Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    RideR1 is offline Junior Member

ok Finally got pics. Before and after What do you think.. Critique me please!!

The first pic was taken 3 months ago... the last week in December.. i got back in the Gym Jan 1 and started my cycle on the 5th of march so only about 4 weeks ago.. What do you think?????? Let me know!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ok Finally got pics. Before and after What do you think.. Critique me please!!-3-mon-ago.jpg   ok Finally got pics. Before and after What do you think.. Critique me please!!-front-2.jpg   ok Finally got pics. Before and after What do you think.. Critique me please!!-side-1.jpg   ok Finally got pics. Before and after What do you think.. Critique me please!!-arm.jpg   ok Finally got pics. Before and after What do you think.. Critique me please!!-back.jpg  

More!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ok Finally got pics. Before and after What do you think.. Critique me please!!-back2.jpg   ok Finally got pics. Before and after What do you think.. Critique me please!!-front.jpg   ok Finally got pics. Before and after What do you think.. Critique me please!!-frontt.jpg  

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    Quote Originally Posted by RideR1
    What do you think??????
    You shouldn't have cycled

Why do you say?

You could have gotten WAY bigger naturally.

so does that mean no comment on how the pics look??

You look way better than in the first pic. I'd work on your back and triceps.

Please forget steroids for a couple of years.

CastorTroy is offline Junior Member
    What does your cycle look like?

Keep hitting the chest hard too.

500 mg test cyp plus 250 mg dec /////week

3 mon ago was 161 today=180

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ReX357
    You shouldn't have cycled
    That and get more Nolva or Letro... your nipps are quite puffy bro

You do look much improved but you didn't need AAS to do it, keep working hard either way man

jarrettathawaii is offline Junior Member
    It does look like you could have early signs of gyno. But you have improved alot

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    nice impovements, take care of that gyno also.

I have always had slightly puffy nips...so you still think it is nessecary to run tha Tamox.

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    good job keep it up bro.

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    Good progress so far..could have gained a lot more naturally though. Helps a lot to have a solid base before you hit the gear. Don't worry though, you're doing ok. I would train naturally for a while to build up a solid base after this cycle is through. Good luck.

I know i jumped in way to early..But sometimes in life you make mistakes.. I have learned.. I will finish this cycle and go naturally for some time to build a real foundation.. Thanks for the advice!

yooo is offline Associate Member
    I have always had slightly puffy nips...so you still think it is nessecary to run tha Tamox.
    Bro, thats gyno, no question about it..

going to get two bottles of Tamox tommorow overnighted from AR-R ...Any suggestions for doseage...I have about 5 weeks left of cycle.. Do you think i should also get a bottle of Letro or should the Nolva be enough??

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    bro, imo you are 100% not ready to cycle. but thats just my opinion

you shoulda got bigger naturally

your building a house on sand

i appreciate your advice...but do you think you might be able to answer the more important Question i have now...

i think you should have thought about what you did before doing it....sorry bro but i only tell you this because i didnt start my FIRST cycle until i was positive on my diet, training,sleep, etc. also i was around 193lbs. when i started, not 160. Not trying to be a dik or anything im just giving you some constructive criticism. But whats done is done, so all i have to say then is work the back way harder....good luck

ok once again.. I appreciate all the posts..but i need some help now with my question about 4 posts up!

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yooo
    Bro, thats gyno, no question about it..
    Not true at all. Just because his nipples are puffy doesn't mean he has gyno...

I have puffier nipples, i had puberty gyno when i was younger, but no longer do thanks to some self-medicating...

I still have puffier nipples. That doesn't mean i have any breast tissue!

yooo is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by angelxterminator

I have puffier nipples, i had puberty gyno when i was younger, but no longer do thanks to some self-medicating...

99 out of 100 are going to say HIS case is gyno for sure, especially lookin at the pics in the chronology of events...

I think i will post a couple of pics form some time ago to see if you guys can see any real changes in the nips.. Here is one first off from about 3 years ago.. i will look for another that is about 6 mon to 1 yr old.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ok Finally got pics. Before and after What do you think.. Critique me please!!-yrs-ago.jpg  

Here is one from about 2 yr ago..They look just as puffy here.. What you think.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ok Finally got pics. Before and after What do you think.. Critique me please!!-2-yr-ago.jpg  

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Yeah my man, get off gear and hit it up natty for a good many years.

You will be glad you did!

~SC~

heed the expert advice Rider, you'll appreciate it in the future

carmine09 is offline Associate Member
    ok once again.. I appreciate all the posts..but i need some help now with my question about 4 posts up!
    ok to answer your question about tamox. what was the size of the bottle you got. they usually run 60ml. bottle per 20 mg plunger. you can use 10 mg ed on cycle and jump to 20 mg for pct. but your nipps are quite puffy. and from your previous pics they are not. listen to what the other bros are telling you. i guess finish your cycle do proper PCT. and go nat. if you are serious about the game you will follow this advice and build a better fondation. but def. take care of your nips. may or may not be gyno. but stop it now. best of luck bro.

oops!
    when you get your supps. do some research
    i would go with 30 mg for a week then 20mg until your problem subsides then continue with 10mg ed. then pct 2 weeks from last injection. 20mg ed for two three weeks.
    Last edited by carmine09; 04-05-2005 at 07:31 AM.

O.fO.shO is offline Member
    I'd get the letro , couldnt hurt . Someone just posted a thread about applying it directly to the nips and took out alot of the puffiness .

End of 7th week!! Updated pics... how am I doin??

Hello

Ok so i know there was controversy over the topic of me cycling when i did.. I hear everyone out and i know i made a mistake... Should of gone natty much longer... But since i was already going for a few weeks i decided to continue and plan to work out natural after cycle is over as hard as possible to build my foundation correct... At the begining of the post is a pic of me in the last week of Dec... Anyhow i am now on my 7th week of my cycle here is a pic taken today.. How am i coming along??
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ok Finally got pics. Before and after What do you think.. Critique me please!!-gym-2-revise.jpg  

this one is a little more clear..Taken on my phone sorry
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ok Finally got pics. Before and after What do you think.. Critique me please!!-gym-revise.jpg  

bigcut77 is offline Associate Member
    lookin good man. nips are not as puffy now. Just remember when you come off cycle to hit it hard natty for a while.

yea... also i did end up getting the letro and the tamox for the nips.. if interested i started the letro on the 6th of april so i have been taking it for 2 wksat 1.25 mg eod and topically on days off ( just to see)... gonna go with the tamox and clomid for PCT.

WHOADY4SHOADY is offline Senior Member
    I know everybody else said this already, but stay natural after this cycle for at least a couple of years man. What you did is impatient, and ridiculous. You had a lackluster base to begin with and that is being generous. I have friends that dont even work out that have a better look than your after results because your muscle maturity wasnt developed. Please guys be patient and dont be so god dang juice happy. Please take this as advice and advice only.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Hello

Ok so i know there was controversy over the topic of me cycling when i did.. I hear everyone out and i know i made a mistake... Should of gone natty much longer... But since i was already going for a few weeks i decided to continue and plan to work out natural after cycle is over as hard as possible to build my foundation correct... At the begining of the post is a pic of me in the last week of Dec... Anyhow i am now on my 7th week of my cycle here is a pic taken today.. How am i coming along??
    The problem of juicing without a proper foundation is gains are not so great but after cycle losses are unbelievably brutal. Within 30 days of leaving the cycle you could be smaller then you started.

joedabull is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by angelxterminator

what did u do as far as self medicating

BlueAndromeda73 is offline Senior Member
    Just a comment on the pics, I saw your origional back but only the front on the updated one, if you are still havin problems, try wide grip pull-ups or pull-downs, and close grip pull downs with the row Y bar, I found this helps to widen the back out and then the close grip really helps with separation. Also I am 20 and have been going natural this whole time, and am now thinking about doing my first cycle, I am 6'2" and about 225lbs. there is a pic of me on here from yester day, so if you guys could check it out and let me know what you think about me starting my first cycle that would be great. But anyway ride, don't get discouraged ytou have done good so far, just when you switch back to natural kick it up a notch and work you @ss off, you can get some pretty serious results from just doing that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information