Thread: me baby, me!

Jimmya73 is offline Senior Member

me baby, me!

alright, it's a pc camera, and i have to click the mouse to take pics, plus it is on a cord and not mounted. no bi and tri pics, but biceps will not grow anywhere but wide so just act like you saw pitiful ones, and advise freely. measurements are 15.5 arms, 40 chest, 22 quads. if these are too crappy tell me, i read the sticky and i wont start flaming.
    i am about 5'10 and 176 pounds
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails me baby, me!-picture-014.jpg   me baby, me!-picture-015.jpg   me baby, me!-picture-016.jpg  

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    It's my opinion that you don't have anywhere near the kind of base that deserves the addition of anabolics.. but since you decided to go ahead anyway, best of luck with it.

ummmm....ouch i think. the sust i had i believe was fake, using it according to everyones reccomendations i saw literally nothing in gains. and it was not diet problem either. so that is natural and i guess i plan to remain natural for a while. feel free to explain your comment further, unless you were trying to be a dick.

Tose22 is offline Associate Member
    he is probably referring to your BF. You should possibly get your diet in check, work on loosing some BF and then proceed to use AAS. Adding sustanon to your physique is not the right idea in my opinion as there is quite a bit of water retention with it and adding more bulk to your body would be back stepping. I am not flaming you bro just trying to give you some constructive criticism.

-Tose

i didnt think you were flaming and i definitley appreciate it.i wasnt quite sure what due-vet meant but if he wasnt flaming then great. i have always had lots of water retention...any ideas on how to get rid of that? and my bf is that way unless i cut down to about 1500-2000 calories and run 3 miles a day...i eat low glycemic, low fat, high protein 4-6 times a day, in the range of 2400-2800 calories...so if i get cut i lose the ability to build...how can i balance it?

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmya73
    i didnt think you were flaming and i definitley appreciate it.i wasnt quite sure what due-vet meant but if he wasnt flaming then great. i have always had lots of water retention...any ideas on how to get rid of that? and my bf is that way unless i cut down to about 1500-2000 calories and run 3 miles a day...i eat low glycemic, low fat, high protein 4-6 times a day, in the range of 2400-2800 calories...so if i get cut i lose the ability to build...how can i balance it?
    do some research, there are plenty of info here on how and what to do in certain situations..basically wear out that search button. diet section and the workout section imo, needs to be learned first before you go on aas..

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    feel free to explain your comment further, unless you were trying to be a dick.
    He simply stated that your current level of fitness/physique is not indicative of one that would need to use anabolic aides to improve.

I.E., you have a lot of work you could do NATURALLY to attain great results, and they would be permanent. You can't build the house w/no foundation.

That to me is very solid/sound/advice that will save you a lot of trouble in the future, not someone that is souding like "a dick" as you so eloquently stated.

Take it for what it's worth.

~SC~

WHOADY4SHOADY is offline Senior Member

I've said it many times and I'll say it again

Go to THE DIET FORUM. peace out.

lol i have been browsing it all day. any specific posts you guys could tell me about...ive read the stickys but scrolling through the numerous posts is tedious and im not sure i could find what i what. if i follow a stricter bulking diet i would not lose any body fat would i?im not neccessarily looking for that, just unsure of what you guys are saying....

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    You dont need to touch aas for a few years. You can gain alot naturally. As sc said you need to build a decent foundation. The woman who ran my old gym used to say you cant ice a cake untill you have baked it. Sound advice.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    lol i have been browsing it all day. any specific posts you guys could tell me about...ive read the stickys but scrolling through the numerous posts is tedious ..
    Maintaining a certain level of fitness is as tedious..but a necessity.

No member here is gonna do the reading for you.

Reveiw the diet stickies and compile a diet...from there you can be assisted.

Tedious?

It should be exciting and fun to have all of that information at your disposal. After all, it's your body we're talking about here.

~SC~

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Personally I think these guys are being a bit too hard on you. The pix are so close up it's impossible to get a good look at you. I don't see how it's possible to really judge someone farily without even seeing their arms or shoulders and neither are visible in your pix. From what you wrote, people are probably assuming they're pencils or something. I'd suggest putting up some better pix if you want well-informed feedback from people.

You also don't mention how long you've been working out, so that would help as well.

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Tedious?

It should be exciting and fun to have all of that information at your disposal. After all, it's your body we're talking about here.

~SC~
    Shlt thats how i felt. I read through some of your posts originally SC, and was amazed at some of the common dietary mistakes i was making. I think my first 6 months here as a member were spent almost solely in the diet forum, as that is where my knowledge was lacking...

This site is a gold mine, you have tons of info at your disposal. Nothing is tedious here, its all compiled into one forum for you. I'm not sure where the complication lies, as searching google for GOOD dietary information that didn't contradict other articles is what i found to be tedious!

well if i am being hit to hard it could only make me better,fuel for the fire. the arms arent pencils and my shoulders are probably one of my best body parts. i have been training for 4 years, since 9th grade. I didnt ever factor in diet until this past year maybe, but i think what i have works well.

and i was not asking anybody to search for me, but maybe if they authored or responded in a post that seems very pertinent to my situation it would be a very helpful, decent thing to do for someone to point to that specific post as guidance. not asking for handouts, just help.

as for my diet:
    2-3 rtds a day, 45 g protein, 2 g sugar. 3 liters of water minimum. these arent neccessarily tied to meals, just things i drink.

breakfast is usually either 1 pack of instant oatmeal and an apple, 4 eggs, or a protein shake.

2nd meal is usually brown rice with 2 chicken breasts and shredded fat free cheddar.

rtd post workout, followed by 1 chicken breast grilled, 2-apples, possibly more oatmeal

4th meal i can tuna on wheat bread(3 slices)

5th meal and or 6 meal usually consist of protein shakes or bars, as most of the time i am at work and i do not have time to prepare meals and bring them

Quote Originally Posted by johnsomebody
    Personally I think these guys are being a bit too hard on you. The pix are so close up it's impossible to get a good look at you. I don't see how it's possible to really judge someone farily without even seeing their arms or shoulders and neither are visible in your pix.
    As a dietary consultant/trainer/sports nutritionist who's helped 1000's, I can clearly make an accurate assessment by what was provided. All that is missing is his arms and part of his shoulders. Those small bodyparts are null/void in total body progression.

The midsection and legs tell all that one really needs to know about conditioning and years in the game. I realize this may not be easy for the un-trained eye, but there is more than enough visual representation in his first post to be able to make a valid assessment.

~SC~

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WHOADY4SHOADY

youve said it many times?? with only 19 posts...?

DrugsrGood is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDfromGC
    youve said it many times?? with only 19 posts...?

Lmao

If you met me you might not believe me but I do have friends in real life that ask me about nutrition, and that is where I always point them. Also dont be fooled by my amount of posts I have been a member here for 2 years.

illuzions is offline Associate Member
    hard to tell from pics...stick to your diet....eat your protein...then eat some more....train train train!

I'll start posting more just for you. lol.

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    just keep with it man, keep training and working hard, u'll get to where u want to b.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WHOADY4SHOADY
    You only have 27 posts.

So what if I only have 27 posts what does that matter? Your a loser and I dont make fun of you for that do I? Puts up flame shield.

Thread Information