Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 1 week in @ 165

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member

1 week in @ 165

Wattup Everyone? Here is me one week into my prop 100mg EOD and letro 1mg ED cycle. This is my first cycle. Tell me what you think. I am 19. Yes, I know this is young to start. But I have been working out for 5 years now and dieting hard. What do you think?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1 week in @ 165-neal-gym.jpg  

dr.shred is offline Senior Member
    Lookin good so far. you already look good natural.

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    Not that great of a picture, but you look lean, as many people will state though, you are young. You've been training for 5 years you say? Being a apparent "store manager" in a health store must help i suppose to some extent. Do you find it hard to put on weight?

Yes, my legs have trouble growing. It is very hard to put on fat or muscle for me. Yes, I have trained hard since I was 14.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Very lean. Happy growing.

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by XxElitexX
    Yes, my legs have trouble growing. It is very hard to put on fat or muscle for me. Yes, I have trained hard since I was 14.
    Eat 3500+ calories a day and get 250 + grams of protein a day, and I gaurantee you it wont be

I cant eat like that off cycle. My appetite just cant do it while eating clean. I am growing now cuz my appetite is so much better. PLUS the gear helps. Keep the comments coming!! thank you!

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    I cant eat like that off cycle. My appetite just cant do it while eating clean. I am growing now cuz my appetite is so much better. PLUS the gear helps. Keep the comments coming!! thank you!
    IMO, if you keep eating a lot, your stomach will expand and your appetite will increase, and stay that way as long as you continue to eat a lot. This is what happened to me. Of course you might not have the same large appetite always like you are on a cycle, but it will still be increased.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Why would you think your natural potential at 5 ft 10 would be 165 lbs? You're very lean, but still.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    lookin good youngin.....................you kraut bastard!

sorry I had to say the kraut bastard thing, it makes me laugh.

You still have major potential natural but patience is not a strong suit of the young.

BDTR is offline Retired
    I mean im not one to talk, but i try and teach people to learn from my mistakes. In retrospect, i wouldn't have started juicing till i was atleast 22.

Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    lookin good youngin.....................you kraut bastard!

sorry I had to say the kraut bastard thing, it makes me laugh.

You still have major potential natural but patience is not a strong suit of the young.

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    Decent base man. Looks like you focus on arms a lot, and not as much chest/back/shoulders. Make sure you hit those big 3 areas real hard while on your cycle man.

good luck.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    BDTR, if I had the ability I would have too, so I can't throw stones either. I just didn't have an inkling then. Which is probably better for me....... I was pretty pissed off as a young man, I would have hurt someone badly with the size and my temper.

BDTR is offline Retired
    I took my first shot the day i lifted my first weights just after turning 16. I definitly advise people to wait as long as they possibly can.

gya321 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    I took my first shot the day i lifted my first weights just after turning 16. I definitly advise people to wait as long as they possibly can.
    D@mn thats pretty nuts. I was 18 not too much better. I doubt many 16 year olds even have the thoughts going through their mind to inject anything

Tose22 is offline Associate Member
    how tall are you?

workdude is offline Senior Member
    Looking lean bro...

I am almost 19yrs old. I am very top heavy...My weak parts have always been legs...If I had legs to go with the rest of my body..I would probably be a solid 185 or 190. My delts lag and so does my back also (besides my legs). The whole purpose of this cycle is to put on those hard pounds in the places that lag. Then i can chisel away and stay as lean as possible....To where i am right now with how far my legs and back are behind..It would take, well, a long long time to get fully proportioned. And I dont think my natural potential is 165. I think you guys can relate, while reading about your past. Outside of the age, this is not an ignorant cycle i am using anti-e's, proper PCT, training and diet. Keep the comments coming!

I am actually seriously considering, after this cycle. Not cycling again till atleast 21 or 22, possible much later. I dont wanna be the next ronnie I wanna be long and lean.

Iowa is offline Banned
    I am actually seriously considering, after this cycle. Not cycling again till atleast 21 or 22, possible much later. I dont wanna be the next ronnie I wanna be long and lean.
    Ahhh...The classic "not cycling again...." Been there, said that, didn't work.

What exactly do you do for legs bro?

Alright...I wil lay out my stats and my excersize program and a brief layout of diet for everyone.

Just turned 19. I am 5'10 @ 168 as of this morning.

I started working out when I was 14, Since then I have been working out about 3-6 days per wk. When I started working out I weighed 115 ibs. I have always been the type to stay fairly lean. My biggest downfall, is that i didnt train legs until this cycle. I really hate legs...I am now commited to proportiion and asthetics. Right now, in the cycle I am doing around 16-20 sets per body part in the 8-15 rep range. My diet is around 3,000-3,500 all lean meats and complex carbs and PB and EFA's. I cheat 2 meals a week. The objective of this cycle, for me is to put on around 12-18 ibs of lean, keepable mass and really bring out my weak spots (legs, delts, back, upper chest)

Odin is offline Member
    Alright...I wil lay out my stats and my excersize program and a brief layout of diet for everyone.

I started working out when I was 14, Since then I have been working out about 3-6 days per wk. When I started working out I weighed 115 ibs. I have always been the type to stay fairly lean. My biggest downfall, is that i didnt train legs until this cycle. I really hate legs...I am now commited to proportiion and asthetics. Right now, in the cycle I am doing around 16-20 sets per body part in the 8-15 rep range. My diet is around 3,000-3,500 all lean meats and complex carbs and PB and EFA's. I cheat 2 meals a week. The objective of this cycle, for me is to put on around 12-18 ibs of lean, keepable mass and really bring out my weak spots (legs, delts, back, upper chest)
    Way to many sets. Just do a couple warm up sets then pound out 1 huge set of squat's for 15 reps with a weight you think your could only get for 10. Force the last 5 and get home and eat and sleep.

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    If you have never trained your legs then they would have grown whether you were on cycle or not just from them catching up the rest of your body. The fact that you are on cycle while you have first started training them will mean you will have to re-learn how to train them naturally after you get off.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Not to mention it could result in an injury do to a rapid increase in muscle strength while tendon/joint resistence is still weak.

Quote Originally Posted by Prime
    If you have never trained your legs then they would have grown whether you were on cycle or not just from them catching up the rest of your body. The fact that you are on cycle while you have first started training them will mean you will have to re-learn how to train them naturally after you get off.

Elysium is offline Productive Member

To be honest bro, half of your problem of getting bigger might be to be with your legs, your top heavy as youve stated, your upper body wont put on any significant muscle until you train legs, its a natural thing programmed into the body bro, training legs and getting them bigger gives off a hormone letting the upper body grow, its something the body has in place, to not let the upper body get too big for the lower! Trust me, LEGS are the key.

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Iowa
    Ahhh...The classic "not cycling again...." Been there, said that, didn't work.

What exactly do you do for legs bro?
    Haha, he's right. I'm 19 too and finished my first cycle a few months ago, and at first, when PCT was all crappy I was like " I'm not doing this again for a long time." Now that PCT has been over for a while, and I'm back at 100%, making gains naturally, I'm already considering another cycle when I reach my goal of 200. IMO If you are truly curious, and wanted to try it for the experience, then I think you may not use again for a while. But if its results and gains you're seeking, it's going to be hard to stop, because it is effective.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    You've really been contradicting yourself...i'll break it down for you:

It is very hard to put on fat or muscle for me
    I cant eat like that off cycle. My appetite just cant do it while eating clean. I am growing now cuz my appetite is so much better. PLUS the gear helps
    Yes, my legs have trouble growing.
    My biggest downfall, is that i didnt train legs until this cycle. I really hate legs...
    IMO you're just another kid...who uses not training properly as his excuse for using gear...Initially, i thought "hey..here's a kid..like me.. who actually trained hard those 5 years as stated"..Dude, they're guys in wheelchairs that work out and they do it without gear..Difference between you and those guys is that they don't train legs because they CAN't... I believe you should stop your cycle at this point..Learn to eat and train. Stop deluding yourself with this 'I can't do this' mentality...the truth is You Don't WANT to do what's necessary to acheive the physique you want.
    ----------

Now..since this is the 'member's pics' area... and the above-mentioned assessment isn't a physique assessment persay.

here it is:

Legs aside, focus on chest, back and traps on this cycle.

Your belief that your weak parts'll come up to the level of your strong parts is a misconception...IMHO your upperbody will grow in leaps and bounds during this cycle.

Reason would suggest, that given the optimal environment, the strong gets stronger...and IMO..you'll still be top heavy at the end of this cycle

~Nark

Alright. 1st of all....please dont disrepect me calling me another kid. Yes, I want to bring out all my weak points...but i wanna bring everything up to par also during the cycle. I used to work legs alot...but they just wouldnt grow. My diet is in check and I have alot of training experience. "Other kids" dont have 315 pound pench presses that weigh 165. I dont believe that my lagging parts will come up to that of the other levels of my others. I have a very "can do" attitude. Its just my appetite is used to the 4-6 smaller meals it has gotten....I can get the protein in...from chicken breast and other lean meats. But getting the cals is tough for me. I understand that in order to grow I must have proper training and diet. I am not relying on gear at all becuz I have grown naturally for 5 years.

yo bro dont listen to that nonsense..u look good keep it up and ull get where u want...good luck with the cycle

Odin is offline Member
    Hey don't get down on things, just use it as motivation to show us your progress. This is not a boy scout forum either, 315's is good bench for your weight but their lot's of bro's who do rep's of 10 with that weight on incline. Your motivation will take you a long way. If you decied to go the juice routine make a thread of your exact cycle and workout and you'll get a lot of great info here. I would stick to your plans of tunning test E and EQ.

Thank You for all your posts. I havent made up my mind exactly what I will do after this cycle, gear wise. I will most likely wait a few years and work hard naturally.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seanw
    Eat 3500+ calories a day and get 250 + grams of protein a day, and I gaurantee you it wont be
    This is all good to say but it will just make you fat if you arent challenging the heaviest possible weights. If he isnt progressing heavier weights, then the prop will not do much but bloat him up with water for a while then restore him back to the beginning weight or less when done. Of course this is the way to grow even NOT doing steroids . You got to push weights so heavy you can only get them up 5 reps this week, same weight should be maybe 7 reps next week if lucky but this gets you growing good with or without steroids. Afterall its not really the steroid that determines your muscle size, is the weights lifted that determine muscle size. Steroids only just gives you some 20% rapidly improved strength and accellerated healing.

insanepump621 is offline Member
    good pics elite... im 19 too almost 20 thou i am on test 300 and deca cycle i will soon post my results and i am currently up to 192 pounds but ur a bit more slimmer then me...what do you do for arms mine are a bitch to grow? they r better then mine...peace

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Alright. 1st of all....please dont disrepect me calling me another kid. Yes, I want to bring out all my weak points...but i wanna bring everything up to par also during the cycle. I used to work legs alot...but they just wouldnt grow. My diet is in check and I have alot of training experience. "Other kids" dont have 315 pound pench presses that weigh 165. I dont believe that my lagging parts will come up to that of the other levels of my others. I have a very "can do" attitude. Its just my appetite is used to the 4-6 smaller meals it has gotten....I can get the protein in...from chicken breast and other lean meats. But getting the cals is tough for me. I understand that in order to grow I must have proper training and diet. I am not relying on gear at all becuz I have grown naturally for 5 years.
    That is pretty good... weights for your size. Is it possible you are over training? I was just reading that they did a study and found ectomorphs can actually gain more muscle faster with "TWO" sets as compared to doing 3 to 6 sets.

I know this sounds crazy but DO a warmup set, then take on intensely heavy weights, where you can only get 5 to 8 lifts, wear out and hopefully feel some after effects but stop at two sets. THis prevents excessive tear down so more of your growth can go into muscle size gain instead of healing damage caused by excessive sets.

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos

Stop deluding yourself with this 'I can't do this' mentality...the truth is You Don't WANT to do what's necessary to acheive the physique you want.
    ~Nark
    To be honest this is something almost all of us need to hear. These are some of the more truthful words in a long time. I cant count the number of times people say I cant gain weight (always the skinny guys)

[what do you do for arms mine are a bitch to grow? they r better then mine...peaceQUOTE]

Well just alot of basic movements the first 2 excercises of the workout. Mostly dumbell curls and reg bar curlz or EZ bar curls...then I move into concentrations, preacher curls, apple curls.

Hey NPTA! So what you are saying is that I will get fat if I am not moving up in weights or not keeping the intensity up? I havent really made any big strength gains yet but the intensity is very high during the workouts. I have put probably a good 5 ibs so far and I am not holding any water so far. Please go in more depth...I take it as if I am not moving up in weight I will get fat or bloat? But in a nutshell...I am going to FAILURE in every set.

Odin is offline Member
    Hey NPTA! So what you are saying is that I will get fat if I am not moving up in weights or not keeping the intensity up? I havent really made any big strength gains yet but the intensity is very high during the workouts. I have put probably a good 5 ibs so far and I am not holding any water so far. Please go in more depth...I take it as if I am not moving up in weight I will get fat or bloat?
    Hey why don't your start a new thread and list your exact new cycle and your current weekly workout schedule. Then we can see where you might be having problems.

K. Sounds good! Ill lay it all out for you.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne
    To be honest this is something almost all of us need to hear. These are some of the more truthful words in a long time. I cant count the number of times people say I cant gain weight (always the skinny guys)
    Thanks a lot bro...generally i find Bros in this forum only want to hear the good assessments... not realising that criticism is the fuel of physique reformation.
    I started out skinny...painfully so...as did many bros here on this board...so my reply above was no flame... OR nonsense as another brother so eloquently put it( )

IMO it's the 'i can't do it' mentality that limits people in every aspect of their lives... physique development included

I've nothing further to say on this thread, to the poster, but good luck...

~Narkissos

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information