Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member

Please Critique my Physique.... Pics..

I need some help getting an idea from your point of view what areas i need to really focus on. What parts of my upper body are not proportionate?? I have only been working out and dieting 9-10 months total. My cycle was 500mg EW test e and 100mg eod Winny. I know my body fat is still not that low but its come a long way in 9 months. I was 26% 249 lbs last June. The 1st 2 pic are me from last June. So go easy on me. I am now 202lbs.

I'm not sure exactly how to flex each body part so i just did what i could. thanks for all your advice. I am starting a new cycle shortly and i need to know what to focus really hard on to bring my body up to par. thanks

Here are 4 more..

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    WOW bro HUGE improvement. Good job, keep it up

dr.shred is offline Senior Member
    very nice progress bro, you should be proud of yourself.

-SHRED

DrugsrGood is offline Associate Member
    Great job so far. I would say most importantly keep shedding the fat. You work on legs as well?

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    looks like u put hard work in. keep at it. its kinda hard to tell from the pics but it looks like ur back is ur strong point. now that u got ur bf down work on solid muscle gains

carmine09 is offline Associate Member
    WoW! First off, congrats on the weight loss! Why do you want to start another cycle so soon! if you have been only lifting for a year i believe that what you said, you have alot of natural potential. a.s.s. is not the answer. just my opinion! i think you should put together a very srtict diet and workout regime and see what you can do for the next year.

from the pics i think you can work on you upper chest, just from what i can see, your shoulders and back! arms look like there your strong point! no pic of the legs! so i cant comment! keep up the hard work, you have alot of potential!

Quote Originally Posted by DrugsrGood
    Great job so far. I would say most importantly keep shedding the fat. You work on legs as well?
    actually i have pretty big legs naturally from years of soccer and like most people i forgot to take pics. I never worked them until about 8 weeks ago though. My own stupidity.Now, I love squats, deads etc.. I know 1000 times more today about diet, steroids , working out than i did last june. I try to absorb all the info i can from this place and keep on going.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Great change!

~SC~

thanks for all the props guys... The back pic looks nasty to me for some reason. Oh well.

Anything look out of proportion?? I think my chest needs to come up some for sure. I have moved my bench from 205 max to 315 in the last 5 months but chest still appears small to me. what do you think??

Quote Originally Posted by carmine09
    WoW! First off, congrats on the weight loss! Why do you want to start another cycle so soon! if you have been only lifting for a year i believe that what you said, you have alot of natural potential. a.s.s. is not the answer. just my opinion! i think you should put together a very srtict diet and workout regime and see what you can do for the next year.

from the pics i think you can work on you upper chest, just from what i can see, your shoulders and back! arms look like there your strong point! no pic of the legs! so i cant comment! keep up the hard work, you have alot of potential!
    thanks upper chest for sure needs improvement. I just started hitting the incline dumbell flyes and incline Db bench. I got too caught up with my flat bench strength moving so well and lost focus on the right exercises to make my chest grow.

here is another upper back pic... how do my rear delts look?? I want to gain that massive width i see on some of you guys.

carmine09 is offline Associate Member
    they look decent for the amount of time you have been training. and yes dont get caught up in the number game with the weights. proper weight with proper form and technique will get the gains you are looking for!

yeah, Everyone gets caught up in the # game sometimes but the good thing is i can realize it and make adjustments. I dont care anymore what the weight says. I focus now on proper form and proper methods. As i learn more i'll make more adjustments month by month.

Awesome. Keep it up!

WHOADY4SHOADY is offline Senior Member
    Unbelievable transformation bro, take it one day at a time and its all cake from there but dont eat it cause cake is bad, LOL.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro

you put in your work and it shows...great transformation

ace ventura is offline Member
    WOW.

I wonder how people you know react to your transformation?

dutchman718 is offline Junior Member
    great job bro, you should really be proud of yourself

illuzions is offline Associate Member
    unbelievable job....best of luck to future progress...you should be very proud of youself!

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    congrats stay with it you've done a great job so far.

mushroomstampr is offline Associate Member
    youve definitly had an excellent transformation. as for what your proportions look like i'd say you should bring up your bi's and your upper chest/shoulders. im sure u know to do core movements and all that. As ace ventura said what kind of reactions or comments are u getting from people u know about ur transformation cuz from what i see its pretty drastic. specially for one of the good ole boys

thnaks for the props guys!! I really appreciate it. When i run into people i havent seen in months 1st off they dont recognize me until they get close enough to realize its me. The look on their face and the expressions is enough to just keep me driving to better myself. Positive feedback is something that motivates all of us.

as you said, i have to work on my upper chest and even my shoulders a little harder. what core exercises do you gusy do for upper chest. I just started incline flyes and i see improvement in just 2 weeks.My bi's actually beleive it or not is what everyone always comments on being so huge. I went thru a phase of fascination with forearms too.I worked to blow them up the best i could. I think huge forearms are sicker than biceps. thats just me. I'm working on the basic mass building core movements as i am getting ready to jump on a major cycle soon.

Thanks againt to everyone who has commented. I'll keep you guys posted up with new pics in about 12-14 weeks. I am expecting some serious results.

Meso is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Mike
    here is another upper back pic... how do my rear delts look?? I want to gain that massive width i see on some of you guys.

"M" is for Mike.

Thread Information