Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    anabolicbruce is offline Associate Member
    First of all those are the only pics I have available online, therefore the only pics I can post. Second of all, there may be plenty of sick f***s that lie and post pics, I am not one of them. Third of all, go ahead and sit behind your computer tough guy, I swear I will buy you a plane ticket and will make my threats a reality you fat f***. pm me and I will arrange the ticket! This isnt about being a Marine, its the fact that I will break every bone in you body. Who's the bitch, id say you!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    [QUOTE=anabolicbruce]
    Quote Originally Posted by alphaman
    Seems a little fishy.... hmm......[/QUOTE

Who the f*** are you to say my pics are fishy? the logo is from my agent who put together my portfolio. You want to question my honesty again, Ill fly you to Tampa, fl, you can see me in person then Ill knock your teeth out!

Semper Fi
    Keep threatening people and I'll knock out your connection to this site.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by anabolicbruce
    First of all those are the only pics I have available online, therefore the only pics I can post. Second of all, there may be plenty of sick f***s that lie and post pics, I am not one of them. Third of all, go ahead and sit behind your computer tough guy, I swear I will buy you a plane ticket and will make my threats a reality you fat f***. pm me and I will arrange the ticket! This isnt about being a Marine, its the fact that I will break every bone in you body. Who's the bitch, id say you!
    Arguing like this IS being a bitch.

You need to lower your dosages, get laid, or both.

~SC~

alphaman is offline Member

1. Sorry if that's really you. Call me a tough guy, but I didn't start the tough guy $hit, you did. Part of me is laughing at how upset you're getting. If someone said that about me, and it wasn't true, I'd just be like whatever. Reference what I said about pathological liars.

2. Like I said, why talk $hit to someone you know nothing about? This is the last thing I'm going to post in this thread. I'm not gonna sit here and brag, but I seriously doubt you could back it up.

Sorry, but I'm not gonna take time out of my life to fly to florida because I think you posted fake pics on the internet. Grow up. I've learned that stupid $hit like this isn't worth fighting over. BUT- If you're stupid enough to want to come and threaten me or my family, and I will give you pain that will never leave you, it will be a constant reminder not to run your big mouth at stangers. PM me if you're that stupid and I'll give you my address.

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    Can you buy me a ticket instead? I've never been to Tampa.

Quote Originally Posted by bad_man
    Can you buy me a ticket instead? I've never been to Tampa.

Sta11ion is offline Member
    I would take that trip to tampa on your bill, I dont believe u so send over that ticket round trip. Also can you pay the bill for the hotel. 3 1/2 star and lower I wought stay at. Thanks bro. When I get back I will tell everyone that I met you for a minute and its u. Then I well tell everyone how the rest of the trip was.

H*ll, I'd like to go too!

I never said I didn't believe him, but since he's willing to prove it to everyone by flying them out there, such a NICE gesture, who am I to decline?

So that's me, bad man, and stallion who will be gracing your presence.

Whip out that credit card big spender!

~SC~

I posted my pics for feedback, not to get called a liar. It has nothing to do with dosages (im not on anything) or getting laid (definetly not an issue) it is the fact that I got called a liar for posting my pics. He can sit behind his computer and judge other's integrity with no outcome? Let him train and diet for 15 weeks and have someone say bs! BTW your right, SC, I got a little out of hand and apologize.

Maraxus is offline Banned
    im not that far away, will you pay my tolls and gas? Looking good bro.

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    H*ll, I'd like to go too!

I never said I didn't believe him, but since he's willing to prove it to everyone by flying them out there, such a NICE gesture, who am I to decline?

So that's me, bad man, and stallion who will be gracing your presence.

Whip out that credit card big spender!

~SC~
    Pm me if you want that ticket, $$ not the issue. however, I am interested in your theories on diet and contest prep. You want to come down and train, Ill buy the ticket.

I posted my pics for feedback, not to get called a liar. It has nothing to do with dosages (im not on anything) or getting laid (definetly not an issue) it is the fact that I got called a liar for posting my pics. He can sit behind his computer and judge other's integrity with no outcome? Let him train and diet for 15 weeks and have someone say bs! BTW your right, SC, I got a little out of hand and apologize.

I understand frustration when people don't believe you, that's happened to me on many an occassion.

I've learned to say "you don't think it's me? Okay cool". That's the end of it. I found when I got defensive it made me appear as if I was trying too hard and lying. So, I let those believe what they wish, and I move on.

H*ll, 4 years ago I had haters galore on the Net and I bet they all sh*t their respective pants when they see that I'm still here, better than ever, biz and all.

Take it w/a grain of salt bro, and keep training.

~SC~

kaorialfred is offline Member
    too cool, Just left Tampa, which is where I am from. Mann there are alot of strip clubs now on HWY 60!!!!!! I tried to go to Taco Bell on Dale Marbry and pulled into Mons Venus. God I almost had a heart attack. Anabolicbruce I will look you up on the 15th of May if you want. My wife and kids are going with me over to USF for a Fitness deal. You should always try to have a digital portfolio. Its pretty simple just get the film and have a CD processed. That way incase you want to get more ad work people could just buy what you have already taken or at least have something to go by.
    Good luck on the Contest. By the way your talking you sound pretty cool. A litte testy but Tampa cool to say the least.

peace

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    I understand frustration when people don't believe you, that's happened to me on many an occassion.

I've learned to say "you don't think it's me? Okay cool". That's the end of it. I found when I got defensive it made me appear as if I was trying too hard and lying. So, I let those believe what they wish, and I move on.

H*ll, 4 years ago I had haters galore on the Net and I bet they all sh*t their respective pants when they see that I'm still here, better than ever, biz and all.

Take it w/a grain of salt bro, and keep training.

~SC~

Once again I apologize. I should expect this on the internet, thanks for your input.

Quote Originally Posted by kaorialfred
    too cool, Just left Tampa, which is where I am from. Mann there are alot of strip clubs now on HWY 60!!!!!! I tried to go to Taco Bell on Dale Marbry and pulled into Mons Venus. God I almost had a heart attack. Anabolicbruce I will look you up on the 15th of May if you want. My wife and kids are going with me over to USF for a Fitness deal. You should always try to have a digital portfolio. Its pretty simple just get the film and have a CD processed. That way incase you want to get more ad work people could just buy what you have already taken or at least have something to go by.
    Good luck on the Contest. By the way your talking you sound pretty cool. A litte testy but Tampa cool to say the least.

peace
    Lets just say there are too many strip clubs. When I first moved here I emptied my wallet a few times. The best advise for Tampa boyz is "dont date the strippers"! Athough they are hot as f***, you will pay!!!

Sta11ion is offline Member
    So I guess this trip is cancelled, **** I was just putting away my trucks and all. That sucks. Bro being serious here, who cares what other people believe on the net. In the end you know the truth, your family and friends thats all that matters.
    Once again I apologize. I should expect this on the internet, thanks for your input.

GrowthStallion is offline New Member
    Wow..
    Last edited by GrowthStallion; 12-08-2008 at 04:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GrowthStallion
    Anabolic Bruce is 100% REAL DEAL!! I went to college with him for 3 yrs. at UT in TAMPA and we were actually roommates. This cat is real, trains his a** off and puts 110% everytime in the GYM. Good friend of mine!

Yeah, I figured that when he freaked and I kinda felt bad, but wasn't going to admit it at the time because he was tallking all that smack. No big deal though, I'm over it. Yo Bruce! Props. My bad.

No prob bro. Sorry about that sh**. anger managment doesnt work like its suppossed to!LOL. Please dont take it personal (its not like I know you personally anyway). we are all on the same team.

Stallion, you are still a crazy mofo! Glad your still alive!

AAS@HH is offline Junior Member
    Genetics man, awesome!!! Bet you always had kinda good proportions and well spread out bf??!
    What's your diet workouts?

Looking AWESOME!

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    [QUOTE=anabolicbruce]
    Quote Originally Posted by alphaman
    Seems a little fishy.... hmm......[/QUOTE

Who the f*** are you to say my pics are fishy? the logo is from my agent who put together my portfolio. You want to question my honesty again, Ill fly you to Tampa, fl, you can see me in person then Ill knock your teeth out!

Semper Fi
    LOOKING GOOD DEVILDOG

SEMPER FI

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    looking good,..keep it up...dont worry about the haters,...they're just mad to see a guy with awesome gains,.hell,..you almost look as good as me....lol...Good job bro!

I'm not a hater. What better compliment can you get? $hit! How many people here really look good enough to be in a supplement ad!?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information