justin2305 is offline Senior Member

trying to progress lol be gentle!!!

hey guys ive been trying to bulk up latley and i think im doing aight, not really gettin as thick as i want but ill hopefully get there.. im thinking of competeing in some teen comps cuz im still only 18yrs old, but i still have a long way to go bf i go through with that.ps: please dont flame the legs to hard im really trying lol... any advise and or help would be greatly appriciated
    k my current stats are
    5 10
    180lbs
    umm prolly b/w 8-10%body fat
    as of now im on no cycles of any sort just eating my ass off well trying to and working out, no cardio (trying to bulk), 4days a wk workout.. this summer im going to try and hit it hard, right now i just have so much with school and all and i cant eat as much as i need to due to being in dang school for almost 8hrs aday... thanks for any help
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails trying to progress lol be gentle!!!-me-4wks.jpg   trying to progress lol be gentle!!!-me-wk4-2.jpg   trying to progress lol be gentle!!!-me-wk4-3.jpg   trying to progress lol be gentle!!!-me-wk4.jpg   trying to progress lol be gentle!!!-me-wk4-6.jpg  

and heres the rest. and oh ya ive been training prety hard now for about a yr or so maybe a lil longer.. thanks guys
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails trying to progress lol be gentle!!!-me-wk4-3.jpg   trying to progress lol be gentle!!!-me-wk4-4.jpg   trying to progress lol be gentle!!!-me-wk4-5.jpg  

just in case someones like "a yr what??" well ive always worked out but the past yr or so ive gottin real into it lol thanks

Bigsickd is offline New Member
    I just presented trophys to the teen class at the NPC Fresno,CA. And looking at your pictures you would have placed in the top 3 easy. Good work bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigsickd
    I just presented trophys to the teen class at the NPC Fresno,CA. And looking at your pictures you would have placed in the top 3 easy. Good work bro.
    thanks alot bud i really appriciate it

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    you look great, big potential IMO

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    You look good man, i would say you are closer to 8% .

oops sorry bout puting that back shot in twice i just noticed, thanks guys ive been trying to gain as much bulk as possible but my genetics come from 2 lil skinny ppl lol so its kinda hard to put some lbs on

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Looks like you have done a great job. I can relate to school messing up the diet, workouts, sleep, etc. Keep up the good fight!

Quote Originally Posted by sp9
    Looks like you have done a great job. I can relate to school messing up the diet, workouts, sleep, etc. Keep up the good fight!
    I can remember back in high school when I was trying to pack on size. A typical lunch for me would be the bagged lunch mom packed, and on top of that 2 deli sandwiches, a can of tuna(yeah, I'd actually drain the ****er right in the lunch room over the trash can) like 4 or 5 chocolate milks Got so bad I would sneak food into class and eat it, even got kicked out a few times. Guess you could say I had better things to do than school. Now I'm paying for it,hahahahah.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    I can remember back in high school when I was trying to pack on size. A typical lunch for me would be the bagged lunch mom packed, and on top of that 2 deli sandwiches, a can of tuna(yeah, I'd actually drain the ****er right in the lunch room over the trash can) like 4 or 5 chocolate milks Got so bad I would sneak food into class and eat it, even got kicked out a few times. Guess you could say I had better things to do than school. Now I'm paying for it,hahahahah.
    My last cycle ended in august. I was happy as hell with it. Then I got busy at work, putting in 50-60 hours a week and was going to grad school half time at nights. Messed me all up.

bodybuilding in a way has held me back from being succesful in other areas of my life. This is the only hard part about it to me. It's such an addiction it makes me put it before everything else in life. So I'm under the conclusion that bodybuilding in some way ,shape ,or form has to eventually become a source of income. Not saying as a pro or anything someday, but possibly a gym owner, trainer, etc etc

ya all ill eat in the morning is a pro. shake then my pops makes me a chicken breast sub with some chips for lunch so thats all i eat for 8hrs lol not to good but when this summer comes ill be able to fit 6+ meals aday and maybe pack on some true size

dogsofwar is offline Member
    Lookin real lean bro. Good definition. Takes a lot
    of dicipline to look like you do.

brew035 is offline Associate Member
    You are one lean mofo. The only thing I noticed is it looks like your right arm is bigger than your left i dont know maybe im just trippin. But you look great. im 5'8'' 155 and hope to look like you do some day.

Quote Originally Posted by brew035
    You are one lean mofo. The only thing I noticed is it looks like your right arm is bigger than your left i dont know maybe im just trippin. But you look great. im 5'8'' 155 and hope to look like you do some day.
    thanks bro, yes it does in the pic, i think its the angle i no for sure it is a lil smaller cuz of when i measured but its only like .3 smaller so theres really not a big difference i dont think lol well hopefully

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    Back and shoulders look great especially. Nice job bro.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Good work for only 1 year of serious training!

~SC~

i did one cycle of test e 250mgs/wk for 10wks exactly a yr ago well begining of last summer but thats it, yes very dumb mistake i was totally uneducated and didnt do pct or anything! but i went to the doc not to long after and got some blood work done and the doc said i was as healthy as an ox lol however healthy that is.. but i went from 168 to 185 lol then got off and lost pretty much all of it, no nolva or anything oh ya i was taking those novedex anti-es u can get in the store but thats it i went back down to around 173ish and have been fighting to break 180, just resently i reached 182lbs and thats when i took the pics, bf then ive always hit the weights but not serious and no diet and all that so i started with an ok base then hit that cycle and got a better base even though i lost most of it i seemed to grow faster even though i was off but im stuck agian at 180 so ill see what i can get naturally for a while

moush is offline Senior Member
    wow dude....you are absolutely shredded...someday ill be there someday you are an inspiration and its people like you that keep me going to help me achieve my ultimate goal

Quote Originally Posted by moush
    wow dude....you are absolutely shredded...someday ill be there someday you are an inspiration and its people like you that keep me going to help me achieve my ultimate goal
    thanks moush, im glad to help ppl like SCs punk self keep me going and motivated as well, work hard and ull be there

BigRandy is offline Associate Member
    great job

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Good job bud

Wanna trade avatars?

Quote Originally Posted by aXe Leatherdaddy
    Good job bud

Wanna trade avatars?
    thanks and no im good lol

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    def. lookin real good. all i can say is get ur legs up to par and ur set. great bf% and muscle. def. milk ur genetics for all there worth. u gonna do anymore cycles in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    def. lookin real good. all i can say is get ur legs up to par and ur set. great bf% and muscle. def. milk ur genetics for all there worth. u gonna do anymore cycles in the future.
    thanks, im planning on maybe hoping on another lil simple test cycle in the future but as of right now na im gonna chill and bust ass some more, i figure with being in school so much and not eating properly or getting enough sleep ill get alot of natural gains just from that, ill almost double my food intake, but when that platoe comes test here i come lol

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    wow, 1 year of serious training...looking greaT!

jarrettathawaii is offline Junior Member
    looks pretty good! legs look good too!

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by justin2305
    thanks, im planning on maybe hoping on another lil simple test cycle in the future but as of right now na im gonna chill and bust ass some more, i figure with being in school so much and not eating properly or getting enough sleep ill get alot of natural gains just from that, ill almost double my food intake, but when that platoe comes test here i come lol
    nice. yeah im waitin for my first. but anyway good luck on the hard training

You have been blessed with good genetics, which for most of us is not the case, you are def. lower than 10%bf, but seeing as how you are 18 and I though I read that you did a cycle last year, the best thing I can tell you is if you are getting these kind of results naturally already then fvck the juice man you are too young and you should def. be proud of your genetics. You are doing great naturally, keep it up and your comp dreams will happen bro.

thanks to all yall, i really appriciate the comps and advise

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Hows your diet look now?

Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    Hows your diet look now?
    lol actually its not to great, ill give u as much as i can, i dont really have a set diet, aight in the morning ill drink a protein shake (cyto gainer) then no meal till lunch at school which is a chicken breast sub and some chips with some milk, then ill go home make another shake (half serving) for before my workout, after workout another half serving, then dinner which normally consist of chicken, taters, some greens and a salad (not always but on an average day) then maybe a 2hot pockets and a big glass of milk bf i go to sleep and if i dont feel like eating bf bed time ill drink lik 3/4 serving of my cyto gainer (if i could afford to drink 3full servings aday i would) thats prety much it on my average day, its not to great but i squeeze what i can in considering im in school almost all day

Quote Originally Posted by justin2305
    lol actually its not to great, ill give u as much as i can, i dont really have a set diet, aight in the morning ill drink a protein shake (cyto gainer) then no meal till lunch at school which is a chicken breast sub and some chips with some milk, then ill go home make another shake (half serving) for before my workout, after workout another half serving, then dinner which normally consist of chicken, taters, some greens and a salad (not always but on an average day) then maybe a 2hot pockets and a big glass of milk bf i go to sleep and if i dont feel like eating bf bed time ill drink lik 3/4 serving of my cyto gainer (if i could afford to drink 3full servings aday i would) thats prety much it on my average day, its not to great but i squeeze what i can in considering im in school almost all day
    oh my bad i forgot one thing, just in the past 3wks or so ive been eating 1cup of oatmeal with 2cups of milk in it, with a 2cup glass of milk bf bed i totaled it all up one day and it was somthing like 780cals and 45g of protien, so i figured that would be a good midnight snack bf bed time

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    I like your look Bro...

Keep at it.

illuzions is offline Associate Member
    at 18 you look great...just think what 20 pounds will do for you...in a couple years you will be a monster..

seanw is offline Banned
    Fantastic effort bro, you look awsome. Where is muscleboy, he is gonna want to see pic with your pants off

I just read all these messages... Talk about a confidence booster bro! I agree with everybody though, you look great. I am 18 too, working out for a year and a half, and look nothing like you even though I put on about 40 lbs last year. Good job, keep at it

EatRite is offline Senior Member
    lookin real good man... keep up the serious training...

Thread Information