mrmmonster is offline Junior Member

my first post n pics

hey guys this is my first post so hi t everyone...lookin forward t gettin some useful info

anyway thiought i would start off by postin a couple of pics t c wat ya think, wat i can work on n wat exercises t use to do so...currently injured at the mo so havent trained for 2 weeks...hurt my back deadliftin so got a bit of nerve and muscle damage

anayway really wantin t start an orasl cycle as soon as i can hit the gym again...dont think im quite up t stickin myself yet...pussy??watever im not bothered..lol...any advice would be good

im 20 in 2months, 6, 2", weigh approx 210lbs not sure bout body fat, think its around 14, 15 %.
    only got upper body pics at the mo cos i have used my camera phone....and my legs are **** at the moment..

dotn be too harsh ha..cheers
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails my first post n  pics-picture-26-.jpg   my first post n  pics-picture-29-.jpg   my first post n  pics-picture-30-.jpg   my first post n  pics-picture-31-.jpg  

i know i look a bit soft and maybe slightly bloated but i havent trained for two weeks so i have gon a bit soft. really could do with some advice about an oral cycle tho would really appreciate it..i live in uk so not sure how easy it is t get hold of gear over here

thanks alot

p.s. sorry bout the quality of the pics...will get my girlfriend t take sopme when i am back at trainin and on a cycle or somethin..cheers

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    anayway really wantin t start an orasl cycle as soon as i can hit the gym again...dont think im quite up t stickin myself yet...pussy??watever im not bothered..lol...any advice would be good
    yes, pussy! lol if your not ready to poke yourself, your not ready to juice.

Welcome to AR!

looks like you have built a good base to work with tho!

zuke is offline Member
    i know a girl that got a way with an oral-only cycle... i think her name was linda lovelace..

IMO you need alot of RESEARCH, this is a great place to learn EVERYTHING anabolics or bodybuilding. Use your search button and read the educational threads.

slob is offline Member
    here's some advice about an oral cycle- don't do one.
    read this:
    Steroid Usage Basics For Beginers. 101

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    looks descent. it looks like u just need to thicken out. like ur back and arms, shoulders. do alot of pullups. that will widen ur back out. that should get the ball rollin

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    what your tat on lower back mean?

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    one of your lat's is bigger than the other.

good work though dude. you look good, and you'll just look better as your muscles get bigger and mature.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by John Stamos' Nephew
    one of your lat's is bigger than the other.

good work though dude. you look good, and you'll just look better as your muscles get bigger and mature.
    Yeah maybe from 1-armed deadlifts?

Looking good man!

Latimus is offline Banned
    time to start eating.

nathanw21 is offline Member
    yeah like latimus said. you dont need steroids yet. start by eating about 4,000 calories and you will get great gains. what does your diet look like? you will probably loose most of your gains off an oral only cycle. but hey at least you are deadlifting. that is a great start!!!

cheers guys...not tryin t blow my own trumpet but my camera tends t make things look a lot smaller...and believe me i have been eatin till my hearts content...i eat around 270 g of protein a day maybe need t bump up carbs tho ya right....i have always been slightly bigger on one side of my body n it annoys me..left arm bigger than right....right pec better than left...left shoulder igger than right...ha...anyway cheers for the advice...cant wait t get back t trainin..ya probably right will jus stay natural for a while then think about it with more experience behind me

cheers

tattoo means "as long as i breathe i hope" in latin

creepS is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mrmmonster
    i know i look a bit soft and maybe slightly bloated but i havent trained for two weeks so i have gon a bit soft. really could do with some advice about an oral cycle tho would really appreciate it..i live in uk so not sure how easy it is t get hold of gear over here

thanks alot

p.s. sorry bout the quality of the pics...will get my girlfriend t take sopme when i am back at trainin and on a cycle or somethin..cheers
    there is no such thing as good oral,forget about using AAS,you are not ready

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Don't mess w/an all oral cycle.

No-where fast.

~SC~

dont worry i not gonna now was jus wonderin if there was an alternative to stickin myself...thats cool tho i dont mind worin that bit harder...will bump up the carbs and work my tits off!!!!( british saying)!!! lol

Thread Information