointless to where you just risk burning sugar or muscle.

I'd get that ironed out for sure, quickly.

~SC~

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Try workin with dumbells for your chest movements... it looks like maybe your shoulders are taking over most of the work on those.

228lbs not bad also the pic is not the best, get some light and put on some oil.

thickmass is offline Member
    looking hot there mate

wear shorter shorts - thats my constructive comment.

muscleboy63 is offline New Member
    WOW look awesome bro got more and closer pics to see the true definitions, look great bud.

Wrath is offline Associate Member
    Like AFand others said..your shoulder overpwer everythign and make everythign else appear REALLY small. Bring out your chest more so it looks more symmetrical.

I don't know about contest, pre-contest diet etc., but can bringing out your chest alot be done in 8 weeks while still dieting hard?

Jay Man is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    Try workin with dumbells for your chest movements... it looks like maybe your shoulders are taking over most of the work on those.
    I agree, dumbells can really give you nice separation. That's assuming you're not doing them already. Good luck with the show.

tbody66 is offline Anabolic Member

At first glance

It's been beat to death by now, but it is obvious your chest is small and body fat higher than you probably want it to be, but you are huge and looking good.

mstearns76 is offline Junior Member
    Hey man How many cycles have you done, and what were they. Looking good. Best of luck on the show.

Thread Information