Thread: hemidogs pics

hemidog66 is offline Associate Member

hemidogs pics

ok have fun with it there I am I would like to say my arms are 19 pumped and I showed you my chicken legs.. story of my life
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails hemidogs pics-back.jpg   hemidogs pics-leg-shot.jpg  

well i think you posting what you want to get out of these pics would help....you just want us to flame? that can be done, so why dont you post what you want, i.e.-cut,bulk,what to work out, what you've taken to look like you do now, what should you do, stats, diet (good/bad)....Come on man, help us out a bit. I could in fact sit here and flame away on your body but i wont do that until you let us all know what you want out of these pics. Thx

man I am just having fun. it seems like there are a lot of young gunho hotshots on this site...I was one also anywat i thouhgt I would just intrduce myself...
    goals?? maybe a cycle dbol test.. tren is vert popular here but I am not sure the people doing it even know what they are doing.. it seems they think tren eod 4 6 week is good no pct... my diet consist of atleast 220grms protein perday 120 is whey the rest is turkey or chicken... one big sweet roll perday.carbs i call it.. no mcdonalds or anything fast except the roll. lots of fruit and vegs.. I EAT 6 TIMES A DAY and i count a protein shake as a meal... creatine monohydrate 3-4grms twice a day multi vit everyday ..... all together just your basic stuff: my weight training I go heavy all the time. and man can I feel it. I keep saying that I am going cut up soon and I have done it before. fairly ez but I like feeling strong and full more than cut there u go man

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hemidog66
    tren is vert popular here but I am not sure the people doing it even know what they are doing.. it seems they think tren eod 4 6 week is good no pct...
    Dunno where on AR you saw that but anyway:

Looking pretty solid and wide upperbodywise

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I've never read that anywhere here either.

~SC~

GQSuperman is offline Banned

i think he meant

when he said "here" i think he meant his gym, or his area...not necessarily this board.

well lets hope so eh?

NoobJuice is offline Member
    Are you in KC bro???

I am close to kc bro but I meant young hot shots as a good thing i guess that is what evryone is confused about... to me gunho about lifting is best, right?? ok I think the tren thing right??? yeah in the gym not AR. AR is very knowledgeable about aas I have been researching this site and other and find this site better..

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hemidog66
    AR is very knowledgeable about aas I have been researching this site and other and find this site the BEST..

Agreed

Thread Information