Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member

Post Cycle Results: Test E @ 500/week (w/ pics)

Pictures farther down the page

Cycle Log

Start weight: 170 lbs, 6'1"
    ----Measurments-----
    arms: 15.5”
    chest: 43”
    quads: 21.75”
    calves: 13”
    waist: 29”

Maximum Bench Press: 250lbs clean
    Average Flat Dumbbell Press: 80lbs
    Average Straight bar shrug: 230lbs
    Average Lat Pulldown: 180lbs
    Average Inc Leg Press: 180lbs
    Average Straight Bar Curl: 105lbs
    Average Upright Row: 105lbs
    Average Deadlift: 230lbs
    Average Squat: 230

1/14/05 – First injection. 1cc into right quad, 1cc into right glute, 25g 1” needle. 500mg total. Physically impossible to draw and inject with a 25g needle. Each injection took about 6 minutes.
    1/17/05 – Second injection. 2cc’s into left glute, using 23g 1” needle. Went in much easier, still hard to draw with, but doable.
    1/20/05 – Third injection, 1cc’s into left quad. 23g 1”. Went and did legs. Pulled/strained a muscle or something in my leg doing legs. Excruciating pain to walk on leg.
    1/21/05 – Went to see doctor. Got leg wrap and crutches.
    1/22/05 – Much better today. Leg still wrapped, but no crutches. Too much of a pain in the ass in the snow.
    1/24/05 – Fourth injection, 1cc into right glute. Dunno if the needle was slightly faulty or if im getting scar tissue under the skin, but it was hard as **** to push in. Managed to get it in and shoot, but somewhat painful. 23g 1” needle.
    Sides so far: Nips somewhat puffy, but not painful. Slightly more sensitive. On 10mg Nolva EOD. Not getting any worse at all, so ill stick with that dose. Slight aggression increase, notice little things piss me off more, but well under control. Definate size increase. Started at 170, last week, around the 21st I weighed myself and was up to 178. Some water weight, but not much. Still very cut. Adding mass all around already. Arms are up to 16” w/o a pump. Pumps in the gym are amazing. Good mass all around, very happy. Mild acne increase. Taking Dynacin 75mg twice a day, and a topical cream. Keeps it under control.
    1/27/05 – Had friend do first delt shot today. 23G 1” needle, all the way into the right delt. Painless shot, painless 12 hours after the shot also, which is a first for me. I think he nicked a vein, cause I bled a lot when he pulled the needle out, but it stopped after like 2 minutes or so.
    1/31/05 – Did left delt today. 23g 1” needle. When I broke the amp, two small pieces of glass fell into the oil. I tried to suck around them, but one went into the needle. I shot it back into the amp, sucked up the rest of the oil, and was 99% sure I didn’t shoot any glass into me. Shot went fine. To be safe, I ordered an amp opener, 50 more 23g needles, and a pill cutter for my nolva.
    2/1/05 – Bench pressed 280 today, 1 rep, did it for two sets in a row. Not really that difficult, I think I can do more. Feeling kind of sick today, but not too bad. Shoulder is a little sore from shot, but nothing out of the ordinary, so I don’t think any glass went in, cause id probably feel it for sure.
    2/3/05 – Getting over my cold. Did a left quad shot today, and hated it. About ¾” in I hit a nerve, felt weird, so I shot there. Pulled out, bled some, and saw slight oil spot in the blood each time it came out, so I dunno if oil was leaking out too, but it wasn’t much. I don’t think im doing quads anymore.
    2/4/05 – Received 50 more 1” 23g needles, an amp opener, and a pill cutter.
    2/6/05 – Weigh in today. 181 lbs.
    2/7/05 – Glute shot today, right glute. Had a friend do it, and it went extremely well, much better than doing it myself.
    2/10/05 – Left glute shot today. Again had a friend to it, no pain at all. I noticed that massaging my shots for about 5 minutes after tends to lessin the pain a bunch in the days following the shots.
    2/14/05 – Feeling ballsy today, right tricep shot. Shot in the back of the arm. Involuntarily flexed when the needle went in, hurt like hell. Entire injection was extrememly uncomfortable and painful. Don’t plan on doing rear tris again as of now. ***For the next few days, it didn’t hurt at all though, just a little sore, so other than the initial shot, it wasn’t TOO bad. I may do them again.***
    2/15/05 – Weigh in today. 184 lbs.
    2/16/05 – Tricep quite sore today, slightly swollen. Hurts to stretch it.
    2/17/05 – Couldn’t sleep last night because of my tricep. Hurt every time I rolled over. Slighty red on the back of my arm, still slightly swollen. Glute shot today, right glute, went fine, no problems at all. ***Note, pain isn’t worth it for the tricep injections. Hurts way too much.***
    2/21/05 – Left glute injection today. No problems at all. Strength in gym is amazing, amazing size increase all around, excellent pumps. Very happy with the way things are going.
    2/24/05 – Right delt injection today, no problems at all. Massaged it more, hopefully it wont get sore. Noticed my arms weren’t growing as much as the rest of me, mainly my triceps. Changed my tricep routine today, to better exercises, so we shall see if it works better.
    2/28/05 – Left delt injection today, no problems. Previous delt injection, with rubbing, went extremely well, slight soreness but nothing major. Weigh in today: 188 lbs. This is also what I weighed in at last week, although I didn’t make a log entry for it. I believe my diet suffered this past week, and I wasn’t eating enough protein based foods. Lots of dairy, and that doesn’t seem to work. Also, lack of sleep is an issue. Changing both diet and sleep cycle and we’ll see if the growing starts up again.
    3/3/05 – Right quad injection, by myself. Went a little higher and farther to the outside of the leg than I did before. Went in fine, injection was totally painless. Easiest quad one ive ever done.
    3/7/05 – Left quad shot by myself. Extremely painful going in and shooting, maybe because I had just swabbed the spot and didn’t let the alcohol dry, or the needle was slightly bad. Really burned going in.
    3/10/05 – Right quad shot again, by myself. Slightly hurt going in, hit a nerve.
    3/14/05 – Left delt shot today. No problems at all, no hurt afterwards, but massaged for a good bit.
    3/17/05 – Left glute today, no problems, no pain.
    3/18/05 – Went insane in the gym today. 320lb clean bench press, then at weigh in I was at 193lbs. Very happy today, excellent workout.
    3/21/05 – Right delt shot today, no problems at all.
    3/24/05 – Left delt shot today, no problems.
    3/28/05 – Final shot today, right glute. No problems.

Post cycle information:

End weight: 193 lbs
    ----Measurments-----
    arms: 16.75” (1.25” gain)
    chest: 45” (2” gain)
    quads: 23” (1.25” gain)
    calves: 14.25” (1.25” gain)
    waist: 31.75” (2.75” gain)

Maximum Bench Press: 320lbs clean (70lb increase)
    Average Flat Dumbbell Press: 100lbs (no higher weight available, probably do 120’s)
    Average Straight bar shrug: 520lbs (290lb increase)
    Average Lat Pulldown: 260lbs (80lb increase)
    Average Inc Leg Press: 410lbs (230lb increase)
    Average Straight Bar Curl: 115lbs (10lb increase)
    Average Upright Row: 120lbs (15lb increase)
    Average Deadlift: 315lbs (85lb increase)
    Average Squat: 320lbs (90lb increase)

Side effects: No appearant ‘roid rage ’ noticeable during the cycle. At times I was more testy than usual and my patience was thinner, but no outbursts or anything like that. Gains slowed significantly around the 7th week, and I had to change my diet to bring them up again. Acne showed up around the 10th week on my shoulders slightly, and then on my right arm. I saw a dermatologist for it, and was prescribed medication that she said would take about 4 weeks to take effect. It is getting better, just annoying. No other side effects other than acne.

What I would change: I would get more sleep. Being at college it’s a tough schedule, but I know I didn’t get as much sleep as I could have. Also, I would keep total track of my diet. I did good on my diet and have no regrets, but I would have liked to keep track of it day-by-day on a site like www.fitday.com. Next cycle I plan on doing that. Also, I wish I had used cocoa butter and vitamen E from the start, as I got stretch marks on the tops of my biceps and under my armpits. They are not real noticeable, but if I raise my arms you can see them.

Overall thoughts: Cycle turned out extremely well for me, and I am very satisfied. I think my biggest increase was in my biceps, and second biggest was back thickness. I am glad that I worked my legs hard after my early injury healed because I really needed to bring them up, and although they are still not up to par, I am happier with them.
    Last edited by Hed; 04-07-2005 at 05:10 PM.

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    Great that it went so well..thanks for posting.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Wow that's pretty detailed...Nice job bro!

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    sounds great post dem pics

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    yuh get them pics up

Hed
    Pictures
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post Cycle Results:  Test E @ 500/week-sidearm.jpg   Post Cycle Results:  Test E @ 500/week-siderelax.jpg   Post Cycle Results:  Test E @ 500/week-singlebi.jpg   Post Cycle Results:  Test E @ 500/week-back.jpg   Post Cycle Results:  Test E @ 500/week-frontflex.jpg  

Hed
    Heres a few more:

What i feel still needs work:
    Legs, definately. Nowhere near where i want them to be.
    Delts - I need to work on putting size on my delts, they arent big enough right now.
    Triceps need to come up some to be in proportion.
    Middle back needs to come out more also.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post Cycle Results:  Test E @ 500/week-afters.jpg   Post Cycle Results:  Test E @ 500/week-punyleg.jpg   Post Cycle Results:  Test E @ 500/week-front.jpg  
    Last edited by Hed; 04-07-2005 at 05:13 PM.

Iron is offline Junior Member
    Great gains!

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Do you have any guesses on pro/fat/carb intake most days?

Hed
    give me a few minutes and ill post my average diet on any given day

Hed
    Took long enough to list out, but here was my average diet on any given day:

Calories Eaten Today
    source grams cals %total
    Total: 5398
    Fat: 195 1759 33%
    Sat: 76 683 13%
    Poly: 26 234 4%
    Mono: 72 644 12%
    Carbs: 509 1936 37%
    Fiber: 26 0 0%
    Protein: 392 1568 30%
    Alcohol: 0 0 0%
    Calorie Breakdown

I took a screen shot of my log from FitDay:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post Cycle Results:  Test E @ 500/week-averagedailycyclediet.jpg  

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    You def. gained some quality lean mass. Good job.

dogsofwar is offline Member
    Great details bro. I wish everyone would keep this type
    of progress log. Excellent job all around.

FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member
    Good job bro.

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    dam bro you kept a pretty strict diet. thats gotta be hard as hell being in college, it is for me. my build is identical to your "before cycle" pics, except im 6'2. i would love to see how id look after a cycle like that. you were ripped all through the cycle. great job!!

Hed
    Thanks guys, i figured since everyone reccomends newbies this cycle for their first one, id keep a total log of it and give expected results. Did i gain miracle muscle? No. But i put on enough size to be perfectly happy with the results.

Dude 23 lbs is pretty fukkin good... be proud of yourself.

Hed
    Yea, the pictures dont do it justice really. I personally know the size i put on, and other people in person know, but for some reason the pictures just dont do it justice. Its a 23lb gain, and as you can tell, it wasnt fat or very much water weight at all.

hemidog66 is offline Associate Member
    head is big dog. looks great. great info

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    **** bro, you ate a lot.. that was key. You look great, good job. You definetly wouldn't have gained so much if you didn't eat as much/well as you did.

BDTR is offline Retired
    I will say what everyone else wants to, you were no where ready physically for a cycle.. "you could have gained a lot more naturally". HOWEVER, you did it RIGHT obviously by your results and seemed to have put 110% into everything, so I gotta give you props on that. This picture is worth a thousand words.

Hed
    BDTR, thanks a bunch man.

I will be the first to admit now that i was not completely physically where i should have been...........thats a given. What was i? Impatient, fed up with small weight gains over long periods of time, and thirsty for knowledge on juice.

I did my homework, planned my diet, planned my training, and stuck with it. That picture you posted is honestly the only one that even remotely shows the gains i got.

Thanks a bunch for the encouragement guys.

I bet your T shirts fit a lot better now.. you gained some serious chest/shoulder mass man... That's the kind of staggering changes I want to get in my bulker in the fall.

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    bro great work, only one thing i can say is to maybe hit those traps a lil harder but other than that great progress bud

IntensityX is offline BDTRs SHEMALE
    Awesome job brotha excellent work

soontoberipped is offline Associate Member
    Great work bro. A solid approach yields solid gains.

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    **** bro how many abs do you have, I think I counted 8.
    I have to second what bdtr said. You were not at a point where you needed to juice physically but **** you certianly were mentally. You seem to have exercised a level of dicipline thats hard to maintain.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BDTR
    I will say what everyone else wants to, you were no where ready physically for a cycle.. "you could have gained a lot more naturally". HOWEVER, you did it RIGHT obviously by your results and seemed to have put 110% into everything, so I gotta give you props on that. This picture is worth a thousand words.
    Couldn't have said it better

Hed
    Thanks guys, this really makes me feel **** good.

Hey, i couldnt have done it without the people on this site. You guys got me the information, i provided the mentality and training. God bless AR.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    What are your plans from this point?

Jase is offline Associate Member
    Look real fine, great job. well done on the home work, you sure as hell make a great pen pusher.

Look forward to see your next gains, keep it up.

Godspeed

Hed
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    What are your plans from this point?

Jase: Thanks man.

Nark: From this point, i start PCT in 3 days, as its been 11 days since my last shot. After PCT is done im going to run an extremely small bridge of dbol at 10mg every day in the AM. Begining of june or so i want to start a cycle of Test and EQ, probably the same dose of test e (500/week) and eq at 400/week. 12 week cycle total.

Rocket is offline Senior Member
    Nice Gains! Look like you started with a good base and built on that..."Way To Go"

AG5678 is offline Member
    really nice gains in the arms

dr.shred is offline Senior Member
    awesome gains bro....the gains are very noticeable. Doesn't look like you gained any bf either, great job.

-SHRED

WHOADY4SHOADY is offline Senior Member
    Ridiculous!!!!!!

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    great gains bro, good work...looking very lean, a rarity in the members pics section.

Tose22 is offline Associate Member
    good job bro!

gya321 is offline Member
    Lookin good and excellent journal of progress!

Hed
    Thanks guys. Worked my ass off.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information