CutPimp is offline New Member

What do you guys think?

I have JUST turned 18. I have always been verrry thin and my whole life basically i have been trying to gain weight. People tell me, "well just eat!" or "eat 5000 calories a day", but i really cant. I can constantly all day and like little snacks and things throughout the day and im lucky to hit 4000 calories. I have tried eating higher calorie "meals".. pasta, chicken, cereal, eggs, etc.. but if i fill myself up then i wont be able to eat hardly anything for a while except like a snack (powerbar). But i always try to eat as much as i can throughout the day and i have finally hit 145(on a good day).

I am 18, 6'2", 145 lbs and i seemed to like maxed out on gains.. im doing 1000 crunches for one set and honestly i stop cause they are boring and it takes me 20-30 mins to do them and thats as big as my abs get. dont get me wrong they are pretty cut but i want like HELLA cut. any ideas? is it from my weight?

Also i was born with this ANNOYING thing that im so self conscious over, i wont even take off my shirt!, called pectus excavatum. Basically, the rib cage has over grown when i was born and it began to cave in. hence, the whole in my chest, its like a dent that sinks in about 3" and it has made it VERY hard to even look like i have a chest. so im workin on that and maybe someone has advice for building my chest. there is no muscle there i can just feel the bone underneath the skin. all the muscle is at the top.

Im thinkin of trying some dbol or something to make me get hella bigger but im not to sure. i just want to do like one cycle of it and see. or some hgh? HGH is lookin more appealing to me. Especially cuz i want to get taller and im still growing, i just slowed down. Im like the second short male in my family.

THANKS!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What do you guys think?-untitled-1-copy.jpg  
    Last edited by CutPimp; 03-18-2006 at 12:43 PM.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    gear is off for a while mate no drug's yet

you say you've tried everything in your diet but trust me stay on the board work on your diet and don't think of pumping gear into your body

Njectable is offline Member
    gotta eat bro

ward065 is offline Member
    eat eat and eat, and then eat some more!!

1000 crunches for one set? there's no need for that...train hard and heavy... and eat!

DBflash21 is offline Member
    I'm guessing since you're 18 you're not aware of what HGH costs, infact I'm not even quite sure but I do know it cost a lot of money. No gear yet bro, diet, no junk food, lots of water, and number 1 key...BE CONSISTENT!

I know how much it costs. well if im looking at the right thing... http://www.global-nutrition-inc.com/sc-022.html .. and my friend is buying it for me so it doesnt reallly matter as long as its under like $150.. so yeah.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by CutPimp
    I know how much it costs. well if im looking at the right thing... http://www.global-nutrition-inc.com/sc-022.html .. and my friend is buying it for me so it doesnt reallly matter as long as its under like $150.. so yeah.

mate do yourself a favour and spend the money on food instead of that crap

What do you suggest other than that... and food.. we have food and i eat alot..

slacker is offline Associate Member
    um... thats not the right stuff.. I have same problem with my chest, I'm 5"11, 180lbs. There is a pic of my chest. You are 6'2" how much taller do u want to get?

http://forums.steroid.com/attachment...1&d=1126125532

well seeing as tho im the shortest i would like to be in the middle which is about 6'5" 6'6".. ur chest looks better than mine.. mine is caved in i have been trying to fill it for years..

wuboy25 is offline Associate Member

Do you seriously think this is HGH??

I won't make fun of you man ( even if I could), I seriously think you need to open up your eyes, admit you know anything about steroids or hormones, do some research for a few years and start concentrating on nutrition and training.

My advice : eat, eat and eat again. You're an ecto, wanna get bigger? EAT!!!!

HGH under 150$ ! LOL It would be a dream!!!

i have been looking into it for a while.. i just have no idea where the hell HGH is sold and how much it is.. i have just read a bunch about it. That and dbol .. i know where to get that and stuff but i hear that dbol users when they stop using they lose alot of their gains.. i want to keep mine and not HAVE to rely on it

Blue Pit is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slacker
    um... thats not the right stuff.. I have same problem with my chest, I'm 5"11, 180lbs. There is a pic of my chest. You are 6'2" how much taller do u want to get?

http://forums.steroid.com/attachment...1&d=1126125532
    Nice pit dude!!!

chest6 is offline Banned
    Plase stop talking about steroids and hgh. Oh..and also..that isn't the HGH you want..thats like "Legal gear" DBALL crap.

soccer#3 is offline Anabolic Member
    U lookin pretty good but u need to work on ur traps

my traps are actually pretty big when i flex them.. i just couldnt figure out how to flex all that at once! LOL!

Thank You! Btw

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Do not get anywhere NEAR STEROIDS or HGH.

The HGH you could not afford anyhow for the duration needed to help you, and at 18 it would only serve to further f*ck you up.

Gear would do about as much good as paint w/no house.

Build your foundation first, then try to paint the house. You need to learn to lift/eat/sleep/gain weight and muscle NATURALLY before you ask for chemical aid.

If you don't do that naturally, there is NOTHING for the chemicals to assist.

Prioritize/plan/be consistent.

~SC~

ward065 is offline Member
    CutPimp, i was like you when i was younger. In fact i wasted a bunch of money on that cell tech crap, i was taking all these supplements but i was not training properly and in the end was not eating enough. Thus gains could not occur........i was in denial but eventually i learned the importance of sleep, diet and REALLY training.

train410 is offline Junior Member
    very well put ward065. We could tell this kid till we were blue in the face and he would still think we were wrong and he is right. We've all been there in our younger days. We didn't have the luxury of talking to thousands of people on the nert so maybe it will work for him, I only had some fat guys to talk to at the gym that lifted heavy weight. Stay away for a few years cutpimp and eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat............................

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    You need the help of high calarie weight gainer shakes..,. like GNC sells 1800 calarie weight gainer shakes... well doing the entire shake will fill you up and spoil your appetite for next meal but if you drink a 900 calarie half a shake with dinner and add this to your diet daily as well as some regular 100% whey shakes and you should be gaining a pound a week before you know it. The side effect of the extra protein and calaries is, this will certainly encourage you to grow TALLER more then anything else. You need ample nutrition to grow taller, this stuff is like fertilizer for flowers it will make you grow bigger with weight gainer then without.

I have always struggled with weight gaining as well brutha, but you honestly can overcome it.

Due to a very small bone structure (wrists and ankles are like twigs) I have always tried to "fill out" my body. I started out at 117 lbs when I was 17, and peaked at about 170 lbs at age 19. This is all without any gear, and minimal supplements.

You will quickly adapt to eating more. In the beginning force food down to the point where you can almost feel it coming up your throat, you should be THAT full every meal. Eventually your stomach will expand and you will be able to eat horses and cows and whatever other cliche you want.

sigmatro11 is offline Associate Member
    I have JUST turned 18. I have always been verrry thin and my whole life basically i have been trying to gain weight. People tell me, "well just eat!" or "eat 5000 calories a day", but i really cant. I can constantly all day and like little snacks and things throughout the day and im lucky to hit 4000 calories. I have tried eating higher calorie "meals".. pasta, chicken, cereal, eggs, etc.. but if i fill myself up then i wont be able to eat hardly anything for a while except like a snack (powerbar). But i always try to eat as much as i can throughout the day and i have finally hit 145(on a good day).

I am 18, 6'2", 145 lbs and i seemed to like maxed out on gains.. im doing 1000 crunches for one set and honestly i stop cause they are boring and it takes me 20-30 mins to do them and thats as big as my abs get. dont get me wrong they are pretty cut but i want like HELLA cut. any ideas? is it from my weight?

Also i was born with this ANNOYING thing that im so self conscious over, i wont even take off my shirt!, called pectus excavatum. Basically, the rib cage has over grown when i was born and it began to cave in. hence, the whole in my chest, its like a dent that sinks in about 3" and it has made it VERY hard to even look like i have a chest. so im workin on that and maybe someone has advice for building my chest. there is no muscle there i can just feel the bone underneath the skin. all the muscle is at the top.

Im thinkin of trying some dbol or something to make me get hella bigger but im not to sure. i just want to do like one cycle of it and see. or some hgh? HGH is lookin more appealing to me. Especially cuz i want to get taller and im still growing, i just slowed down. Im like the second short male in my family.

THANKS!

Your fooling yourself for one thing! HGH will only allow you to grow to your potential and you taking steriods at this point in time would be a huge waste of money. If you cannot eat your 4000 calories a day then how do you plan to feed your muscles when on steroids ? The juice just doesnt make them magically appear.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Outline your diet.. i'm sure you don't 'eat a lot'. Not by bodybuilding standards at least.

~Narkissos

daytrader is offline Member
    i started an ecto like you bro... not quit that skinny... but i gotta eat 8 solid meals a day to gain.... i cook a shit load of food(chicken,salmon,potatoes,rice and turkey) twice a week to make the diet possible... this is what you will probally have to end up doing to gain some size... BTW looks like you dohave good genetics if you get that diet in check and dont know if its the way your standin but delts completley over power your pysique.. GL bro and post a diet!

Big Broker 1 is offline Associate Member
    you need to stay natural and keep reading on this board...there are many good bro's here with great info, just keep reading, eating and training and soon enough you will gain wait.. Gear is no good for you at your age..Give it time you will be happy u did

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member

THANKS!
    way too young for anything, u dont stop growing at age 18 u need to have patience. dbol will quickly get u big and just as fast youll lose it all. i was probly 5'11 150, when i graduated at 18, im soon to be 21 and have weight fluctuating a little bit over 200 currently. heavy weight, low reps, compound exercises, lots of food, u will be very unhappy with ur results from gear at ur current age....u should eat to the point when u go to bed every nite u feel exhausted from the amount of food u have eaten. during one time i was bulking, i woke up every nite in the middle of winter sweating and would open the window just because my body was working so much to handle all the food i would take in. let me know if u have questions

gtxben is offline Junior Member
    Bro, you're 18 and are ripped....so your a bit small.......I was 18 yrs old, 6'5" and 165lbs......now I'm 31 and 245lbs. I've got up to 275lbs at my prime....but now just like to maintain. You've probably got 2-3 more skinny years....but keep doing what you have been, eat constantly and attempt to go heavier on the weights and TRUST ME it will pay off....all drug free. When I was between 20-21, within a single year I put on almost 50lbs and jumped from that 165 up to 215+. It'll only be a matter of time.

Thread Information