Thread: Progress pics

talon is offline Senior Member

Progress pics

Well here it is, my progression over 11/2 years. The first and last pic (thats me on the right, all tiny) is the beginning, about 11/2 years ago, been training just about 6 months logically and dedicated, weighing about 160ish. The six months pics (first tri) are during the peak of my cycle last year where I shot up to around 194. The one year pics (second front and tri) are now and Im weighing in at around 198. I call them one year pics, because its been a year since I did my first and only cycle. I think Im alot bigger in the 1 year pics, then I was at the peak of my cycle!(this could be do to the loss in BF Ive has since Ive been off)

Stats:
    Start (11/2 years ago, wow!)-160, 12%bf
    6 months (at peak of cycle)-194, 14%bf
    1 year(now)-198, 10%bf (This is according to a micro fit assessment system, which is pretty accurate, 3 fold skin caliper test.)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Progress pics-start.jpg   Progress pics-1-year.jpg   Progress pics-6-months-tri.jpg   Progress pics-1-year-tri.jpg   Progress pics-start-2.jpg  

Last edited by talon; 03-24-2005 at 09:51 PM.

The last ones: 1rst back at 6 months, 2nd back now, 3rd front double bi is now also......Alright give me some feedback and please critque!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Progress pics-back-6-months.jpg   Progress pics-back-1-year.jpg   Progress pics-front-double-bi-1-year.jpg  
    Last edited by talon; 03-24-2005 at 08:28 PM.

dr.shred is offline Senior Member
    nice progression bro..can tell you've been working hard.

-SHRED

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    You look good. But i would have to say work on your shoulders and traps

shoulders, i def. need to bring up. im strong as hell on my over head lifts, but they are stubborn and dont seem to wanna grow.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    nice progresion, if overhead lifts are strong try workin out the rear delts. that will make ur shoulders look alot fuller. ur back improved nicely though

Oh yhea, my back has grown alot! You really cant tell b/c the pic is so dark, but its alot thicker and alot more cut. Ive been doing pullups till I puke, serious. I seriously wish I had a better camera. I look leaner in the first pick, but I am alot leaner now, you just cant see anything, including my abs, but they are there and my love handles got smaller, lol.
    Last edited by talon; 03-24-2005 at 08:55 PM.

Monsoon says is offline Associate Member
    Nice progress bro keep up the good work.

soontoberipped is offline Associate Member
    Looking good bro. Keep it up.

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    I think you used gear way too soon imo. You look good but you could have acheived the same physique naturally.
    Any shots of the wheels?

Prime, yes, I do if you search through my old posts. There is a pic of my legs in the journal I did while on cycle. I was 22 when I did the cycle and I had been training for 6 years. I said at the beginning of this thread, 11/2 years logically and dedicated. When I started the cycle I was already around 180 and benching 315 solid. Good diet, always in check. Check out the journal, I think its titled "Journey of A 13th Street Post Whore".

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Quote Originally Posted by talon
    Prime, yes, I do if you search through my old posts. There is a pic of my legs in the journal I did while on cycle. I was 22 when I did the cycle and I had been training for 6 years. I said at the beginning of this thread, 11/2 years logically and dedicated. When I started the cycle I was already around 180 and benching 315 solid. Good diet, always in check. Check out the journal, I think its titled "Journey of A 13th Street Post Whore".
    18 months isnt long to train naturally. If you were already up at 315 in 18 months they you must have some serious potential on the bench. My remarks were not meant to offend you. I was just offering my opinion.

hang on a second six years, 18 months im confused

Prime, lol, no I've been lifting weights since 11th grade year of high school, so for about six years. I've been training the last year and a half very dedicated, strict, and logically, as I've learned a vast amount of information about the science of workingout, weightlifting, programs design, biomechanics etc. This is due mainly to the fact that its my b.s. and masters program. So when I started my cycle I was 22years of age and very, very, educated on steroids . No your comment didnt offend me AT ALL. I was just implying that you check the thread out. Maybe there was more room for growth, b/c Im still growing now, being off for a year. At the time I thought I platued b/c I stayed that way for so many years b4 hitting a growth spurt.
    Last edited by talon; 03-25-2005 at 03:25 PM.

Gatorwr is offline New Member
    Very nice bro......you say it was your 1st and only cycle? Any chance you could fill in a newbie with the components of that cycle? I am doing a lot of research before throwing out my possible cycle to the "vets" on ar.. Keep up the progress!

Sure man, just go 2 search, type in Talon, and search all post started by user. Its listed under the title "Jouney of a 13th Street Post Whore". The first post in there has everything, including my cycle and my diet, all typed out and specified.

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    good goin bro keep it up

Gatorwr is offline New Member
    Talon
    Thanks for the info on your first cycle...very informative and obviously well planned out!

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Dang bro.. looks like you put on some seriuos mass. Arms really filled out along with the chest.

GatorWR: Your welcome, I hope it was informative. Good luck with your future plans.

Big O Legs: Thanks for the input. I've been working very, very hard for the last 6 months. Last year when I came off my cycle, I wasnt to happy with the bodyfat I put on. I loved the size and strength though, lol. BTW, how have you been? I havnt seen you around here much, well the times Ive been on. Hit me a pm when ya get a chance.

Here is another 1 yr front shot unflexed with a little better lighting. I think it shows my loss of bodyfat better. Still crappy camera though...lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Progress pics-1-year-2.jpg  

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Nice job... Your chest looks solid. I need to get mine up to par for sure.

Thread Information