Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Awnold's pics

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    For me, moderate reps work well for size. Max reps for density. I would do what you have there, but with slightly higher reps like 6-8, and add a flye movement. But thats just me.

I'll be switching every 4 weeks or so. I may go to a bit higher rep range. It's been a while since I've used higher reps so that might be a good thing.

Joey2ness is offline Member

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by bigrob33
    So..you doubt everyone who posts pics then?
    its obvious someone who post pics on steroid .coms forum
    has done steroids or is planning on it
    after all its a steroid site
    its says forums.sterid.com

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juddman
    For me, moderate reps work well for size. Max reps for density. I would do what you have there, but with slightly higher reps like 6-8, and add a flye movement. But thats just me.
    Correct. You must fatigue those pecs and shock them. Drop sets, Giant sets, pre-exhaust to really shock the pecs into growth.

Britguy is offline Banned

Thumbs up

thick as a mofo bro! lookin good, traps from hell!

Thanks a lot guys for all your props and advice. I'm most likely going to just run the dbol and deca and I'm sure a few of you will be shaking your heads at that but I do appreciate the advice.

As for my chest routine, the first phase will be flat, incline, and decline presses. I may do flat, decline, superset with flys, and then incline.....in that order. I've never used any real advanced training techniques for my chest before. Guess it's time to really let go of the ego. Lately, using H.I.T. I'm only doing 2 sets for chest....pec deck flys superset with incline press and I dropped my incline presses back to 225lbs. I was pushing up to 300lbs for reps before that but that pre-exhaust was killer. BUT each workout was getting stronger. My first workout I could hit 6 reps on the incline with that weight...second workout.....8 reps.....third workout, 8 reps with 250lbs....

Actually everything was going up however I am moving back towards a more traditional style of routine. Anyways.....thank you again guys. I'm sure I'll have some questions here and there to pick your brains with. Nice to come to a board where everyone is supportive and is able to offer constructive critisism. In comparison to your "average" person, my chest is huge but in comparison to the rest of me it's lagging. and I'm gonna be busting my ass off to bring it up. I'm gonna start a photo training journal too, I think and post a link to it aas well.

Cheers

Do what you gotta do bro. Good luck!

If you get negative sides from the "testless" cycle, don't hesitate to throw some in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Juddman
    If you get negative sides from the "testless" cycle, don't hesitate to throw some in there.
    Thanks bro. I'm going to takl to my friend again and see what we can do.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AVAGO
    Not natty............................................. .........
    Posts reported

IMO i don't believe that posts such as these reflect positively on the image we portray on AR... AND...as they were directed towards a new user, i believe that they even more discouraging to those perusing the sit...thinking about joining

Awnold's pics
    Awnold's pics
    Awnold's pics
    Awnold's pics

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    I'll echo the sentiment expressed by the Bros who preceded me:

Solid for sure bro. More pics would be necessary for a better analysis... but from what i can see you look good..especially tru the shoulder girdle (i.e. solid traps and squared delt heads)

Keep at it...and inform us of the cycle's progress

AVAGO is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    I believe that you are natural. Why your look seems unachievable naturally to some, I've no idea. Perhaps some of their own limitations surface or something like that and the stones are then hurled.

Anyhow, good base for sure!

~SC~

I think that is probably the point

Originaly posted by Narkissos
    Posts reported

IMO i don't believe that posts such as these reflect positively on the image we portray on AR... AND...as they were directed towards a new user, i believe that they even more discouraging to those perusing the sit...thinking about joining

http://forums.steroid.com/showpost....45&postcount=12
    http://forums.steroid.com/showpost....963&postcount=9
    http://forums.steroid.com/showpost....933&postcount=6
    http://forums.steroid.com/showpost....921&postcount=4

wow

Jase is offline Associate Member
    Solid build, chest lags big time mate, great arms and delts, every heard of a razor, well use it!!

U will look a lot better, spend a little time in the sun bed, all in all you look great.
    Well done keep it up

BDTR is offline Retired
    Avago, i've deleted your posts. I hope to not see further behavior like that from you in the future. If he says he is natural, then i believe him. He's a big guy, no doubt, but ive seen natural people hit that size and bigger, my training partner being one of them.

creepS is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bigrob33
    Why do people always jump on others accusing them of not being natural?

If he says he is, take it for what it is...why would he lie?

There are alot of physiques that are natural, that look terrific, believe it or not.

my brother is even more thick than this bro is,and he NEVER ,EVER used any aas. hes been boxing/wrestling all his life and im sure he could take any of us juice monekys down
    i dont this he is lying,no need.

Monsoon says is offline Associate Member
    I have basically the same build as you natural as well, I have wider shoulders which makes my chest look smaller, so right now I'm focusing on chest to even out, and my legs are a decent size making my calves look smaller so im trying to catch those up with my legs just like you. You remind me of me but not quite, your a big boy Just try to even everything out and youll be prestine.

workdude is offline Senior Member
    Looking good...Good luck on your cycle...

Latimus is offline Banned
    nice arms....work on the chest

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    good work bro, u seem to have good genetics.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BDTR
    Avago, i've deleted your posts. I hope to not see further behavior like that from you in the future. If he says he is natural, then i believe him. He's a big guy, no doubt, but ive seen natural people hit that size and bigger, my training partner being one of them.

Yeah BDTR your training partner is border line.. Your prolly sweating out Test and some is getting on him.. So he is prolly getting about 700mg a week.. Just from being close to you......

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    look bad as hell man, keep going......

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information